Func replace func StringInStr?

Lyoko

I'm sory! My English is very poorly!(My English is not Good)

Have you asked yourself how else StringInStr to compare the collated data in file? E.G.: you have 1 file Abc.txt and want to collate 1 String in file Abc.txt was not considered then how instead of txt File contains more Data and its many TXT file should be collated and not more that 1 file up to 15 MB, TXT file with Data giant like that use StringInStr to compare it or not, the CPU consuming much RAM and also wear no pole less work to speed very slow, no comparison when compared to see it in all of the file Data will need time to 1-> 5 seconds so then too long, is there a way that it hovers under the stars match with all of the file data in <1s?

Thanks You Very Much!

Edited by Lyoko

You got two files and you want to compare the contents with StringInStr?

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Lyoko,

Can you try to make shorter sentences to explain your problem or constraints in a clearer way?

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

is there a way that it hovers under the stars match with all of the file data in <1s?

I am guessing your are looking for the following function which does the pattern matching.

StringRegExp ( "test", "pattern" [, flag [, offset]] )
Edited by Guest

My English is not good! (I live in Viet Nam)

To compare and contrast data in the Txt File That txt File I have ... pretty big 15 MB/File and has about 25 File txt

Txt File content:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...................................................................................................N

Now I would like to thanks you very good about programming C or C++ or Visual writing help me 1 Dll library is to call this function in Dll files!

Dll File has functions to open the TXT file right in the Dll file and comparing search data is a String to be loaded into the jaw!

E.G. In AutoIT call the function as follows:

_ FindStringInFile ($ File, $ String); (where the $ File variable contains the value is a path to TXT file, $ String is variable contains a string value is found in the TXT File that need String!

Then Dll File get value $ File and $ String in and start searching. If the sequence should look in the File TXT then returns the value True if not then return False

Edited by Lyoko

I hope I understand your need well.

Since 15Mb files are not very big, don't hesitate to load them and search text in memory, all from AutoIt.

Local $text = FileRead($filename])
If StringInStr($text, "string you search for") Then
  ; do something with it
EndIf
Edited by jchd

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)