Bot Scripting Issue

OK lets suppose a program doesnt accept macros and external progams (i activate the macro but nothing happens, but with other programs it works perfectly) so i want to know if theres a funcion i can add to this script so it can have sorta like stealth (blue eyes macro can do this but i cant compile my macros there) so it isnt detected. Also tell me where its added because im a newbie at scripting XD (By the way im not breaking the users agreemen of the progam i checked troughly it just doesnt accept macros)

Global $Paused

Hotkeyset("{PAUSE}","Pause")

Hotkeyset("{END}","stop")

$text1 = InputBox("''", "" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "" ,""," M999","480","240")

Select

Case @Error = 0 ;OK - The string returned is valid

Case @Error = 1 ;The Cancel button was pushed

stop ()

Case @Error = 3 ;The InputBox failed to open

stop ()

EndSelect

$text2 = InputBox("''","" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "" @CRLF &,"6000"," M5","480","240")

Select

Case @Error = 0 ;OK - The string returned is valid

Case @Error = 1 ;The Cancel button was pushed

stop ()

Case @Error = 3 ;The InputBox failed to open

stop ()

EndSelect

Go()

Func Go()

For $count = 1 To 2

ToolTip ("Active", "Default", "Default")

ControlSend ($text1, "", "", "{F1}")

Sleep (500)

ControlSend ($text1, "", "","{F2}")

Sleep($text2)

$count=$count - 1

Next

stop()

EndFunc

Func Pause()

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

ToolTip ("Paused", "Default", "Default")

WEnd

EndFunc

Func stop()

Exit

EndFunc

;

Edited by T4EAxel

You are right, even by now you didnt read them.

So you will not know that your editing will have no effect of the outcome of this topic ;)

Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite

Good because you won't be able to post here for a few days. Trying to cover your tracks when you flagrantly violate our rules bumps this up from a locked thread to a 7 day ban.