Autoit and Winlicense SDK

Hello,

I've protected my application with winlicense (a very easy crypting tool) and there is the possibility to get some important information from the crypted file through a sdk called "winlicenseSDK". There is a dll file called "winlicenseSDK.dll" in which all functions for this purpose are stored. I can access this dll file, from my crypted application and also access the functions, but the functions do not get the right data. If they use the "winlicenseSDK.dll" inside C# projects the dll-file itself is no more needed with the crypted application; with C# the use this pattern to call the functions from the winlicenseSDK directly from the crypted application:

Kernel32.GetEnvironmentVariableW("WLRegGetLicenseInfoW", UserInformation, 1024);

Or in C+ they use this pattern:

BOOL __stdcall WLRegGetLicenseInfo(char* pName, char* pCompanyName, char* pCustomData); //header file

WLRegGetLicenseInfoW(Name, Company, ExtraData); //function Call

I can't get it work within autoit to launch a function with dllcall from the crypted autoit application without the winlicenseSDK.dll file; but in that way the functions returns the wrong values, it seems that the "winlicenseSDK.dll" can't access to the crypted application. So I need to run the "winlicenseSDK.dll" directly from the autoit application by pointing to the sdk inside the crypted applications.

I only know the dllcall method.

Any one dealed around with winlicense SDK on autoit application or can help me?

Hey anyone,

the guys from Oreans solved it within version 2.2.0.25.

with following pattern all the sdk values can be used:

$struct1 = DllStructCreate("CHAR[1024]")

$ret = DllCall("kernel32.dll","int", "GetEnvironmentVariable","str", "WLGetVersion", "ptr",DllStructGetPtr($struct1), "int", 1024)