Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMOKE1990

slider help along with mouse position

3 posts in this topic

So i have this slider

$Slider1 = GUICtrlCreateSlider(3, -44, 21, 50, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER,$TBS_VERT,$TBS_NOTICKS))
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", -1, 1, 36, 17)

$Slider1_value = GUICtrlRead($Slider1)
While 1
$Data = 100 - GUICtrlRead($Slider1)
    If $Data <> $Slider1_value Then
        If $Data < 101 Then
            GUICtrlSetData($Label1, $Data)
            $Slider1_value = $Data
        EndIf
    EndIf
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
  Exit
EndSwitch
WEnd

I got most of that from searching but was looking for a little help on using a slider for a mouse position

Instead of me telling exactly where I want the mouse to be placed i want it placed along side of the screen. Like if the slider is at the top or 100 then just move mouse to 100, 100.

If the slider is at 0 or bottom move it to 100, 500

If the slider is at a percentage in between move the mouse up or down that percent. I am going to duplicate this on a left and right slider also but can use what you help with to do that i don't want to ask for everything to be done.

Note I do realize this same topic was closed under suspicion of gaming but I can assure you it is not, I am trying to learn more about controls and having fun. I don't know how to prove that it is not so we can leave it at that.

Valik you closed it for a combo box called login, I do use that to store my account names for the game you never gave me a chance to explain

Note I do realize this same topic was closed under suspicion of gaming but I can assure you it is not, I am trying to learn more about controls and having fun. I don't know how to prove that it is not so we can leave it at that.

I'm afraid that's not how it works. It doesn't matter if I was right or wrong before, you are very clearly in violation of the rules now. Your previous thread was locked and you made a new one on the same content. That's pretty clearly spelled out in the rules. I suggest you spend the next 3 days you are banned from this forum to ensure you are familiar with the rules.

Valik you closed it for a combo box called login, I do use that to store my account names for the game you never gave me a chance to explain

I'm not interested in explanations. Do you have any idea how many "explanations" I've been given that are outright lies and contradict visible evidence? I'm not saying you were going to do this. What I'm saying is that I have no way of knowing definitely one way or the other so I err on the side of enforcing the rules.

Anyway, as mentioned, 3 day ban.

Come to think of it I already answered this question. You only have one mouse. You cannot simultaneous have the mouse adjusting a slider AND off somewhere else on the screen.