Sign in to follow this  
Andreik

Compile regular dll with VC++ 2010 Express

Andreik

Hey guys,

Have anyone some experience with VC++ 2010 Express to help me to compile a regular dll without .Net dependencies. I tried this steps from MSDN but doesn't works.

When the words fail... music speaks

danielkza

If you chose Windows Application / Console Application in the project creation wizard you should get a native binary by default. How did you create your project?

Andreik

I don't want Console Application, I'm trying to compile a DLL.

ProgAndy

You still have to begin with a Win32 project. http://www.ni.com/white-paper/3056/en

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Valik

If you were ready to be compiling DLLs you wouldn't be asking how to compile DLLs. Regardless of your knowledge of the language, you very clearly have near zero understanding of your toolset. I suggest you correct that by reading about how Visual Studio works.

Andreik

@ProgAndy thanks for link

@Valik I will but generaly I'm good with DLLs compiled with .Net Framework dependencies.