Control Viewer - AutoIt Window Info Tool

Yashied

What's New in Version 0.2023.7.23
Fixed: compiled with "HiDpi=Y" and now looking at it in a 4k monitor with 200% scaleing, ...big oops.
Broke: x64. The HiDpi patch I put together don't work running as x64.
Broke: Some stuff in WinXP. The old  version is still up for download. (I'll look at it what I get more time to do so)

As a side effect the X,Y is correct in any monitor so, is a good update.

Compiled script on 3.3.16.1

Files download are in the files section.

What and why: ..decided to use the 4k monitor as the main monitor and, CV would not be properly sized :wacko2:
Since I'm the unofficial maintainer of the code, it's up to me to fix it but, I'm in a hurry, so did what I could with the time I have.
Anyone that'd like to have a go at it, please do. Is not my code/utility, is ours. ( yes, yours too ) :)

Edited by argumentum

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

• 4 months later...

just tried the new version

>Running AU3Check (3.3.16.1)  params:-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7  from:E:\AutoIt-v3D  input:M:\TEMP\ControlViewer(source v0.2023.12.15)\CV.au3
"M:\TEMP\ControlViewer(source v0.2023.12.15)\CV.au3"(189,10) : error: can't open include file "UDFs\OnDebugMsgBox.au3".
#include "UDFs\OnDebugMsgBox.au3"
~~~~~~~~~^
"M:\TEMP\ControlViewer(source v0.2023.12.15)\CV.au3"(190,141) : error: _DebugMsgBox_DefaulText(): undefined function.
_DebugMsgBox_DefaulText("Please contact the developer." & @CRLF & "(https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/files/file/478-control-viewer-mod/)")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"M:\TEMP\ControlViewer(source v0.2023.12.15)\CV.au3"(1463,91) : error: _ColorChooserDialog(): undefined function.
        Return _ColorChooserDialog($iColor, $hParent, $iRefType, $iReturnType, $iFlags, $sTitle)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"M:\TEMP\ControlViewer(source v0.2023.12.15)\CV.au3"(3766,47) : error: CC_WM_COMMAND(): undefined function.
    CC_WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
M:\TEMP\ControlViewer(source v0.2023.12.15)\CV.au3 - 4 error(s), 32 warning(s)

Edited by ioa747

I know that I know nothing

• 1 month later...