Sign in to follow this  
Yokes9

Question _IETableGetCollection _IETagnameGetCollection

Yokes9

I'm trying to pull the class from a table. I have no problem pulling the href but the class is giving me errors.

Here is what i'm trying to do.

$oForm = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 3)
$oLinks = _IETagnameGetCollection($oForm, "TR") 
For $oLink in $oLinks   
ConsoleWrite($oLink.class & @CRLF)
Next

So it appears i can't call for .class like i am. Does anyone have any suggestions?

This seems to work just fine though

$oForm = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 3)
$oLinks = _IETagnameGetCollection($oForm, "a")
For $oLink in $oLinks
ConsoleWrite($oLink.href & @CRLF)  
Next

An example of one of the cells in the table--

<tr align="left" class="color"><td><a href="http://autoitscript.com">Good friendly People</a></td>

So what i'm looking for is how to pull out the "color" and add it to the table i'm creating in the next step. I'd really like to just look within the table and not the entire sheet.

Thanks!

I suck at programming... But I try really hard! :imwithstupid:

hawkair

I dont really know if this will help because I havent found a page to test it

but since noone else answered try this:

#include <IE.au3>
$Url = "http://www.google.com"
Local $oIE = _IECreate($Url, 0, 1)
Local $oTags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "tr")
For $oTag In $oTags
    MsgBox(0, "Tag", StringRegExpReplace (_IEPropertyGet( $oTag, "outerhtml"))
    MsgBox(0, "Tag class", " & StringRegExpReplace (_IEPropertyGet( $oTag, "outerhtml"), '.*?class="(.*?)".*)', "1"))
Next
Edited by hawkair

Yokes9

I will give it a try thanks for the advise.

Edit: Didn't work but the IEPropertyGet gives me a good starting point. I will beable to figure out how to do what i want from this. Thanks.

Edited by Yokes9

I suck at programming... But I try really hard! :imwithstupid:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Pricehacker
      By Pricehacker
      Hello again!
      I have tried searching for quite some time now but couldn´t find a single working way to change the class of your GUI that doesn´t include changing it manually after its compilation.
      First or "AutoIt v3 GUI" is a pretty boring name tbh and i would like to spice it up a bit, also, and more importantly, I would like to identify my windows by something other than its title as it will change depending on some factors and im using two different programs independently as multi threading isn't supported.
      Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
    • OneSolution
      By OneSolution
      Hi guys! I have these checkbox that I'm trying to click on. They have the same inner-text string but a different ID. Sometime there can be as many as 4 checkbox
      with the same string but the ID is always different. I tried a few methods down below but I'm unable to make any real results. Any suggestions or solutions I would
      appreciate it very much.
      <ul><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div class="cx-list-item-container"><div class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 675 -->Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 676 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 678 -->OTHER<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 679 -- >&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 681 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 682 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 684 -->10:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 685 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text -- ></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 687 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 688 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div></div></div><div class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox1" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label for="cx_checkbox1"></label></div></div></div></li><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div class="cx-list-item-container"><div class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 698 -- >Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 699 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 701 -->OTHER<!-- /react- text --><!-- react-text: 702 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 704 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 705 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 707 -->2:30 PM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 708 -- >&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 710 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 711 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div></div></div><div class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox2" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label for="cx_checkbox2"></label></div></div></div></li></ul> I tried the _IETagNameGetCollection() but it only check the box but doesn't fire the event! And I'm unable to submit that without a click action.
      Func _Box1() $oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input") For $oInput In $oInputs If $oInput.id == "cx_checkbox1" Then $oInput.checked = true Next Sleep(10) ToolTip('box1') EndFunc ;==>_Box1 I also tried click by text.The boxes do get check by a click but the problem with that is it will select every box that has the same string. I'm allowed only to check 1 box selection at a time per day for the submit button to work.  Any preference to select only the second box and bypass the other?
      Func _Morning() For $a In _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") If StringInStr(_IEPropertyGet($a, "innerText"), "Morning") Then _IEAction($a, "click") EndIf Next Sleep(10) ToolTip('Morning selected') EndFunc ;==>Morning The last method I tried was _IEGetObjById(). It doesn't click or respond to the checkbox.
      Func _Click1() $oChk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "cx_checkbox1") _IEAction($oChk, 'click') Sleep(20) ToolTip('box1') EndFunc ;==>_Click1  
    • ur
      By ur
      Is there any UDF to remove all anchor tags <a> with a particular class (and also its sub elements completely) in a html document.
      Here the classes are browse and breadcrumbs
      Like in the below image.

I am not able to find that option in IE.au3

Please suggest.
    • milkmoron
      By milkmoron
      I am trying to automate something in a web browser but i need some help with finding the html code to a web applet. How do I access the code.
    • Seminko
      By Seminko
      Is there a way to grab non-hardcoded but rather javascript generated data from a webpage?
      Tried a get request as well as _IEBodyReadHTML but both seem to grab the code without the javascript generated data.
      $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") $oHTTP.Open("GET", "link", False) $oHTTP.Send() $oReceived = $oHTTP.ResponseText $oStatusCode = $oHTTP.Status Global $DataArray[10][5] If $oStatusCode <> 200 Then Exit MsgBox(1, "Error", "Status Code <> 200") EndIf FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $oReceived) ; //////// #include <IE.au3> Local $FullLink = "link" Local $oIE = _IECreate($FullLink, 0, 0) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE) FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $sText)