hi , need some help

myteto

hi , am new to autoit and am trying to do this

when i open page i got some pop up with iframe am using __ff.au3 function . all i need is getting all iframes names and enter to the frame by name but i cant do this this what am tryin to do

#Include <FF.au3>
#include "FF_AutoLogin.au3"
If _FFConnect() Then
_FFFrameEnter('framename','name')
  MsgBox(0,"Frame 1 URL", _FFCmd(".location.href") )
  _FFFrameLeave()

_FFFrameEnter(1)
  MsgBox(0,"Frame 2 URL", _FFCmd(".location.href") )
  _FFFrameLeave() 
  _FFFrameEnter(0)
  MsgBox(0,"Frame 3 URL", _FFCmd(".location.href") )
  _FFFrameLeave() 
EndIf

and another question the frame have buttons i want to click it all on same time

this soruce for the button

<a class="zd-button blue action_accept" type="button" href="#" onclick="_messageCenter.doAjaxRequest('http://wwww.xxx.com/message_center/callback.php?signed_request=3O9UGTCIUA9O1pV9xpmEqbGmW3CGGOu_IPaU4EWw3R4.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDLVNIQTI1NiIsImV4cGlyZXMiOjEzMTYxOTI0MDAsImlzc3VlZF9hdCI6MTMxNjE4NjM4OCwib2F1dGhfdG9rZW4iOiJBQUFBQUFJNXhlUXdCQU1FU1pCSXgzakFXcVB6UVhEbU0ybGh6UmdxNkVaQU9lWkFTUmhSeGh1WkNWSUY0TEpHbkVqUzg0U3BTWkJrcVV6VTF1WGdyYmowRlpDTUU2TnhUVjlrbmZWUE5zOEFpM05zSmRldW83ayIsInVzZXIiOnsiY291bnRyeSI6ImpvIiwibG9jYWxlIjoiZW5fVVMiLCJhZ2UiOnsibWluIjoyMX19LCJ1c2VyX2lkIjoiMTAwMDAyOTMxOTA3NDE3In0', 'accept', '8934068454e7367bb2287d', '4012', ''); return false;">
<span class="zd-button-shine">Accept</span>
</a>

thanks all and i hope i get some help here

Hello myteto,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry you're not getting lots of answers, and I don't know the answer either. I've used FF.au3 in a simple way in many situations. Quite often I can't get what I want to work and have to use different methods. I've posted one and had no reply. I once tried to do something with frames without success. In your case, pressing the buttons changes to different web-page? so skip the button, just go to the target url? does that work? I've done that on several occasions.

Are you using Firebug? Get the xpath for the buttons, see FFXpath and FFCmd.

Suggest you make your topic titles more relevent e.g. FF.au3 and frames can't select button. It helps people chose to look.

Richard.