Selecting scripts from a window

I've written a bunch of little time-saving scripts.

What I'd like to do is use another script to create a window full of radio buttons, one for each of these little time-savers. Selecting a given radio button would run the associated script. Selecting a different radio button would halt/kill the previously selected script and run the associated script. The window would stay on-screen until I pressed escape, after which all scripts would be killed/halted.

A tweak to this idea would be to have two groups of buttons; one group would be radio buttons behaving as described above; the other group would be on/off buttons associated with time-saving scripts that could be run independently or concurrently with other scripts.

I attempted to create this window/"parent" script myself but realized it was too complex for the time I had available. Then I considered that someone might have already written something like this that I could tweak to my own needs, just dropping in my own time-saving scripts as subroutines associated with the radio and on/off buttons.

So, does anyone have something like this that you could offer up?

Thanks!

--Doug

Instead of radio buttons or checkboxes, you might think about using listbox or ListViews or even combo boxes. Should be very easy to impliment with any of those.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.