COM object datatype issue

This is how the date will be created with WinAPI, but I don't know if it will work.

#include<Date.au3>

Dim $aDate, $aTime
_DateTimeSplit(_NowCalc(), $aDate, $aTime)

$tSystemTime = _Date_Time_EncodeSystemTime($adate[2], $aDate[3], $aDate[1], $aTime[1], $aTime[2], $aTime[3])
$pSystemTime = DllStructGetPtr($tSystemTime)
$aVarTime = DllCall("oleaut32.dll", "int", "SystemTimeToVariantTime", "ptr", $pSystemTime, "double*", 0)

$nTimeAsDouble = $aVarTime[2]

$tsmedia.CreateBootMedia( mediaType, _
                destinationPath,  _
                bootImageID,      _
                mediaPassword,    _
                Null,             _
                Null,             _
                $nTimeAsDouble,              _
                ...,           _
                true)

Unfortunely this didn't work either. I found two other instances where people were using a different class in this COM object. But the method being used was similar with a start and end date. In both samples shown the start and end time were being passed ByRef. So it looks like this probably won't work through AutoIT anyway. My plan at this point is to compile the VBScript code into an exe or use ScriptControl in AutoIT. Then my VBS will use CDate() to convert the AutoIT string date values into vbDate.

Thanks for all the help trying to get this working. I really appreciate it!

ByREF should be posible with AutoItObject, but you will have to do much coding. ScriptControl is much easier to use.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes