Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GianAutoitprogrammer

Hide chrome GUI?

4 posts in this topic

Hellow,

Ok, I am trying to hide google chrome or chromium window, but i cant do it ......

the code above is what I did

help to correct those codes to hide the chrome gui

;created by gian
while 1
WinSetState("[CLASS:Chrome]", "", @SW_HIDE)
WinSetState("[CLASS:Chromium]", "", @SW_HIDE)
sleep(900)
ShellExecute("C:\Program Files\chrome-win32\chrome.exe " , " http://...",  "", "", @SW_HIDE)
ShellExecute("C:\Program Files\chrome-win32\chrome.exe " , " http:/...",  "", "", @SW_HIDE)
ShellExecute("C:\Program Files\chrome-win32\chrome.exe " , " http://...",  "", "", @SW_HIDE)

WinSetState("[CLASS:Chrome]", "", @SW_HIDE)
WinSetState("[CLASS:Chromium]", "", @SW_HIDE)
sleep(10000)
ProcessClose("chrome.exe")
wend

The class information I get from a Chrome window shows Chrome_WidgetWin_0, not just Chrome, it's possible your title is set wrong.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

yes i am having problem with the chrome title....

Try using the AutoItWindow Info tool, which is CTRL-F6 in SciTE or from the start menu if you've installed the full version of Scite4Autoit3.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Ascer
      By Ascer
      1. Description.
      oAuth 2.0 is security system implemented by Google a few years ago. You are able to connect into your Google accounts and manage documents. In this UDF i show you how to pass first authorization process., this allow you to automate most of functions using API interface. 2. Requirements.
      Google account. oAuth.au3 Download 3. Possibilities
      ;============================================================================================================ ; Date: 2018-02-10, 14:21 ; ; Description: UDF for authorize your app with oAuth 2.0 Google. ; ; Function(s): ; oAuth2GetAuthorizationCode() -> Get Code for "grant". ; oAuth2GetAccessToken() -> Get "access_token" and "refresh_token" first time. ; oAuth2RefreshAccessToken() -> Get current "access_token" using "refresh_token". ; ; Author(s): Ascer ;============================================================================================================ 4. Enable your Google API.
          4.1. Video Tutorial not mine!
       YouTube     4.2 Screenshots from authorization process (Polish language) 
      Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard and accept current rules.  

Next create an new project  

Enter name of you new project and click Create  

Google will working now, please wait until finish. Next go to enable your API interface, we make if for Google  

Take "Gmail" in search input and after click in found result.  

Click Enable interface, Google will working now.  

Create your login credentials  

Select Windows Interface (combobox), User credentials (radio) and click button what is need bla bla  

Type name of a new client id for oAuth 2.0 and click Create a new Client ID.  

Next configure screen aplication, type some name and click Next. Google will working now.  

Last step on this website is download source with your credentials in *Json format.  

Now you received a file named client_id.json, it's how it look in Sublime Text:  

5. Coding.
      Now we need to call a some function to get access code.  
      #include <oAuth.au3> Local $sClientId = "167204758184-vpeues0uk6b0g4jrnv0ipq5fapoig2v8.apps.googleusercontent.com" Local $sRedirectUri = "http://localhost" oAuth2GetAuthorizationCode($sClientId, $sRedirectUri)  
      Function will execute default browser for ask you to permission.  

Next Google ask you to permission for access to your personal details by application Autoit   

Now you can thing is something wrong but all is ok, you need to copy all after  code= . It your access code.  

Let's now ask Google about our Access Token and Refresh Token  
      #include <oAuth.au3> Local $sClientId = "167204758184-vpeues0uk6b0g4jrnv0ipq5fapoig2v8.apps.googleusercontent.com" Local $sClientSecret = "cWalvFr3WxiE6cjUkdmKEPo8" Local $sAuthorizationCode = "4/AAAPXJOZ-Tz0s6mrx7JbV6nthXSfcxaszFh_aH0azVqHkSHkfiwE8uamcabn4eMbEWg1eAuUw7AU0PQ0XeWUFRo#" Local $sRedirectUri = "http://localhost" Local $aRet = oAuth2GetAccessToken($sClientId, $sClientSecret, $sAuthorizationCode, $sRedirectUri) If Ubound($aRet) <> 4 then ConsoleWrite("+++ Something wrong with reading ResponseText." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf ConsoleWrite("Successfully received data from Google." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("access_token: " & $aRet[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("expires_in: " & $aRet[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("refresh_token: " & $aRet[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("token_type: " & $aRet[3] & @CRLF)  
      Important! When you received error 400 and output says: Invalid grant it means that your previous generated access_code lost validity and you need to generate new calling previus code. When everything is fine you should received a 4 informations about your: access_token, expires_in, refresh_token and token_type. Access_Token time is a little short so you need to know fuction possible to refresh it (tell Google that he should generate a new Token for you)  
      #include <oAuth.au3> Local $sRefreshToken = "1/ba8JpW7TjQH3-UI1BvPaXhSf-oTQ4BmZAbBfhcKgKfY" Local $sClientId = "167204758184-vpeues0uk6b0g4jrnv0ipq5fapoig2v8.apps.googleusercontent.com" Local $sClientSecret = "cWalvFr3WxiE6cjUkdmKEPo8" Local $sRedirectUri = "http://localhost" Local $aRet = oAuth2RefreshAccessToken($sRefreshToken, $sClientId, $sClientSecret) If Ubound($aRet) <> 3 then ConsoleWrite("+++ Something wrong with reading ResponseText." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf ConsoleWrite("Successfully received data from Google." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("access_token: " & $aRet[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("expires_in: " & $aRet[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("token_type: " & $aRet[2] & @CRLF)  
      6. Finish words
      If you followed all this above steps im sure that you received all informations required for coding your Google API (Gmail, Dropbox, YouTube, Calender etc. See next thread: [UDF] Gmail API - Email automation with AutoIt!
    • TheWizEd
      By TheWizEd
      It seems AutoIt for Chrome is no longer working.  It's not in Google Store so not able to enable.  I can download the crx and drag to chrome but I can't figure out any way to enable the extension.
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Perform a simple google search!
      The script below works fine until fill the google form!
      What I can't find is how to submit the form, tried a couple of ways and none of them worked.

#include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ("www.google.com") $o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f") $o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "q") $username = "80251369" _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username) $o_numer = _IEGetObjByName($o_form, "btnK") _IEAction ($o_numer, "click")  
      The code runs without any problem.
      I don't know how to proceed!
      Thanks in advance!
    • zxc3
      By zxc3
      Are there any examples of a script for Сhrome that allows you to check whether the information in the browser window has changed with a certain periodicity and signal this for 32-bit Windows.
    • computergroove
      By computergroove
      I've made a form in Koda where I make a list of 3 user definable elements that I want to be able to replicate with a button press so a user can add data that can be used as part of the program. 
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=D:\Carbonite Important\0 - Programing\Scite and Autoit\Koda 1.7.3.0\Forms\Mileage Estimator.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Save Project", 614, 1126, 298, 141) $Location = GUICtrlCreateInput("Location", 40, 112, 345, 21) $Distance = GUICtrlCreateInput("Distance", 400, 112, 89, 21) $AddLocation = GUICtrlCreateButton("AddLocation", 288, 80, 97, 25) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Location", 40, 88, 45, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Distance", 400, 88, 46, 17) $HomeBase = GUICtrlCreateInput("HomeBase", 312, 32, 121, 21) $LeapYear = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("LeapYear", 464, 32, 17, 17) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Leap Year?", 488, 32, 59, 17) $Variance = GUICtrlCreateInput("Variance", 504, 112, 81, 21) $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Variance", 504, 88, 46, 17) $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Home Base", 312, 8, 59, 17) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 144, 56, 1, 57) $Save = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save Project", 40, 16, 121, 25) $Load = GUICtrlCreateButton("Load Project", 176, 16, 121, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Form1 Case $AddLocation EndSwitch WEnd I want to press the "add location" button and have the fields {Location, Distance and variance} create a new blank record located under the existing 3 input boxes. Since the fields can number over 30 locations in some examples I am thinking about having these items in a scrolling window. What is the best way to do this and can auto it add a variable while running by pressing a button?