Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bhima

Editbox with frames structure

4 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching help and autoit forums for a long time to get the below help. Sorry if there is another thread which solved my question.

1. I want to create an editbox with a separator so that I can resize the view during runtime.

Thank you.

Bhima,

Look at the GUIFrames UDF in my sig. It allows you to have resizeable frames within your GUI. :D

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Thank you M23.

This is exactly what I need.

~Bhima

Bhima,

Glad you found it useful. :D

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• hcI
      By hcI
      Hello everyone !
      I'm making a little password generator with save function.
      And i would like to set a line limit at 25.
      For my script, the user have to enter a name in "$input1" and click on the button "$btn_save" to display it in the editbox "$edit1".
      The user can't edit himself because the edit box have $ES_READONLY
      If someone know how, Thanks you !

PS: I've already looked in the help and didn't find anything..
    • olmanRvr
      By olmanRvr
      I want to show or hide a edit control depending if a radio button is checked or not.The following Autoit code appears semantically ok but not working.Can anyone please help?
      thanks
      olmar
      While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() $isradioChk=GUICtrlRead($radio_AbsP);checked=1,not checked=4 Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $isradioChk If $isradioChk<==1 Then GUICtrlSetState($edit_AbsP,$GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($edit_RelP,$GUI_HIDE) Else GUICtrlSetState($edit_AbsP,$GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($edit_RelP,$GUI_SHOW) EndIf Case $usrPrefs EndSwitch WEnd  
    • Comboku
      By Comboku
      Hi Guys,

quick dumb question that i could not find an answer to.
      I created an EditBox  with the Style $ES_LEFT. I would like to "add" the $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT style so i can use to box without the borders.
      My goal is to have a multi line input that automatically breaks into the next line without the sliders or boarders essentially.
      i have tried:
      $iInput = GUICtrlCreateEdit("Hi", 0, 200, 601, 81, BitOR($ES_LEFT,  $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT)) But it doesn't seem to work. Do you know maybe a style that would fit what i was searching for?
    • Robdog1955
      By Robdog1955
      I am trying to use IE.au3 UDF to auto fill a webpage. All goes well until I get to an editbox that appears to be a javascript. I am attaching a pic of the editbox. (I would be glad to add any other information needed to help me past this last hurdle in my script. I'm just not sure what questions you have to help me with this.)

• marko001
      By marko001
      Hi all guys,
      I'm trying to find a solution for the following:
      I have an Editbox

$CH_Edit = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 71, 40, 81, 353, BitOR($WS_VSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN)) $CH_Close = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save&Close", 70, 408, 75, 25)  
      and I would like to pass to an array all the datas inside, row by row.
      i.e. if I have in the editbox
      John-Holder
      Frank-MCGregor
      Alex-Dentis
      I would like to have, once Button has been clicked,

dm $names[100][2] ; fixed or it would be better dinamic based on the row of the editbox  
      and

$names[0][0]=John $names[0][1]=Holder $names[1][0]=Frank $names[1][1]=MCGregor $names[2][0]=Alex $names[2][1]=Dentis  
      Can you please help me to solve this?
      Thanks in advance,
      Marco