Searching for text in an image?

If you are this new to scripting, I would advise to not start with something like what you are attempting.

First, open up the help file and search tutorials, for some basics, or click the link in my sig.

Also there are other tutorials. in the wiki http://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Tutorials

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

If you are this new to scripting, I would advise to not start with something like what you are attempting.

First, open up the help file and search tutorials, for some basics, or click the link in my sig.

Also there are other tutorials. in the wiki http://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Tutorials

Have you read my original post..? I have $1,000 on the line.. I need to get this done.. asap. I also know other languages like Java, and VB.net.

Have you read my original post..? I have $1,000 on the line.. I need to get this done.. asap. I also know other languages like Java, and VB.net.

If you know Java and VB.net then you have a basic understanding on how to code. If you say on one hand you have knowledge in these other languages but also have said:

Lmao, I know I'm trying to learn but I have no idea where to start..

I'm very confused at your statements. You claim knowledge and you claim you have NO IDEA what to do.

Are you simply looking for someone to write the code for you? A simple Yes or No will do.

If you know Java and VB.net then you have a basic understanding on how to code. If you say on one hand you have knowledge in these other languages but also have said:

I'm very confused at your statements. You claim knowledge and you claim you have NO IDEA what to do.

Are you simply looking for someone to write the code for you? A simple Yes or No will do.

No I am not looking for someone to write code for me, Java, and VB.net aren't nearly the same as AutoIT. I am simply looking for direction on how I can use Tesseract to accomplish what I am trying to do.

• 4 years later...