Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechaflash

AutoIT Script for life

3 posts in this topic

I need help with building an AutoIT script with handling my wife's moods.

Generally I would like to make it so that it has an anti-nag identifier that gets called whenever wife_nag = true

I would also like to permanently increase the understand.ini parameters to be >90% when

x = husband programming

y = husband gaming

(x & y) = true

Another incident that occurs is when I choose to use my leisure time, it's usually on the computer (when I'm not exercising or reading a book), either reading forums or gaming... she always writes to her talk_now.txt file:

why don't you watch t.v. or read something other than your textbooks

I would like to automatically replace 'watch t.v.' part of the string with 'play your favorite game my loving, hard-working husband' and remove the end of the string.

Oh and if anyone has any good scripts for automating care for a newborn that would be great. I would need help with that by July 13, 2011.

Thanks!

New Member,

Mechaflash

P.S. I was going to write this in the general non-autoIT related forum but it's locked to new members =/

Feel free to add-on to this XD

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Easy answer:

FileClose($wife)
DirRemove($wife)
While 1
 Sleep(100)
WEnd

I think sleep 100 is too less of a timeframe... more like 1000*60*60*24 =/

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”