Click on a SURE window

Guest giuly95

Guest giuly95

Hi everybody !

I prefer ControlSend, but sometimes I MUST use MouseClick on some user-defined controls. Not very happy.

The problem is I am not sure the click works on the correct window (in fact, sometimes it dous not for various reasons, like user interference).

(Unfortunately WinActivate is not a 100% working solution).

ControlSend allows to specify "Win Handle" as first parameter, while MouseCLick doesn't. ( Grrrrrr...)

Is there a way to avoid this problem ?

Thank you !

Hi everybody !

I  prefer ControlSend, but sometimes I MUST use MouseClick on some user-defined controls. Not very happy.

The problem is I am not sure the click works on the correct window (in fact, sometimes it dous not for various reasons, like user interference).

(Unfortunately WinActivate is not a 100% working solution).

ControlSend allows to specify "Win Handle" as first parameter, while MouseCLick doesn't.  ( Grrrrrr...)

Is there a way to avoid this problem ?

Thank you !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you checking to see if the window you want is the active window? should be able to use WinActive() to check the title of the active window after your winactivate() that way you can make sure you click the right window.... or could use a WinWaitActive() instead to wait for the right window to come up.... also, you say "WinActivate is not a 100% working solution", just want to say the only time i've ever had problems with it, were when I either didn't specify enough of a window title, creating an ambiguous parameter, or if i didn't give it enough time (by checking winactive or using winwaitactive) and my code tried to continue before the window was ready.