Sign in to follow this  
tbaror

Get personal list from excel and print it to envlop format?

tbaror

Hello,

I have been asked to do a task with following job, read a simple list of peron from XL spreadsheet , next print each one of them in envelop format .

My question would be is it possible to do such job and which Autoit objects should i use

Please advice

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• AndyS19
      By AndyS19
      The _WinAPI_TextOut() function requires a x/y point.  In a rectangle enclosing a text character, where is the x/y point, upper left or lower left?  I'm trying to setup a function to print a header, then normal text lines, and I want the header to be at the top of the printable area on a page..  I use _WinAPI_GetDeviceCaps() to get the start of the printable area.  Then at the start of each page, I want to print a header, then text lines.
      $iLeftMargin_X = _WinAPI_GetDeviceCaps($hDC, $PHYSICALOFFSETX) ; returns 151 $iTopMargin_Y = _WinAPI_GetDeviceCaps($hDC, $PHYSICALOFFSETY) ; returns 70 ; print the header: $x = $iLeftMargin_X $y = $iTopMargin_Y WinAPI_TextOut($hDC, $x , $y, "header text") ; print the first text line $y += 22 WinAPI_TextOut($hDC, $x , $y, "The first text line") Will the header text be at the physical top of the printable area or will it be 1 text line lower.  It all depends on whether $iTopMargin_Y refers to the top of the text or the bottom of the text.
    • argumentum
      By argumentum
      by  eltorro Posted April 26, 2010
      Most print preview solutions use the MFC Doc/View architecture which limits it usefulness outside of c++. I found an article where a Delphi programmer used Enhanced Meta Files wrapped in a custom header and packaged together to create a print preview control. After a little more searching, It looks like using EMFs is a solution that would work.
      Some people suggest to create the document in Word or HTML and use Word or a browser to view it. Indeed, I have rendered documents to HTML and used the IE UDF to display the contents and/or print them. Not quite as ideal as one would like.
      Using GRS's printwin.au3 as a start, I came up with a print preview solution which others may be able to expand upon
    • mutleey
      By mutleey
      Hello everybody, I have a problem here ... I need to generate a form of sale and print quality using the form I could do is not getting good, I created a window without borders with the fields I need, then use the function _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd () to generate a print of this window and send the image to the printer using the UDF printMGv2.au3, the problem is that to get a good quality I would have to create a huge window to get the print, any suggestions to print this form with a good quality?
      thank you...
      example of the form it takes:

• albertmaathuis
      By albertmaathuis
      Hi there,

I'm using the print udf and i wonder if it is possible to print a long line of text using line wrapping (that is the correct word I think)
      e.g. í'm having a $text wich contains 500 characters or more including points, commas and so on, but no carrige return or linefeed characters.
      What can I Use to print this line of text on a A4 printer and be sure the text is broken by the space and not in the middel of a word.
      perhaps it's been asked before, but I cann't find it in the topics.