Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhilHibbs

"Can't start, try again."

3 posts in this topic

I've got some scripts that use the excellent library but they keep refusing to run. I get a dialog that says "Can't start, try again." with just an OK button, followed by a larger dialog saying that FastFind.dll is not loaded. The FastFInd.au3 and FastFind.dll files are in the same directory as my script. I can usually fix the problem by double-clicking on the FastFind.au3 script itself first, but not always.

I'm running Windows 7, and this has only started happening recently, I don't think I have changed any security settings.

Any suggestions?

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

It was this FastFind test script:

#include "FastFind.au3"
AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
$handle = WinActivate("[CLASS:Notepad]")
FFSetWnd($handle)
FFSnapShot(0, 0, 299, 149)

I think I've fixed it, when I right-clicked on the FastFind.dll and brought up Properties, there was a note at the bottom of the window "This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer." I clicked the Unblock button and it hasn't happened since but it wasn't happening all the time anyway. I'll post again here if it never happens again. Or if it does. But not both.

Edited by PhilHibbs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Luigi
      By Luigi
      Greetings, someone can give a exemple, how send a error from a C#'s dll to AutoIt?
      I use this line, to send an error... but, I want get a error code In AutoIt with macro @error, it's possible?

throw new ArgumentException("arquivo map não existe", "value" ); In this way, work, I know ther are error, but, @errror always is zero.
      I don't want this, I want a number as error code.
      Can you help me?

Best regards
    • nss
      By nss
      Hi all,

I am making a program in which I use Bass audio library (with the wrapper for autoit that I found here on forums I think) because of its support for dx effects.
      My problem, though, is that when effects as reverb or echo/delay are added, the channel length is not extended as to fit the tail of the effect, so if the file was really short, you wouldn't even hear the reverb at all.
      I've tried setting the  buffer parameter even to 60k ms, updating the channel length to 60k ms, but nothing makes it so that the effects aren't being cut off.
      I've heard that I could add silence manually to wave files by adding the chr(0) characters, but haven't had any luck doing that, either.
      What I'm doing:
      initialize bass use streamCreateFile to load the wave file with the fx flag and length parameter set to 60000 set the config buffer to 60000 use channel set fx to add dx8 reverb use channel play to play the sound use bass update to update the length to 60000  
      I even tried having only silence in one wave file and tried joining two wave files together, but that didn't work either.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
    • junkew
      By junkew
      Since W8.1 (actually IE 11 with W7 will work also) microsoft has a Javascript runtime that can be called from scripting languages
      As shown in this example from C++: https://iobservable.net/blog/2013/11/12/introduction-to-jsrt/
      By loading either JSCRIPT9.DLL or CHAKRA.DLL you can embed ECMA JavaScript in your application
      And implemented here in AutoHotKey https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5739
      Triggered by other threads: 
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/185883-accessing-autoit-variables/ https://iobservable.net/blog/2013/11/12/introduction-to-jsrt/ https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/184824-chakracore-udf-executing-javascript-in-autoit/ http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2016/04/06/getting-started-with-microsoft-chakracore/
        This code is almost working but unfortunately not with the expected output. Someone seeing what is wrong? 
      It runs completely after fixes of DanyFirex 

;~ https://iobservable.net/blog/2013/11/ ;~ Should work on all windows versions with IE11 #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N #Region enum JsErrorCode : unsigned int Enum $JsNoError = 0, _ $JsErrorCategoryUsage = 0x10000, _ $JsErrorInvalidArgument, _ $JsErrorNullArgument, _ $JsErrorNoCurrentContext, _ $JsErrorInExceptionState, _ $JsErrorNotImplemented, _ $JsErrorWrongThread, _ $JsErrorRuntimeInUse, _ $JsErrorBadSerializedScript, _ $JsErrorInDisabledState, _ $JsErrorCannotDisableExecution, _ $JsErrorHeapEnumInProgress, _ $JsErrorArgumentNotObject, _ $JsErrorInProfileCallback, _ $JsErrorInThreadServiceCallback, _ $JsErrorCannotSerializeDebugScript, _ $JsErrorAlreadyDebuggingContext, _ $JsErrorAlreadyProfilingContext, _ $JsErrorIdleNotEnabled, _ $JsErrorCategoryEngine = 0x20000, _ $JsErrorOutOfMemory, _ $JsErrorCategoryScript = 0x30000, _ $JsErrorScriptException, _ $JsErrorScriptCompile, _ $JsErrorScriptTerminated, _ $JsErrorScriptEvalDisabled, _ $JsErrorCategoryFatal = 0x40000, _ $JsErrorFatal ;~ }JsErrorCode; #EndRegion enum JsErrorCode : unsigned int #Region typedef enum JsRuntimeVersion Enum $JsRuntimeVersion10 = 0, $JsRuntimeVersion11 = 1 #EndRegion typedef enum JsRuntimeVersion ; Create callback function. Local $hPrintf = DllCallbackRegister("_printf", "long", "ptr;bool;ptr;ushort;ptr") Local $hJSRuntime = DllOpen("c:\windows\system32\jscript9.dll") $JsRuntimeAttributeNone = 0x00000000 ;~ #RequireAdmin Example() Func Example() Local $script = "native.printf('hello world')" ;~ Local $script = "native.printf('number=%#x string=%s\n', 255, 'test')" ;~ Local $script = "(()=>{return 'Hello world!';})()" ;~ Local $script = "var x='helloworld'; return x;" ;~ Local $script = "var x=10;" & @CRLF & "var y=11;" ;~ Local $script = "(42);" ;~ Local $script = "(" & @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & "host.echo(JSON.stringify({foo:'bar'}));)" & @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & "42 // The script's result :) "& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & ")"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & "class Host {"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & " echo(s) {"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & " MsgBox %s%"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & " }"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & "}"& @CRLF Local $aResult Local $runtime Local $context ;~ // Create a runtime ;~ JsCreateRuntime(JsRuntimeAttributeNone, nullptr, &runtime); $runtime = _JsCreateRuntime($JsRuntimeAttributeNone, 0, $runtime) ; ;~ // Create an execution context. ;~ JsCreateContext(runtime, &context); $context = _JsCreateContext($runtime, $context) ;~ // Now set the current execution context. ;~ JsSetCurrentContext(context); _JsSetCurrentContext($context) ; ; Get the Global object for adding stuff ;~ JsGetGlobalObject(&global); Local $global $global = _JsGetGlobalObject($global) ;~ JsPropertyIdRef nativeProp; ;~ JsGetPropertyIdFromName(L"native", &nativeProp); Local $nativeProp $nativeProp = _JsGetPropertyIdFromName("native", $nativeProp) ;~ JsValueRef nativeObj; ;~ JsCreateObject(&nativeObj); Local $nativeObj $nativeObj = _JsCreateObject($nativeObj) ;~ JsPropertyIdRef printfProp; ;~ JsGetPropertyIdFromName(L"printf", &printfProp); Local $printfProp $printfProp = _JsGetPropertyIdFromName("printf", $printfProp) ;~ JsValueRef printfFunc; ;~ JsCreateFunction(PrintFormat, nullptr, &printfFunc); Local $printfFunc $printfFunc = _JsCreateFunction(DllCallbackGetPtr($hPrintf), 0, $printfFunc) ;~ JsSetProperty(nativeObj, printfProp, printfFunc, true); _JsSetProperty($nativeObj, $printfProp, $printfFunc, True) ;~ JsSetProperty(global, nativeProp, nativeObj, true); _JsSetProperty($global, $nativeProp, $nativeObj, True) ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateFunction( ;~ _In_ JsNativeFunction nativeFunction, ;~ _In_opt_ void *callbackState, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *function ;~ ); ; Get a JsValueRef for our Host object ;~ hostRef := ToJsValue(Host) ;~ $aResult=DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int","JsVariantToValue", "ptr", &variant, "ptr*", valref) ; Pass our Host object to the script engine ;~ DllCall("jscript9\JsSetProperty", "ptr", globalObject, "ptr", hostPropertyId, "ptr", hostRef, "int", true) ;~ // Run the script. ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsRunScript( ;~ _In_z_ const wchar_t *script, ;~ _In_ JsSourceContext sourceContext, ;~ _In_z_ const wchar_t *sourceUrl, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *result ;~ ); Local $currentSourceContext = 1 ;~ JsRunScript(script.c_str(), currentSourceContext++, L"", &result); Local $result = "" Local $sourceURL = "" $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsRunScript", "WSTR", $script, "UINT*", $currentSourceContext, "wstr", "dummysource.js", "WSTR*", $result) ConsoleWrite("Error 11: " & @error & @CRLF) If @error = 0 Then ConsoleWrite($aResult[0] & ";" & $aResult[1] & ";" & $aResult[2] & ";" & $aResult[3] & ";" & $aResult[4] & @CRLF) EndIf ;~ // Convert your script result to String in JavaScript redundant if your script returns a String ;~ JsValueRef resultJSString; ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsConvertValueToString( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef value, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *stringValue ;~ ); ;~ JsConvertValueToString(result, &resultJSString); ;~ $aResult=DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsConvertValueToString", "WSTR", $script, "long", 1, "WSTR*",0, "WSTR*", $result) ;~ consolewrite("Error 4: " & @error & @CRLF) ;~ if @error=0 Then ;~ consolewrite($aResult[0] & ";" & $aResult[1] & ";" & $aResult[2] & ";" & $aResult[3] & ";" & $aResult[4] & @CRLF) ;~ EndIf ;~ ;~ // Project script result back to C++. ;~ const wchar_t *resultWC; ;~ size_t stringLength; ;~ JsStringToPointer(resultJSString, &resultWC, &stringLength); ;~ wstring resultW(resultWC); ;~ cout << string(resultW.begin(), resultW.end()) << endl; ;~ system("pause"); ;~ // Dispose runtime ;~ JsSetCurrentContext(JS_INVALID_REFERENCE); ;~ JsDisposeRuntime(runtime); Return 0 ; EndFunc ;==>Example ; Create callback function. ;~ JsValueRef CALLBACK PrintFormat(JsValueRef callee, bool isConstructCall, JsValueRef *arguments, unsigned short argumentCount, void *callbackState) ;~ { ;~ const wchar_t *format; ;~ size_t length; ;~ JsStringToPointer(arguments[1], &format, &length); ;~ VARIANT variant; ;~ JsValueToVariant(arguments[2], &variant); ;~ const wchar_t *str; ;~ JsStringToPointer(arguments[3], &str, &length); ;~ wprintf(format, variant.intVal, str); ;~ return JS_INVALID_REFERENCE; ;~ } ;~ typedef _Ret_maybenull_ JsValueRef (CALLBACK * JsNativeFunction)( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef callee, ;~ _In_ bool isConstructCall, ;~ _In_ JsValueRef *arguments, ;~ _In_ unsigned short argumentCount ;~ ); Func _printf($callee, $isConstructCall, $arguments, $argumentCount, $callbackState) ConsoleWrite("there we are with " & $argumentCount & " arguments" & @CRLF) Local $tArgs = DllStructCreate("ptr JsValues[" & $argumentCount & "]", $arguments) ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsConvertValueToString( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef value, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *stringValue ;~ ); ;~ JsConvertValueToString(result, &resultJSString); local $tresult $aResult=DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsConvertValueToString", "ptr", DllStructGetData($tArgs,1,2), "ptr*", $tresult) consolewrite("Error 4: " & @error & @CRLF) if @error=0 Then consolewrite( $aResult[0] & ";" & $aResult[1] & ";" & $aResult[2] & @CRLF) $tresult=$aresult[2] EndIf ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsValueToVariant( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef object, ;~ _Out_ VARIANT *variant ;~ ); ;~ Local $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "dword", "JsValueToVariant", "ptr", $arguments[0], "ptr*", 0) ;~ If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, @error) ;~ If $aResult[0] <> 0 Then Return SetError(4, 0, $aResult[0]) ;~ consolewrite($aResult[2]) Local $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "dword", "JsStringToPointer", "ptr", $tResult, "ptr*", 0, "int*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, @error) If $aResult[0] <> 0 Then Return SetError(4, 0, $aResult[0]) Local $tString = DllStructCreate("wchar string["&$aResult[3]&"]", $aResult[2]) consolewrite("+Parameter: " & $tString.string & @CRLF) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>_printf ;~ typedef void *JsRuntimeHandle; ;~ // Create a runtime. ;~ Edge mode signature STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateRuntime( ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeAttributes attributes, ;~ _In_opt_ JsThreadServiceCallback threadService, ;~ _Out_ JsRuntimeHandle *runtime); ;~ Legacy mode signature ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateRuntime( ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeAttributes attributes, ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeVersion version, ;~ _In_opt_ JsThreadServiceCallback threadService, ;~ _Out_ JsRuntimeHandle *runtime ;~ ); ;~ $runtime=_JsCreateRuntime(JsRuntimeAttributeNone, 0, $runtime); Func _JsCreateRuntime($JsRuntimeAttributeNone, $JSRuntimeVersion, $runtime) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsCreateRuntime", "int", $JsRuntimeAttributeNone, "int", $JSRuntimeVersion, "ptr", 0, "ptr*", $runtime) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[4] EndFunc ;==>_JsCreateRuntime ;~ // Edge mode signature ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateContext( ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeHandle runtime, ;~ _Out_ JsContextRef *newContext); ;~ // Legacy mode signature ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateContext( ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeHandle runtime, ;~ _In_ IDebugApplication *debugApplication, ;~ _Out_ JsContextRef *newContext ;~ ); ;~ JsCreateContext(runtime, &context); Func _JsCreateContext($runtime, $context) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsCreateContext", "ptr", $runtime, "ptr", 0, "ptr*", $context) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[3] EndFunc ;==>_JsCreateContext ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsSetCurrentContext( ;~ _In_ JsContextRef context ;~ ); ;~ JsSetCurrentContext(context); Func _JsSetCurrentContext($context) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsSetCurrentContext", "ptr", $context) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $JsNoError EndFunc ;==>_JsSetCurrentContext ; Get the Global object for adding stuff ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsGetGlobalObject( ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *globalObject ;~ ); ;~ JsValueRef global; ;~ JsGetGlobalObject(&global); Func _JsGetGlobalObject($global) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsGetGlobalObject", "ptr*", $global) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[1] EndFunc ;==>_JsGetGlobalObject ; Get a property ID for the name "host" ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsGetPropertyIdFromName( ;~ _In_z_ const wchar_t *name, ;~ _Out_ JsPropertyIdRef *propertyId ;~ ); ;~ DllCall("jscript9\JsGetPropertyIdFromName", "wstr", "host", "ptr*", hostPropertyId) ;~ local $hostPropertyID ;~ $aResult=DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int","JsGetPropertyIdFromName", "wstr", "host", "ptr*", $hostPropertyId) ;~ consolewrite("Error 5: " & @error & @CRLF) ;~ if @error=0 Then ;~ consolewrite($aResult[0] & ";" & $aResult[1] & ";" & $aResult[2] & @CRLF) ;~ EndIf ;~ JsPropertyIdRef nativeProp; ;~ JsGetPropertyIdFromName(L"native", &nativeProp); Func _JsGetPropertyIdFromName($propname, $nativeProp) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsGetPropertyIdFromName", "wstr", $propname, "ptr*", $nativeProp) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[2] EndFunc ;==>_JsGetPropertyIdFromName ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateObject( ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *object ;~ ); ;~ JsValueRef nativeObj; ;~ JsCreateObject(&nativeObj); Local $nativeObj Func _JsCreateObject($JSRTobject) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsCreateObject", "ptr*", $JSRTobject) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[1] EndFunc ;==>_JsCreateObject ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateFunction( ;~ _In_ JsNativeFunction nativeFunction, ;~ _In_opt_ void *callbackState, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *function ;~ ); Func _JsCreateFunction($fncCallBackPtr, $callbackState, $fncVar) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsCreateFunction", "ptr", $fncCallBackPtr, "ptr*", $callbackState, "ptr*", $fncVar) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[3] EndFunc ;==>_JsCreateFunction ;~ JsSetProperty(nativeObj, printfProp, printfFunc, true); ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsSetProperty( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef object, ;~ _In_ JsPropertyIdRef propertyId, ;~ _In_ JsValueRef value, ;~ _In_ bool useStrictRules ;~ ); Func _JsSetProperty($Obj, $Prop, $Func, $val) ; $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsSetProperty", "ptr", $Obj, "ptr", $Prop, "ptr", $Func, "int", $val) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) EndFunc ;==>_JsSetProperty  
    • ur
      By ur
      Is there anyway to create an assembly for AutoIT so that I can use that in Powershell or Dotnet supported languages like c#.
      Like I want to use the functionality of _ArrayDisplay of AutoIT in C# by creating a assmbly/library and using that in the target language.
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Since I disovered FreeBasic I decided to create a DLL to implement much faster image processing functionality to AutoIt.
      Following functions are implemented yet:
      _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_BWJJNDithering _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Cartoon1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_ColorAccent _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_AnotherBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_BoxBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection4 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection6 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss45Degree _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EmbossTopLeftBottomRight _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_GaussianBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_IntenseEmboss _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Kirsch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_LaplacianOfGaussian _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_ManualMatrix _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_MotionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Outline3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Prewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sobel _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_SovelVsPrewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_TriangleBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp5x5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Dilatation _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_DistortionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Edges _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Erosion _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_FishEye _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Indexed _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Kuwahara _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Linellism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_OilPainting _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pixelate _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pointillism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_RadialBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Raster _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Swirl _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TiltShift _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TimeWarp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Wave _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_XRay  
      Since I am absolutely a newbie in FreeBasic, the DLL may contain errors.  Please report any bug.

FreeBasic source code can be found here: https://pastebin.com/Lugp6rCR

To do:
      add function headers with descriptions speed-up FB code -> partly done add more filters -> ongoing  
      Credits to:
      Jakub Szymanowski rdc Dewald Esterhuizen Santhosh G_  Christian Graus www.gutgames.com  
      Have fun.

Download link: 

You can compare the speed with AutoIt version:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=b #include <Array.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", "", "Images (*.jpg;*.png;*.gif;*.bmp)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172 Global Const $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) Global Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Image Filters", $iW * 2, $iH) Global $fProg = 0, $iEnd = $iW * $iH - 1 AdlibRegister("Progress", 490) Global $t = TimerInit() Global Const $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, 4) ConsoleWrite(Round(TimerDiff($t) / 1000, 2) & " s / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min" & @CRLF) Global Const $iPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) Global Const $iPic_o = GUICtrlCreatePic("", $iW, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap)) Global Const $hGDIBitmap2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic_o, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap2)) GUISetState() AdlibUnRegister("Progress") ToolTip("") Do Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap2) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Func Progress() ToolTip(Int($fProg / $iEnd * 100) & " % / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min", MouseGetPos(0) + 30, MouseGetPos(1) + 30) EndFunc #Region Symmetric Nearest Neighbour Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour($hImage, $fRadius = 2, $bGDI = True) ;no alpha channel implemented yet Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iRowOffset, $iX, $iY, $c, $k, $sumR, $sumG, $sumB, $iCount, $xx, $yy, $iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2, $x, $y For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $sumR = 0 $sumG = 0 $sumB = 0 $iCount = 0 $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX) $iR = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) For $yy = -$fRadius To $fRadius For $xx = -$fRadius To $fRadius $k = $iX + $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = $iY + $yy $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB1 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) $k = $iX - $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = ($iY - $yy) $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB2 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) If __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1) < __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Then $sumR += $iR1 $sumG += $iG1 $sumB += $iB1 Else $sumR += $iR2 $sumG += $iG2 $sumB += $iB2 EndIf $iCount += 1 Next Next DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, 0xFF000000 + Int($sumR / $iCount) * 0x10000 + Int($sumG / $iCount) * 0x100 + Int($sumB / $iCount), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_SNN" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __DeltaE($iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Return Sqrt(($iR1 - $iR2) * ($iR1 - $iR2) + ($iG1 - $iG2) * ($iG1 - $iG2) + ($iB1 - $iB2) * ($iB1 - $iB2)) EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Jitter Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter($hImage, $iAmount = 20, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset, $fNX, $fNY For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $fNX = $iX + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount) $fNX = $fNX < 1 ? 1 : $fNX > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $fNX $fNY = ($iY + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount)) $fNY = $fNY < 1 ? 1 : $fNY > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $fNY $fNY *= $iW DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $fNY + $fNX), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Jitter" & $iAmount & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Median Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, $fRadius = 3, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, __Median_Value($iX, $iY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Median" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __Median_Value($iPosX, $iPosY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH) Local $iX, $iY, $aColors[1000], $iColors = 0, $iSize = $iW * $iH - 1, $iOff, $e For $iX = $iPosX - $fRadius To $iPosX + $fRadius For $iY = $iPosY - $fRadius To $iPosY + $fRadius $iOff = 1 + $iY * $iW + $iX $aColors[$iColors] = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iOff < 1 ? 1 : $iOff > $iSize ? $iSize : $iOff) $iColors += 1 Next Next ReDim $aColors[$iColors] ;~ _ArraySort($aColors, 0) $e = $iColors - 1 __ArrayQuickSort1D($aColors, 0, $e) Local $iMid = Floor($iColors / 2), $iMedian If BitAND($iColors, 1) Then $iMedian = Int($aColors[$iMid + 1]) Else $iMedian = Int(($aColors[$iMid] + $aColors[$iMid + 1]) / 2) EndIf Return $iMedian EndFunc #EndRegion