Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Potarski

Obfuscator error.

8 posts in this topic

Hello i make script winhttp it working 0 errors etc. compile working but if i set Obfuscator then i have errors and Obfuscator dont working...

!File contains records longer than 2047 ..  stopping process.
!Ending Obfuscator program.
!>22:23:59 Obfuscator ended with errors, using original scriptfile.rc:999

it is as obfuscator tell you: there is a line which is 3795 characters long and Obfuscator doesn't support that thus aborts.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

So i can't use Obfuscator?

It not safe now...

So i can't use Obfuscator?

Correct!

It not safe now...

What gave the impression Obfuscator would do that? this is what I wrote in the helpfile:

Introduction:

Many people have requested an Obfuscator function since Smoke_N stopped support on his version.

I took the Tidy program, which has all Lexing logic built-in, and created a separate program called Obfuscator.

Obfuscator will make it a lot harder to read your source code but remember:

Obfuscator doesn't make your source safe!

Believe that is pretty clear ... no?

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Okay i know but what correct here? lol

#include "WinHttp.au3"
Edited by Potarski

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

I find but i dont know how to corect this line O.o its so big.

Func __WinHttpMIMEAssocString()
    Return ";ai|application/postscript;aif|audio/x-aiff;aifc|audio/x-aiff;aiff|audio/x-aiff;asc|text/plain;atom|application/atom+xml;au|audio/basic;avi|video/x-msvideo;bcpio|application/x-bcpio;bin|application/octet-stream;bmp|image/bmp;cdf|application/x-netcdf;cgm|image/cgm;class|application/octet-stream;cpio|application/x-cpio;cpt|application/mac-compactpro;csh|application/x-csh;css|text/css;dcr|application/x-director;dif|video/x-dv;dir|application/x-director;djv|image/vnd.djvu;djvu|image/vnd.djvu;dll|application/octet-stream;dmg|application/octet-stream;dms|application/octet-stream;doc|application/msword;dtd|application/xml-dtd;dv|video/x-dv;dvi|application/x-dvi;dxr|application/x-director;eps|application/postscript;etx|text/x-setext;exe|application/octet-stream;ez|application/andrew-inset;gif|image/gif;gram|application/srgs;grxml|application/srgs+xml;gtar|application/x-gtar;hdf|application/x-hdf;hqx|application/mac-binhex40;htm|text/html;html|text/html;ice|x-conference/x-cooltalk;ico|image/x-icon;ics|text/calendar;ief|image/ief;ifb|text/calendar;iges|model/iges;igs|model/iges;jnlp|application/x-java-jnlp-file;jp2|image/jp2;jpe|image/jpeg;jpeg|image/jpeg;jpg|image/jpeg;js|application/x-javascript;kar|audio/midi;latex|application/x-latex;lha|application/octet-stream;lzh|application/octet-stream;m3u|audio/x-mpegurl;m4a|audio/mp4a-latm;m4b|audio/mp4a-latm;m4p|audio/mp4a-latm;m4u|video/vnd.mpegurl;m4v|video/x-m4v;mac|image/x-macpaint;man|application/x-troff-man;mathml|application/mathml+xml;me|application/x-troff-me;mesh|model/mesh;mid|audio/midi;midi|audio/midi;mif|application/vnd.mif;mov|video/quicktime;movie|video/x-sgi-movie;mp2|audio/mpeg;mp3|audio/mpeg;mp4|video/mp4;mpe|video/mpeg;mpeg|video/mpeg;mpg|video/mpeg;mpga|audio/mpeg;ms|application/x-troff-ms;msh|model/mesh;mxu|video/vnd.mpegurl;nc|application/x-netcdf;oda|application/oda;ogg|application/ogg;pbm|image/x-portable-bitmap;pct|image/pict;pdb|chemical/x-pdb;pdf|application/pdf;pgm|image/x-portable-graymap;pgn|application/x-chess-pgn;pic|image/pict;pict|image/pict;png|image/png;pnm|image/x-portable-anymap;pnt|image/x-macpaint;pntg|image/x-macpaint;ppm|image/x-portable-pixmap;ppt|application/vnd.ms-powerpoint;ps|application/postscript;qt|video/quicktime;qti|image/x-quicktime;qtif|image/x-quicktime;ra|audio/x-pn-realaudio;ram|audio/x-pn-realaudio;ras|image/x-cmu-raster;rdf|application/rdf+xml;rgb|image/x-rgb;rm|application/vnd.rn-realmedia;roff|application/x-troff;rtf|text/rtf;rtx|text/richtext;sgm|text/sgml;sgml|text/sgml;sh|application/x-sh;shar|application/x-shar;silo|model/mesh;sit|application/x-stuffit;skd|application/x-koan;skm|application/x-koan;skp|application/x-koan;skt|application/x-koan;smi|application/smil;smil|application/smil;snd|audio/basic;so|application/octet-stream;spl|application/x-futuresplash;src|application/x-wais-source;sv4cpio|application/x-sv4cpio;sv4crc|application/x-sv4crc;svg|image/svg+xml;swf|application/x-shockwave-flash;t|application/x-troff;tar|application/x-tar;tcl|application/x-tcl;tex|application/x-tex;texi|application/x-texinfo;texinfo|application/x-texinfo;tif|image/tiff;tiff|image/tiff;tr|application/x-troff;tsv|text/tab-separated-values;txt|text/plain;ustar|application/x-ustar;vcd|application/x-cdlink;vrml|model/vrml;vxml|application/voicexml+xml;wav|audio/x-wav;wbmp|image/vnd.wap.wbmp;wbmxl|application/vnd.wap.wbxml;wml|text/vnd.wap.wml;wmlc|application/vnd.wap.wmlc;wmls|text/vnd.wap.wmlscript;wmlsc|application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc;wrl|model/vrml;xbm|image/x-xbitmap;xht|application/xhtml+xml;xhtml|application/xhtml+xml;xls|application/vnd.ms-excel;xml|application/xml;xpm|image/x-xpixmap;xsl|application/xml;xslt|application/xslt+xml;xul|application/vnd.mozilla.xul+xml;xwd|image/x-xwindowdump;xyz|chemical/x-xyz;zip|application/zip;" 
EndFunc   ;==>__WinHttpMIMEAssocString

Its good?

Func __WinHttpMIMEAssocString()
    Return ";ai|application/postscript;aif|audio/x-aiff;aifc|audio/x-aiff;aiff|audio/x-aiff;asc|text/plain;atom|application/atom+xml;au|audio/basic;avi|video/x-msvideo;bcpio|application/x-bcpio;bin|application/octet-stream;bmp|image/bmp;cdf|application/x-netcdf;cgm|image/cgm;class|application/octet-stream;cpio|application/x-cpio;cpt|application/mac-compactpro;csh|application/x-csh;css|text/css;dcr|application/x-director;dif|video/x-dv;dir|application/x-director;djv|image/vnd.djvu;djvu|image/vnd.djvu;dll|application/octet-stream;dmg|application/octet-stream;dms|application/octet-stream;doc|application/msword;dtd|application/xml-dtd;dv|video/x-dv;dvi|application/x-dvi;dxr|application/x-director;eps|application/postscript;etx|text/x-setext;exe|application/octet-stream;ez|application/andrew-inset;gif|image/gif;gram|application/srgs;grxml|application/srgs+xml;gtar|application/x-gtar;hdf|application/x-hdf;hqx|application/mac-binhex40;htm|text/html;html|text/html;ice|x-conference/x-cooltalk;ico|image/x-icon;ics|text/calendar;ief|image/ief;ifb|text/calendar;iges|model/iges;igs|model/iges;jnlp|application/x-java-jnlp-file;jp2|image/jp2;jpe|image/jpeg;jpeg|image/jpeg;jpg|image/jpeg;js|application/x-javascript;kar|audio/midi;latex|application/x-latex;lha|application/octet-stream;lzh|application/octet-stream;m3u|audio/x-mpegurl;m4a|audio/mp4a-latm;m4b|audio/mp4a-latm;m4p|audio/mp4a-latm;m4u|video/vnd.mpegurl;m4v|video/x-m4v;mac|image/x-macpaint;man|application/x-troff-man;mathml|application/mathml+xml;me|application/x-troff-me;mesh|model/mesh;mid|audio/midi;midi|audio/midi;mif|application/vnd.mif;mov|video/quicktime;movie|video/x-sgi-movie;mp2|audio/mpeg;mp3|audio/mpeg;mp4|video/mp4;mpe|video/mpeg;mpeg|video/mpeg;mpg|video/mpeg;mpga|audio/mpeg;ms|application/x-troff-ms;msh|model/mesh;mxu|video/vnd.mpegurl;nc|application/x-netcdf;oda|application/oda;ogg|application/ogg;pbm|image/x-portable-bitmap;pct|image/pict;pdb|chemical/x-pdb;pdf|" & _
    "application/pdf;pgm|image/x-portable-graymap;pgn|application/x-chess-pgn;pic|image/pict;pict|image/pict;png|image/png;pnm|image/x-portable-anymap;pnt|image/x-macpaint;pntg|image/x-macpaint;ppm|image/x-portable-pixmap;ppt|application/vnd.ms-powerpoint;ps|application/postscript;qt|video/quicktime;qti|image/x-quicktime;qtif|image/x-quicktime;ra|audio/x-pn-realaudio;ram|audio/x-pn-realaudio;ras|image/x-cmu-raster;rdf|application/rdf+xml;rgb|image/x-rgb;rm|application/vnd.rn-realmedia;roff|application/x-troff;rtf|text/rtf;rtx|text/richtext;sgm|text/sgml;sgml|text/sgml;sh|application/x-sh;shar|application/x-shar;silo|model/mesh;sit|application/x-stuffit;skd|application/x-koan;skm|application/x-koan;skp|application/x-koan;skt|application/x-koan;smi|application/smil;smil|application/smil;snd|audio/basic;so|application/octet-stream;spl|application/x-futuresplash;src|application/x-wais-source;sv4cpio|application/x-sv4cpio;sv4crc|application/x-sv4crc;svg|image/svg+xml;swf|application/x-shockwave-flash;t|application/x-troff;tar|application/x-tar;tcl|application/x-tcl;tex|application/x-tex;texi|application/x-texinfo;texinfo|application/x-texinfo;tif|image/tiff;tiff|image/tiff;tr|application/x-troff;tsv|text/tab-separated-values;txt|text/plain;ustar|application/x-ustar;vcd|application/x-cdlink;vrml|model/vrml;vxml|application/voicexml+xml;wav|audio/x-wav;wbmp|image/vnd.wap.wbmp;wbmxl|application/vnd.wap.wbxml;wml|text/vnd.wap.wml;wmlc|application/vnd.wap.wmlc;wmls|text/vnd.wap.wmlscript;wmlsc|application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc;wrl|model/vrml;xbm|image/x-xbitmap;xht|application/xhtml+xml;xhtml|application/xhtml+xml;xls|application/vnd.ms-excel;xml|application/xml;xpm|image/x-xpixmap;xsl|application/xml;xslt|application/xslt+xml;xul|application/vnd.mozilla.xul+xml;xwd|image/x-xwindowdump;xyz|chemical/x-xyz;zip|application/zip;"
EndFunc   ;==>__WinHttpMIMEAssocString
Edited by Potarski

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

I correct this, lock topic please.

Edited by Potarski