Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tbaror

Get personal list from excel and print it to envlop format?

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have been asked to do a task with following job, read a simple list of peron from XL spreadsheet , next print each one of them in envelop format .

My question would be is it possible to do such job and which Autoit objects should i use

Please advice

Thanks

thanks learned somthing new

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• mutleey
      By mutleey
      Hello everybody, I have a problem here ... I need to generate a form of sale and print quality using the form I could do is not getting good, I created a window without borders with the fields I need, then use the function _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd () to generate a print of this window and send the image to the printer using the UDF printMGv2.au3, the problem is that to get a good quality I would have to create a huge window to get the print, any suggestions to print this form with a good quality?
      thank you...
      example of the form it takes:

• albertmaathuis
      By albertmaathuis
      Hi there,

I'm using the print udf and i wonder if it is possible to print a long line of text using line wrapping (that is the correct word I think)
      e.g. í'm having a $text wich contains 500 characters or more including points, commas and so on, but no carrige return or linefeed characters.
      What can I Use to print this line of text on a A4 printer and be sure the text is broken by the space and not in the middel of a word.
      perhaps it's been asked before, but I cann't find it in the topics.