Sign in to follow this  
zvvyt

Notify when clicked within a group?

zvvyt

Hello once again!

What I have is:

A groupcontrol created by GuiCtrlCreateGroup and inside it I have a few icons from GuiCtrlCreateIcon.

What I want to do is when I click within the group or on the icons I'll get a notification, or a message retrieveable by GuiGetMsg().

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

zvvyt

zvvyt

Solved it.

Just placed a label without any text in it inside that group.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Blueman
      By Blueman
      Hey Guys,
      Hope that you can help me with something, maybe this is a bug in the new version of AUTOIT but first i will check it with you to know for sure.
      I have made a simple GUI with a Embedded IE Object, then i would like to read the HTML with _IEBodyReadHTML(), easy right?
      When i use the old IE.au3 include from a year back or so, it is working fine!
      When i use the new IE.au3 include came with the new installation that is currently available on autoitscript.com it isnt working (i get a result that says; 0).
      Let me show you.

Working Example
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <IE_EmbeddedVersioning.au3> #include <IE_PreVersion.au3> ;Older Version Example() Func Example() ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("Example", 1000, 1000) Local $idOK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 310, 370, 85, 25) Global $oIE_1 = _IECreateEmbedded() ; CREATE IE OBJECT(S) GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_1, 355, 5, 600, 360) _IENavigate($oIE_1, "https://www.google.nl", 1) Local $CheckHTML_T = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE_1) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) MsgBox(48,"",$CheckHTML_T) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $idOK ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the previous GUI and all controls. GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>Example  
      Failing Example
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <IE_EmbeddedVersioning.au3> #include <IE.au3> ;New Version Example() Func Example() ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("Example", 1000, 1000) Local $idOK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 310, 370, 85, 25) Global $oIE_1 = _IECreateEmbedded() ; CREATE IE OBJECT(S) GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_1, 355, 5, 600, 360) _IENavigate($oIE_1, "https://www.google.nl", 1) Local $CheckHTML_T = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE_1) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) MsgBox(48,"",$CheckHTML_T) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $idOK ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the previous GUI and all controls. GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>Example  
      I have attachted all files and i am testing on Windows 10 with the latest SciTe Program (Not compiled). 
      When i compile the script it is showing the same result.
      Thanks guys!
      IE_PreVersion.au3
      IE.au3
      IE_EmbeddedVersioning.au3
    • smud
      By smud
      Currently, I'm working on a program that will display Dialog boxes with either Yes or No.
      For each dialog, I reward the user with X amount of Credits.
      I'm hoping to output the amount of credits to a cell in a column (there will be 20 different columns).
      It will only post to a row that is equal to today's date (first column). If no row exists yet with the current date, it will start a new row.
      Any suggestions?
      Thank you
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hi dears
      am using an ini files as a History
      Sometimes the file size is be larger to 5 MB
      AutoIt does not recognize the full content of the file
      When I did a search to find out why, I discovered that INI files could not be read if they size larger than 64 KB.
      for that I preferred to ask here if is there any way to bypass this obstacle.
      The contents of the file are  as follows
      [filesList]
      c:\...\...\f1.mp3=00:15:20
      c:\...\...\f2.mp3=00:10:20
      c:\...\...\f3.wav=00:59:20
      ....... Etc
      This is the section for reading the file (adapted from my main script)

case $continue     Local $aArray = IniReadSection($WaitingListFile, StringEncrypt(true, "filesList", $MyPassword))     If Not @error Then Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($scList)         For $i = 1 To $aArray[0][0] $path = path_list(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord), 1) if FileExists(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord)) then GUICtrlCreateListViewItem(_GetFileName(FileGetLongName(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord))) & Opt("GUIDataSeparatorChar") & " : " & Opt("GUIDataSeparatorChar") & FileGetLongName(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord)), $scList) else $path = $path endIf         Next GUISetState(@sw_disable, $hGUI) GUISetState(@sw_show, $hGUI2) GUICtrlSetState($SClist, $GUI_FOCUS) else if $accessibilitymode = 1 then speak(str("listEmpty")) endIf endIf
      Is there any way to solve this problem, please?
      am waiting your answers...
      Greetings to All
    • caramen
      By caramen
      Hey.  

I requested help about how to get a value from a text in a variable. 
      Now i know how to do that. But i learned with the command FileRead. Now i whould like to know how to replace the command :
      FileRead('Dossier.txt') The purpose is to read a webpage text. To find some value inside. 

Btw i tryed to play with WindowsInfo.au3 but i dont got much thing.  
    • c1one
      By c1one
      Something simple enough, and I am sure it's an oversight, but I have not been able to track this down. The entire script is attached, but here is the point of failure.
      Note: I am getting the "Error: subscript used on non-accessible variable" but I thought the initial line of:
      AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0)
      Should address that issue? 
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      ; Install updates (minimized and updating for many minutes)
      ; Updates Not Installed Screen
         ; Wait for updates to complete
      WinWait("ProSeries Update")
         ; Wait just over 9 minutes to ensure popup is ready (test alternative to WinWait)
      Sleep(550000)
         ; Set focus on Product Licenses window
      WinActivate("ProSeries Update")
         ; Send Mouse Click to Install Now button
      MouseClick ( "left" [, 581, 362 [, clicks = 1 [, speed = 10]]] )
      ; end Installing Updates screen
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for any insights!
      c1one
      ProSeries2017_No_Customer_Info.au3