Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krishpun

Unable to select string in combo box

3 posts in this topic

Have tried below command, Iam unable to set the value. please help.

ControlCommand("Energy Profile - Windows Internet Explorer","","[id:PQBBASICTYPE1]","SelectString", "Health Club")

Title of the window= Energy Profile - Windows Internet Explorer

ID of the object = PQBBASICTYPE1

One of the values in the drop down = Health Club

Please see attached file for the attributes of the combo box.

Something like this... you should be able to figure it out after you get the necessary information for the form.

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IEAttach("Energy Profile - Windows Internet Explorer", "WindowTitle")
$sFormName = "Insert Form Name Here"
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, $sFormname)
$oSelect = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "PQBBASICTYPE1")
_IEFormElementOptionSelect($oSelect, 1, ?) ; See the help file to fill in the ?

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning community!
      I was working on a script which read the content of a .ini file to retrieve the file that has to open, and, based on the value of a second key stored in the .ini file, set the window on top, minimized or maximized...
      I did something like this, but seems to not work properly...
      Could anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
      Thank you  

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile_x64=prova.exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> ;#include <WinAPIEx.au3> #include <Array.au3> Local $sFileConfigurazione = @ScriptDir & "\configurazione_exe.ini" If(FileExists($sFileConfigurazione)) Then Local $aSezioneIni = IniReadSection($sFileConfigurazione, "CONFIGURAZIONE_EXE") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Errore!", "Errore durante l'apertura del file: " & @CRLF & $sFileConfigurazione & @CRLF & "Errore: " & @error) Else ; Lancio dell'applicativo indicato nel file di configurazione Local $iPID = ShellExecute($aSezioneIni[1][1]) Local $hWnd If($iPID <> 0) Then Local $aWinList = WinList() For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] If(WinGetProcess($aWinList[$i][1] = $iPID)) Then $hWnd = $aWinList[$i][1] EndIf Next Switch($aSezioneIni[2][1]) Case $aSezioneIni[2][1] = "MIN" ToolTip("MIN", 0, 0) WinSetState($hWnd, WinGetTitle($hWnd), @SW_MINIMIZE) Case $aSezioneIni[2][1] = "MAX" ToolTip("MAX", 0, 0) WinSetState($hWnd, WinGetTitle($hWnd), @SW_MAXIMIZE) Case $aSezioneIni[2][1] = "TOP" ToolTip("TOP", 0, 0) WinSetOnTop($hWnd, WinGetTitle($hWnd), $WINDOWS_ONTOP) EndSwitch EndIf EndIf EndIf And the .ini file is like this:

[CONFIGURAZIONE_EXE] PercorsoExe=Here goes the path and the .exe to execute ModalitaAperturaExe=Here goes one of the value below /* TOP Shows the windows on top */ /* MIN Shows the window minimized */ /* MAX Shows the window maximized */  
    • Em4gdn1m
      By Em4gdn1m
      Hey everyone, I'm curious if there is a way to incorporate a checkbox with a combo GUICtrl?
      so for instance I have a GUI that has a bunch of checkboxes that allow me to open certain programs as needed.  (this is just some parsing of my code, sorry, noob here and not sure what the preferred method of displaying code is, please enlighten me)

$L0742 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("L07 4.2", 110, 320, 100)
          $L07502 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("L07 5.0.2", 110, 350, 100)
          $GenComm = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("GenComm", 110, 380, 100)
          $Templates = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Templates", 110, 410, 100)
          $MCT = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("MCT", 110, 440, 100)
          $Desktop_Shortcuts = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Desktop Shortcuts by Tester", 110, 470, 200)

Case $msg = $RunBtn
                  RunPrograms()

Func RunPrograms()

if GUICtrlRead($L0742) = $GUI_CHECKED then Run("C:\Program Files\Varian\Paxscan\L07 Rel4.2\viva\viva.exe", "")
          if GUICtrlRead($L07502) = $GUI_CHECKED then Run("C:\Program Files\Varian\Paxscan\L07 Rel5\viva\viva.exe", "")
          if GUICtrlRead($GenComm) = $GUI_CHECKED then Run("\\Fpanelfs1\FPShared\Desktop_Shortcuts_by_Tester\Matt\CPI Generator\CPI Generator Windows 7 64 Bit\GenComm\GenComm.NET.exe", "")
          if GUICtrlRead($Templates) = $GUI_CHECKED then ShellExecute("\\Fpanelfs1\FPProjects\Documentation Controlled\Test_Templates")
          if GUICtrlRead($MCT) = $GUI_CHECKED then Run("\\Fpanelfs1\FPProjects\Documentation Controlled\Manufacturing Software\MCT\MCT.exe","")
          if GUICtrlRead($Desktop_Shortcuts) = $GUI_CHECKED then ShellExecute("\\Fpanelfs1\fpshared\Desktop_Shortcuts_by_Tester")
      EndFunc

so i click some checkboxes, and hit a run button and the programs which are checked run, great.
      BUT i want to add a bunch of options under one checkbox. A combo that will list a bunch of versions of a program that can be opened. something like this... but I want that program to be part of a checkbox
      $ViVAComboBox = GUICtrlCreateCombo("L01 Rel 13", 110, 320, 100)
      GUICtrlSetData($ViVAComboBox, "L04|L05|L07 Rel 4.2|L07 Rel 5.0.2|L09", "L07 Rel 4.2")

is this possible? is there another GUICtrl that does this better that i am not aware of?

• Wingens
      By Wingens
      Hi all,
      I created a little script we use at work for inputing date and time stamps into our ticket system.
      Now I thought it would look nice in a Metro style GUI, I found an UDF on the forum what does almost everything I want.
      I have but one thing I can't seem to find and don't have the skills to create.
      The gui uses one pulldown menu (GUICtrlCreateCombo) it stays in the older looking style.
      I attached the script and files I have, also in the zip you find an example of what I am looking for.

Hope you guys can help me 
      Hotkey.zip
    • jloyzaga
      By jloyzaga
      I'm trying to use GUICtrlCreateCombo but I need it to get the list values from an excel spreadsheet column - that makes it dynamic. My method is to prompt for the Module name (this gives me the application to run the automation test) this also gives me the name of the folder that stores all the spreadsheets.
      1.I then get the list of spreadsheet names and use that as input for another list (this can be select 1 or many or all - don't know which control to use...)
      2.On selection I then go to the spreadsheets selected and display columns C, E from TestController tab in a further combo box to select 1 or many or all.
      3. keep doing point 2 above until all selected in 1 are complete. I'm wondering if I just display as many combo boxes as items selected in point 1 or loop thru them somehow.
      Very complex for my little brain - any advice to simplify is greatly appreciated
      Joe

Accounts_TestFlow.xls
    • rm4453
      By rm4453
      I need to find a way to after x amount of seconds set the Autoit gui's ComboBox to next option available, and if it reaches the end of the list start back at beginning. This way I can cycle through checking if users are connected to a network. The combo is populated via a recursive file search that contains folders with each connected user's username. The ComboBox will contain something like " username\config " for every connected user. So I need to make so it cycles through constantly every X seconds I have the gui functioning, and all that I just can't get this one part to work.

TL:DR - How do I make so an AutoIt GUI ComboBox will cycle through all of its options every X seconds, and when it reaches bottom of options cycle back to top and continue the process again.

Thanks! I can't post any code due to NDA sorry...