Sign in to follow this  
Jury

javascript and _IEGetObjById

Jury

A search of a web page can retrieve 1 to 20 (or more) links split into 20 per page I can go on to the second page by using:

If $x = 20 Then
Sleep(2000) ;two seconds
$oNext = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "pager1")
_IEAction($oNext, "click")
_IELoadWait($oIE)

where $x is the count of links on the previous page but how do I get to the next page given the next page object is in javascript as seen here:

<a id="pager1" href="javascript:__doPostBack('pager1','2')">2</a> -

<a id="pager1" href="javascript:__doPostBack('pager1','3')">3</a> -

<a id="pager1" href="javascript:__doPostBack('pager1','4')">4</a> -

<a id="pager1" href="javascript:__doPostBack('pager1','5')">5</a>

<a id="pager1" href="javascript:__doPostBack('pager1','2')">Next ></a>

is there a way of sending the doPostBack('pager1','3') information? BTW I just thought (I.m not at my own PC) can I get IEGetObjById by index so somthing like that?

Jury

Looks like this isn't doable within the confines of Autoit - below is what I've ended up with. I'm curious though if the javascript had been given different id like pager1, pager2, pager3... or been given name="pager1" so I could have used index would it have worked? Oh and I know this only works on some PC & IE combinations - I only have the one PC.

#include <IE.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Date.au3>
Global $getdate[1]
$file = FileOpen(@MyDocumentsDir & "AIT_count.txt", 2)
If $file = -1 Then
MsgBox(0, "Error", "Unable to open file: " & "C:Documents and Settingsjoe.uryMy DocumentsAutoIt_codegetterprocessingAIT_count.txt")
Exit
EndIf
;get working days in date range
;yyyy/mm/dd
$daysearch = HowManyWorkDays("2003/05/21", "2003/05/23") ;2003/07/01
MsgBox(0, "Number of Weekdays", "There are " & $daysearch & " weekdays between the given dates")
For $i = 1 To $daysearch
;open and fill in the search form
$oIE = _IECreate("www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Searchunreported.aspx")
$oForm = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Form1")
_IEAction($oForm, "focus")
$oQuery = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "txtDate")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, $getdate[$i] & @CRLF)
_IEFormElementCheckBoxSelect($oForm, 0, "", 1, "byIndex")
Sleep(2000)
$oNext = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "cmdSearch")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
;grab results into memory
$filewhole = _IEDocReadHTML($oIE)
;get required links for page 1
$oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
$iNumLinks = @extended
For $oLink In $oLinks
If StringInStr($oLink.href, ".doc") Then
;ConsoleWrite($oLink.href & @CRLF)
FileWrite($file, $oLink.href & " " & $getdate[$i] & @CRLF)
EndIf
Next
Sleep(2000)
;get page 2 if exists (the problem exists here because they've only given an Id (no name)
;and they've used the same Id to every instance of a new page.
If StringRegExp($filewhole, "('pager1','2')", 0) Then
$oNext = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "pager1")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
EndIf
;get required links for page 2
$oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
$iNumLinks = @extended
For $oLink In $oLinks
If StringInStr($oLink.href, ".doc") Then
;ConsoleWrite($oLink.href & @CRLF)
FileWrite($file, $oLink.href & " " & $getdate[$i] & @CRLF)
EndIf
Next
;guess I'll have to go to each date page over 2 long and do it manually so I'll get that information:
If StringRegExp($filewhole, "('pager1','9')", 0) Then
FileWrite($file, $getdate[$i] & " has 9 pages" & @CRLF)
ElseIf StringRegExp($filewhole, "('pager1','8')", 0) Then
FileWrite($file, $getdate[$i] & " has 8 pages" & @CRLF)
ElseIf StringRegExp($filewhole, "('pager1','7')", 0) Then
FileWrite($file, $getdate[$i] & " has 7 pages" & @CRLF)
ElseIf StringRegExp($filewhole, "('pager1','6')", 0) Then
FileWrite($file, $getdate[$i] & " has 6 pages" & @CRLF)
ElseIf StringRegExp($filewhole, "('pager1','5')", 0) Then
FileWrite($file, $getdate[$i] & " has 5 pages" & @CRLF)
ElseIf StringRegExp($filewhole, "('pager1','4')", 0) Then
FileWrite($file, $getdate[$i] & " has 4 pages" & @CRLF)
ElseIf StringRegExp($filewhole, "('pager1','3')", 0) Then
FileWrite($file, $getdate[$i] & " has 3 pages" & @CRLF)
EndIf
Sleep(2000)
_IEQuit($oIE)
Next
FileClose($file)

;what a good function this is!
Func HowManyWorkDays($sStartDate, $sEndDate)
Dim $MyDate
Dim $MyTime
$myStartDate = $sStartDate
$myEndDate = $sEndDate
$countWeekDay = 0
$CountDays = _DateDiff("d", $myStartDate, $myEndDate)
For $inc = 0 To $CountDays
$TempDate = _DateAdd('D', $inc, $myStartDate)
_DateTimeSplit($TempDate, $MyDate, $MyTime)
$FileYear = $MyDate[1]
If $MyDate[2] < 10 Then
$FileMonth = "0" & $MyDate[2]
Else
$FileMonth = $MyDate[2]
EndIf
If $MyDate[3] < 10 Then
$FileDay = "0" & $MyDate[3]
Else
$FileDay = $MyDate[3]
EndIf
;Returns Day of the Week Range is 1 to 7 where 1=Sunday
$iWeekday = _DateToDayOfWeek($FileYear, $FileMonth, $FileDay)
If $iWeekday > 1 And $iWeekday < 7 Then
If StringLen($FileDay) = 2 Then
_ArrayAdd($getdate, $FileDay & '-' & $FileMonth & '-' & $FileYear)
EndIf
$countWeekDay = $countWeekDay + 1
EndIf
Next
Return $countWeekDay
EndFunc ;==>HowManyWorkDays
Edited by Jury

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Seminko
      By Seminko
      Is there a way to grab non-hardcoded but rather javascript generated data from a webpage?
      Tried a get request as well as _IEBodyReadHTML but both seem to grab the code without the javascript generated data.
      $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") $oHTTP.Open("GET", "link", False) $oHTTP.Send() $oReceived = $oHTTP.ResponseText $oStatusCode = $oHTTP.Status Global $DataArray[10][5] If $oStatusCode <> 200 Then Exit MsgBox(1, "Error", "Status Code <> 200") EndIf FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $oReceived) ; //////// #include <IE.au3> Local $FullLink = "link" Local $oIE = _IECreate($FullLink, 0, 0) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE) FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $sText)  
    • Burgs
      By Burgs
      Howdy,
        I would like to find the screen coordinates (x, y) of an element within an IE browser so that I may be able to automate 'scrolling' of the browser window to that particular coordinate. 
        I know I can use the '_IEGetObjByID' and '_IEGetObjByName' commands to return an 'object variable' which I can then use to access the 'browserx' and 'browsery' properties of an element.
        Question is how do I get an 'object variable' if there is no 'Name' or 'ID' to use with those commands?  Not all elements on a page have 'Name' or 'ID' attributes associated with them.  For example if I search for the string "49 Albert St" on a page...this may be in the form of various tags (<p>, <h2>, <span>, etc) but have no 'Name' or 'ID' attributes assigned...so how can I obtain the 'object variable' for an element such as this...?
        I figure if I can get the 'object variable' I should then be able to get the browser coordinates where that element lies on a webpage...then I should hopefully be able to automate the process of scrolling the page down to that location of the element...but how does one go about sourcing the 'object variable' when there are no attributes to 'key' on...?  I thank you in advance for any advice.  Regards.
    • guinness
      By guinness
      Just trying out the latest version of AutoIt and thinking more functional
      #include <Array.au3> ; Example ; An example of filtering, mapping and reducing arrays, using a function reference. ; This is similiar to how it would be done in the likes of JavaScript ; i.e. more functional (declarative) than procedural (imperative) ; Filter example Local $aiFilteredBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 50, 30, 40, 20, 30] Local $aiFilteredAfter = _ArrayFilter($aiFilteredBefore, GtrThan30) _ArrayDisplay($aiFilteredAfter, '_ArrayFilter::') ; Map example Local $aiMappedBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9] Local $aiMappedAfter = _ArrayMap($aiMappedBefore, MultiplyByTwo) _ArrayDisplay($aiMappedAfter, '_ArrayMap::') ; Reduce example ; Sum all values in the array Local $aiReducedBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 50, 30, 40, 20, 30] ConsoleWrite('_ArrayReduce:: ' & _ArrayReduce($aiReducedBefore, SumValues) & @CRLF) ; Passing an empty array, will return the initial value; otherwise, sets @error to 4 ; if no initial value is defined Local $aEmpty[] = [] ConsoleWrite('_ArrayReduce:: ' & _ArrayReduce($aEmpty, SumValues, 0) & @CRLF) ; Array callback functions (for the examples only) Func GtrThan30($iValue) Return $iValue > 30 EndFunc ;==>GtrThan30 Func MultiplyByTwo($iValue, $iIndex, $aiArray) ; Notice how the function is called with the optional arguments "index" and "original array" ConsoleWrite('Index:: ' & $iIndex & ', Array:: ' & _ArrayToString($aiArray) & @CRLF) Return $iValue * 2 EndFunc ;==>MultiplyByTwo Func SumValues($a, $b) Return $a + $b EndFunc ;==>SumValues ; Functions ; The callback function is invoked with fn(value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayFilter($avArray, $hFunc) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local Const $iLength = UBound($avArray) Local $avFiltered[$iLength] If $iLength = 0 Then Return $avFiltered EndIf Local $iIndex = 0 For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 Local $bIsFiltered = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) ElseIf $bIsFiltered Then $avFiltered[$iIndex] = $avArray[$i] $iIndex += 1 EndIf Next ReDim $avFiltered[$iIndex] Return $avFiltered EndFunc ;==>_ArrayFilter ; The callback function is invoked with fn(value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayMap($avArray, $hFunc) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local Const $iLength = UBound($avArray) Local $avMapped[$iLength] If $iLength = 0 Then Return $avMapped EndIf For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 $avMapped[$i] = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) EndIf Next Return $avMapped EndFunc ;==>_ArrayMap ; The callback function is invoked with fn(current, value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayReduce($avArray, $hFunc, $vInitial = Default) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local $bHasInitial = @NumParams >= 3 Local $iLength = UBound($avArray) If $iLength = 0 Then If Not $bHasInitial Then Return SetError(4, 0, Null) EndIf Return $vInitial EndIf For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 If $bHasInitial Then $vInitial = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $vInitial, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) EndIf Else $bHasInitial = True $vInitial = $avArray[$i] EndIf Next Return $vInitial EndFunc ;==>_ArrayReduce Func __ArrayCall($hFunc, $iError, $vArg1 = Default, $vArg2 = Default, $vArg3 = Default, $vArg4 = Default) Local Const $CALL_ERROR = 0xDEAD Local Const $CALL_EXTENDED = 0xBEEF Local $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2, $vArg3) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2, $vArg3, $vArg4) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then ; The function exists, but there is no appropriate function signature Return SetError($iError, 0, Null) EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf Return SetError(@error, @extended, $vRet) EndFunc ;==>__ArrayCall  
    • PINTO1927
      By PINTO1927

Hello guys,
      I need to bring up a MsgBox when the user clicks a button on the Internet Explorer page.
      This is the button on the HTML page:
      <button id="NOT_READY_BTN-btnEl" type="button" class="x-btn-center" hidefocus="true" disabled="disabled" role="button" autocomplete="off" data-qtip="ENTRA" style="width: 169px; height: 24px;"> <span id="NOT_READY_BTN-btnInnerEl" class="x-btn-inner" style="width: 169px;">ENTRA</span> <span id="NOT_READY_BTN-btnIconEl" class="x-btn-icon " style="background-image:url(img/icons/ENTRA.gif)"></span></button> Thanks
    • Chimp
      By Chimp
      An example on how to inject jQuery into a web page
      It can be useful to manage the page from AutoIt using jQuery.
      Idea from here: http://www.learningjquery.com/2009/04/better-stronger-safer-jquerify-bookmarklet
      Suggestions and improvements are welcome
      #include <ie.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $oIE = _IECreate("www.google.com") Local $jQuery = _jQuerify($oIE) MsgBox(0, "Version", "jQuery version: " & $jQuery.fn.jquery) MsgBox(0, "Example", "click ok to exit." & @CRLF & "Google logo will fade out by jQuery...") $jQuery('#hplogo').fadeOut(3000) ; jQuery will fade out the google logo EndFunc ;==>Example ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _jQuerify ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _jQuerify(Byref $oIE) ; Parameters ....: $oIE - Object variable of an InternetExplorer.Application. ; Return values .: an object variable pointing to the jQuery library ; Author ........: Chimp ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _jQuerify(ByRef $oIE) Local $jsEval, $jQuery, $otherlib = False ; create a reference to the javascript eval() function $oIE.document.parentWindow.setTimeout('document.head.eval = eval', 0) Do Sleep(250) $jsEval = Execute('$oIE.Document.head.eval') Until IsObj($jsEval) ; if jQuery is not already loaded then load it If $jsEval("typeof jQuery=='undefined'") Then ; check if the '$' (dollar) name is already in use by other library If $jsEval("typeof $=='function'") Then $otherlib = True Local $oScript = $oIE.document.createElement('script'); $oScript.type = 'text/javascript' ; If you want to load jQuery from a disk file use the following statement ; where i.e. jquery-1.9.1.js is the file containing the jQuery source ; (or also use a string variable containing the whole jQuery listing) ;~ $oScript.TextContent = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\jquery-1.9.1.js") ; <--- from a file ; If you want to download jQuery from the web use this statement $oScript.src = 'https://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js' ; <--- from an url $oIE.document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0).appendChild($oScript) Do Sleep(250) Until $jsEval("typeof jQuery == 'function'") EndIf Do Sleep(250) $jQuery = $jsEval("jQuery") Until IsObj($jQuery) If $otherlib Then $jsEval('jQuery.noConflict();') Return $jQuery EndFunc ;==>_jQuerify