Pseudocode

Info

bo8ster, which code are you referring to?

The code in your screen shot. It make take skill to create it however, it is not something to be encouraged.

I once saw in an embedded C program #defining a #define. Something like

#define RED 0x05
#define RED_COLOUR RED
#define REDCOlOUR 0x05

It was messy as different people had used different names. The fact it was release day (and it and been through testing) was the only reason it was allowed to pass.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

The code in your screen shot. It make take skill to create it however, it is not something to be encouraged.

I once saw in an embedded C program #defining a #define. Something like

#define RED 0x05
#define RED_COLOUR RED
#define REDCOlOUR 0x05

It was messy as different people had used different names. The fact it was release day (and it and been through testing) was the only reason it was allowed to pass.

The only line of that code that's wrong is the last one. It should have been #define REDCOLOR RED. Assuming, of course, there was a valid reason to provide multiple aliases for the same color, which is arguably wrong in the first place - but easy to fix with find and replace.

The only line of that code that's wrong is the last one. It should have been #define REDCOLOR RED. Assuming, of course, there was a valid reason to provide multiple aliases for the same color, which is arguably wrong in the first place - but easy to fix with find and replace.

There was no valid reasons and that had happened a number of times. Different people working on it at different times, no documentation and the declarations in different files, it took the author of the modification in the peer review 30 minutes to figure out and explain why - his argument for not fixing it in the first place - it works though.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

yah take some notes, I found that I too write my own type of Pseudocode when needed. Lately programming with autoit adding notes of intent has helped me very much in achieving goals. I just remark the notes at the top of the script file.

I removed annoyances that Singularity points out to me. I will try not to make somebody else's post about me.

Edited by songersoft

Please forgive the giant pic.

Sure. After you thumbnail'ed it/them of course.

Hum. Not sure what some notes have to do with Pseudo-code. Any interest in my personal workout scribblings ... naa, did not think so.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...