Sign in to follow this  

Time out when click link in firefox

Hi all,

I tried function _FFLinkClick() in FF.au3. And i have a problem, i intend click 2 or more links, when use _FFLinkClick() to click links (after click the link will be opened a new tab), i must wait the first load finish to click the second link.

Anybody can tell me the wait set time out when click link in firefox, I want after click the first link, i can click the second link now, without must not wait the first link load finish.

Thank all very much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• rudi
      By rudi
      usually I do Win automations, so I have no skills at all to handle HTML forms :-/
      The script to catch and syntax check  the required information from Excel is done.
      Now I'd like to automate the upload using this form, too:
      What browser is easiest to do so? (IE, Chrome, FF) The Values $DeckCode, $DeckName, $DeckDefinition shall go to their HTML form fields finally "click" the button "upload flashcards" <table width="70%" class="cssCenter" border="0"> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Code</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckCode" type="text" id="ctlDeckCode" style="width:50%;" /> (no spaces allowed)</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Name</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckName" type="text" id="ctlDeckName" style="width:50%;" /> (optional)</td> <td style="width: 1%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="ctlUpload" value="Upload Flashcards" id="ctlUpload" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" style="padding-top: 5px" >Flashcard&nbsp;Text</td> <td colspan="2"><textarea name="ctlFlashcardText" rows="2" cols="20" id="ctlFlashcardText" style="height:280px;width:100%;"></textarea></td> </tr> </table> If someone kindly could jump in showing how to address just one of the input fields and how to "click" the "upload flashcards" button, I should be able to do the rest myself.
      TIA, Rudi.

• Faraz
      By Faraz
      I have to open a URL on Mozilla Firefox , cursor is by default userid textbox, had to send userid, send tab, send pwd with flag 1 , send tab, send Enter.
      But Script is Failing to take Password.
      Any Help
      #include <Constants.au3>
      #include <IE.au3>
      #include <PassMask.au3>
      If $CmdLine[0] <> 3 Then
          MsgBox($MB_OK, "Usage", "ps_weblogin_FireFox <Url> <Browser Title> <Text to Send>")
         web_login($CmdLine[1], $CmdLine[2], $CmdLine[3])
      Func web_login($bt_url, $bt_Title, $bt_SendText)
          Local $ff = Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe " & $bt_url)
      Func Mask_Password($Password)
          $MaskPassword = $Password
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "#", "||||||#@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "!", "||||||!@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "+", "||||||+@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "^", "||||||^@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "{", "||||||{@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "}", "||||||}@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "||||||", "{")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "@@@@@@", "}")
          Return $MaskPassword
    • Marc
      By Marc
      Profiler - yet another backup script for Firefox and Thunderbird profiles
      It automatically detects the last recently used profile directories of Firefox and Thunderbird (installed versions, no portables).
      Clicking the Backup-Button creates a complete Backup of the found profiles with a timestamp.
      Restore deletes the according profile dir and extracts the content of the selected archive into the profile directory.
      Uses Winrar as compression tool, but feel free to change it to your needs
      Best regards

By BOUNCER
      I'm trying to get the output data from https://www.guilded.gg but it uses a web app that generates that output on the fly and this doesn't show up in the page source.
      Only in web inspector of each browser does this data show up. How do I read this data in autoit (equivalent to the web inspector)
      thank you
    • Pao
      By Pao
      Hello, I've recently updated from Firefox 50 to 54.0.1.
      My Autoit script that previously worked fine, now seems to have erratic problems.
      It's almost as if some Send() commands are sometimes skipped when dealing with the Firefox UI (it's still mostly fine on the actual pages).

To temporarly fix the problem, I had to put some Sleep(200) pauses and avoid grouping keys together (e.g: TAB 2), but I'm not exactly sure about the correct way to deal with this..
      Could this be caused by the new multiprocess feature? (e10s)
      Are there better Autoit commands or rules that I should use?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.