Sign in to follow this  
Yokes9

Question _IETableGetCollection _IETagnameGetCollection

I'm trying to pull the class from a table. I have no problem pulling the href but the class is giving me errors.

Here is what i'm trying to do.

$oForm = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 3)
$oLinks = _IETagnameGetCollection($oForm, "TR") 
For $oLink in $oLinks   
ConsoleWrite($oLink.class & @CRLF)
Next

So it appears i can't call for .class like i am. Does anyone have any suggestions?

This seems to work just fine though

$oForm = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 3)
$oLinks = _IETagnameGetCollection($oForm, "a")
For $oLink in $oLinks
ConsoleWrite($oLink.href & @CRLF)  
Next

An example of one of the cells in the table--

<tr align="left" class="color"><td><a href="http://autoitscript.com">Good friendly People</a></td>

So what i'm looking for is how to pull out the "color" and add it to the table i'm creating in the next step. I'd really like to just look within the table and not the entire sheet.

Thanks!

I suck at programming... But I try really hard! :imwithstupid:

I dont really know if this will help because I havent found a page to test it

but since noone else answered try this:

#include <IE.au3>
$Url = "http://www.google.com"
Local $oIE = _IECreate($Url, 0, 1)
Local $oTags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "tr")
For $oTag In $oTags
    MsgBox(0, "Tag", StringRegExpReplace (_IEPropertyGet( $oTag, "outerhtml"))
    MsgBox(0, "Tag class", " & StringRegExpReplace (_IEPropertyGet( $oTag, "outerhtml"), '.*?class="(.*?)".*)', "1"))
Next
Edited by hawkair

I will give it a try thanks for the advise.

Edit: Didn't work but the IEPropertyGet gives me a good starting point. I will beable to figure out how to do what i want from this. Thanks.

Edited by Yokes9

I suck at programming... But I try really hard! :imwithstupid:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DannyJ
      I use _ClipPutHTML UDF function 
      My problem is that I am not able to write characters with accets.
      When I paste this code to an Mail program the accent characters will be Chinese characters or '???' characters.
      Here is a snippet of my code:
      #include <_ClipPutHTML.au3> $sHTMLStr='<html><head>'&@CRLF & " <title>Page Title</title>"&@CRLF & _ ' <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">'&@CRLF & _ "</head>"&@CRLF & "<body>"&@CRLF & "<h1>Headline Text</h1>"&@CRLF & _ "<p>" & "ófiéááéllááéáéá:" & Chr(225) & BinaryToString("á",4) &@CRLF & _ '<a href="http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96556">_ClipPutHTML() functions</a>.'&@CRLF& _ " The regular modifiders, such as <strong>bold</strong>, <i>italics</i>, and <u>underlines</u> work as usual,"&@CRLF& _ " just like all other HTML formatting.</p>"&@CRLF & "<p>&nbsp;</p>"&@CRLF & _ "<p><strong>Here's an example list:</strong></p>"&@CRLF & "<ul>"&@CRLF & _ " <li>List <i>itemü</i> #1.</li>"&@CRLF & _ " <li>List <i>itemá</i> #2.</li>"&@CRLF & _ ' <li>List <i>itemé</i> #3 with a <a href="http://www.google.com">Hyperlink</a></li>'&@CRLF & _ "</ul>"&@CRLF & "</body>"&@CRLF & "</html>" $sPlainTextStr="Headline Text"&@CRLF&@CRLF& _ "ófigyeljáéáéá" & Chr(225) & "_ClipPutHTML() functions."& _ "The regular modifiders, such as bold, italics, and underlines work as usual, just like all other HTML formatting."&@CRLF&@CRLF& _ "Here's an example list:"&@CRLF& _ " * List itemü #1."&@CRLF& _ " * List itemá #2."&@CRLF& _ " * List itemé #3 with a Hyperlink"&@CRLF ;I have tired this way, but it does not work. ;$UTF8HTML = BinaryToString($sHTMLStr,4) ;ConsoleWrite($UTF8HTML) ;$sUTF8String=BinaryToString($sPlainTextStr,4) ConsoleWrite($sUTF8String) _ClipPutHTML($UTF8HTML,$sUTF8String) ; Special Unicode text call ;_ClipPutHyperlink("http://www.google.co.jp/",ChrW(0x30B0)& ChrW(0x30FC)& ChrW(0x30B0)& ChrW(0x30EB)& " (Japanese Google)") ; Regular text ;_ClipPutHyperlink("http://www.google.com","itt")  
    • By Fenzik
      Hello!
      i wrote this function as alternative to using the Com Object or Commandline version of this project, discussed also earlyer on this forum.
      Project site - http://ebstudio.info/home/xdoc2txt.html
      Advantage of this implementation is that you do not need to register Com dll, using regsvr32.
      But you still need the project Dll (xd2txlib.dll).
      Enjoy!
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ExtractText ; Description ...: Extracts text from advanced documment formats (Doc, Docx, ODT, XLS, ...) ; Syntax ........: _ExtractText($sFilename[, $bProperties = False[, $hDll = 0]]) ; Parameters ....: $sFilename - a string value. ; $bProperties - [optional] a boolean value. Default is False. If True, documment properties will be returned instead of the text. ; $hDll - [optional] a handle value. Default is 0. Optional handle to previously opened xd2txlib.dll. By default the xd2txlib.dll (Expected in @scriptdir) will be opened and closed during the function call. ; Return value .: String, containing the text or documment properties or empty string and Error as follows: ;1 - The file does not exists. ;2 - Error during opening xd2txlib.dll. ;3 - No text returned. ; Author ........: Fenzik ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: Project site - http://ebstudio.info/home/xdoc2txt.html ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ExtractText($sFilename, $bProperties = False, $hDll = 0) If Not FileExists($sFilename) Then Return SetError(1, "", "") Local $bLoaded = False If $hDll = 0 Then $hDll = DllOpen(@scriptdir&"\xd2txlib.dll") If $hDll = -1 Then Return SetError(2, "", "") $bLoaded = True Endif $aResult = DllCall($hDll, "int:cdecl", "ExtractText", "WSTR", $sFilename, "BOOL", $bProperties, "WSTR*", "") If $aResult[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(3, "", "") If $bLoaded = True Then DllClose($hDll) Return $aResult[3] EndFunc  

xd2txlib-example.zip
    • By wysocki
      I have a smartphone and I use it to access my email. However, when composing an email on it I have a problem. My list of phone contacts on the phone is very different from my list of email contacts in my Thunderbird desktop app.  I use my Gmail address book to store primarily phone contacts, and I use Thunderbird for my list of email contacts. I wanted a way to get my Thunderbird contact list onto my smartphone to be able to compose emails to addresses in that list. Here's my solution.
      I wrote a script to export my Thunderbird Personal Address Book to a csv file. It then reads that file and re-writes it with html wrappers around the data to make it into a nicely formatted web page. It then uploads the htm file to my website. On my smartphone, I created a shortcut to the file's URL and whenever I click it, I get the list displayed. Each contact shows name and email address along with a COPY button that will put the address into the clipboard. Then in my email client, I can easily paste that address into it. Alternatively, clicking on the actual email link will open a new message dialog in your email client with that address already entered.
      To use the app, all you need to do is use Thunderbird and have a webserver available. You'll need to download the FTPEX.AU3 file from this website and make a few changes to some constants around line 17 for FTP login info, etc.

pab2ftp.au3
    • By SkysLastChance
      What would be the best way to grab the last digits of this <span>? One of the problems I know I am going to have is sometimes it will be 1 digit other times it might be 3. 

I am trying to get the list of spans and I get this error.

$oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "span") $sTxt = "" For $oInput In $oInputs     $sTxt &= $oInput.Innertext & @CRLF Next MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Input Type", "Form: " & $oInput.form.name & @CRLF & @CRLF & "         Types :" & @CRLF & $sTxt)  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, please i created a tool witch get the focused control in a window and play a audio file linked with this controls
      e.g buttons, checkBoxes, radios, comboboxes, and others
      i know that their is a function that give us the control focus but it return the classNN
      i want to get the class name to use it with a switch and
      because their are more than class e.g button tbutton timagebutton tnewButton...
      please can any one help me to get the class name not the classnn
      thanks in advance