Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniza

Pixel code

7 posts in this topic

This is my first time to make a code i read some tutorials also with the basic, but i confuse from the pixelsearch for example I start my code:

While 1=1(to make my code repeat when it reaches Wend, correct me if im mistaken.)

(i start my code by pressing TAB key button i think this code will just push Tab key once? correct me if im mistaken.)

Send("{TAB}")

after pressing TAB button from a selection of picture when hit the right picture it will start a new command like push button D to download if not continue pressing Tab until it hits the right picture, so i research and read some info about picture's and Pixelsearch would be the right code but I confuse how to put this code, i read this one i don't know if this is the right code

basic algebraic graphing…

The legend for the symbols after “pixelsearch”

Tlx = the top left pixel’s X coordinate. IE (240)

Tly = the top left pixel’s Y coordinate. IE (150)

bry = bottom right pixel’s X coordinate. IE (260)

bry = bottom right pixel’s Y coordinate. IE (110)

Col = the color you want. (Go down to ‘code tidbits’ to find out how to get color)

Dif = the color variation that the pixel search will detect, like if the color is a little different, a high number might detect the pixel as well. 0 = only that color)

Sk = the pixels you want to skip. This is good for slower pcs. If you want the detection to go faster, just have it only take every 5 pixels. IE (5)

So a sample code would be ‘$coor = PixelSearch( 240, 150, 260, 110, 0x02938, 2, 2 )’

I dont know what is 240,150,260,110 in side the column, 0x02938 probably the color?, 2,2 is the x? and y? im confuse, sorry for bad english I try my best :sweating:

raijinlee,

Still trying to write a gamebot? :huh:

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

You can find an explanation of those numbers in the PixelSearch Help.

Edit: Unless you're trying to write a gamebot as Melba23 says.

Edited by JohnQSmith

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

nope i think it is against to rules, so i change my mind i want to make program that will make my website (unfinished www.raijin.tk) using AutoIT script and it will be a good start up when i finish my code and make my own tutorial and post it on my website, so im learning from the basic. im starting to make a code that a user start the activate the TAB button select a picture from the Picutre menu and when tab key hit the right picture a command will start to redirect user to a download page or simply download the selected picture.

Well im not a computer course or something, im a graduating nursing my parents choice for it but true is i want to be a computer IT, so im starting for a scratch code copy paste and reading tutorial thru internet. :shifty:

Well im not a computer course or something, im a graduating nursing my parents choice for it but true is i want to be a computer IT, so im starting for a scratch code copy paste and reading tutorial thru internet.

I would suggest spending more time in the help file rather than copying and pasting. There you would easily find the answers to your two questions above regarding While-->WEnd and Send. The help file is your friend.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

raijinlee,

nope i think it is against to rules, so i change my mind

Good to hear. :)

If you want to learn about coding in AutoIt, reading the Help file (at least the first few sections - Using AutoIt, Tutorials and the first couple of References) will help you enormously. You should also look at the excellent tutorials that you will find here and here - you will find other tutorials in the Wiki (the link is at the top of the page). There are even video tutorials on YouTube if you prefer watching to reading. ;)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

While 1=1

While 1

Works too.

Or

While "Cake"

If you feel like it.

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]