Alternating Line Colour or Font in Treeview?

Hi Fellas

Ive populated a treeview with treeview items

using categories under which display the products in that category.

However i wish to have the Category heading in either a different font or a different coloured text to the product shown in subitems beneath each category:

quick example:

+VEGETABLES

--- Peas

--- Carrots

+ FRUIT

--- Apples

--- Oranges

in short i want the VEGETABLES and FRUIT Category Headers different from their component colour/font.

Ive used GUICtrlSetFont & GUICtrlSetColor to change the main treeview, but using these options on the treeviewitems appears to have no effect.

Anyone help me here?

Thank you

HardCopy :)

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

Doesn't work that, it colors all the text for the treeview control.

Far as I know for treeview and listview there is no option to color each item seperate.

Gary

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Doesn't work that, it colors all the text for the treeview control.

Far as I know for treeview and listview there is no option to color each item seperate.

Gary

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The words of which i was dreading.

oh well, at least i wont waste an evening, like i already wasted this afternoon trying.

Thx Gary

Hardcopy :)

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

• 1 year later...