Wingens

Metro style combo

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I created a little script we use at work for inputing date and time stamps into our ticket system.
Now I thought it would look nice in a Metro style GUI, I found an UDF on the forum what does almost everything I want.

I have but one thing I can't seem to find and don't have the skills to create.
The gui uses one pulldown menu (GUICtrlCreateCombo) it stays in the older looking style.

I attached the script and files I have, also in the zip you find an example of what I am looking for.

Hope you guys can help me :)

Hotkey.zip

and where is your script?

You find it in the zip:

BIN\Script\Metro-V1.0.au3

This script isn't runable:

+>11:15:11 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.14.801.2025.0 SciTE v.3.4.4.0   Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0407)
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Bert\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Bert\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
! Invalid AutoIt3Wrapper directive Keyword:#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi with value:y
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Test\Hotkey\Hotkey\BIN\Script\Metro-V1.0.au3
+>11:15:14 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Test\Hotkey\Hotkey\BIN\Script\Metro-V1.0.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
"C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Test\Hotkey\Hotkey\BIN\Script\MetroGUI-UDF\MetroGUI_UDF.au3" (2513) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.:
If $MInfo[4] = $GLOBAL_HOVER_REG[$i_BTN][0] And $mHoverCheck Then
If $MInfo^ ERROR
->11:15:16 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1
+>11:15:16 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.

Sorry my bad, had just added a line of code without testing before posting.

Attached the working one.

Metro-V1.0.au3

Your Ini isn't in the correct path, but i see what's your issue. So i suggest post in thread you found the MetroStyle-UDF.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• fatpig
      By fatpig
      Dear AutoIT Community.
      I am currently working on a program that will display lots of images in a scroll down GUI.
      I create the GUI based on the number of images, which works fine.
      But all images I place using GuiCtrlCreatePic above a threshold of around 32000 pixels (cant say exactly) are placed at negative locations and finally will reach 0 again
      and will then populate on top of the images placed there before.
      For $i = 1 To $Images[0] ; Get picture dimensions $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($ImgRep & $Images[$i]) $iX = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage) $iY = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) ; Resize & place images in GUI $Pic[$i] = GUICtrlCreatePic($ImgRep & $Images[$i], $Spacer, Round($yPos, 0), $MaxImgWidth, $MaxImgWidth * ($iY / $iX)) $yPos = $yPos + $MaxImgWidth * ($iY / $iX) + $Spacer $log = $log & "|" & $yPos $currentlut = $Images[1] Next I have found a limit at 32767 pixels for some GUI elements when googling around.
      Can someone tell me how to circumvent that?
      thanks!
      cheers
      Felix
    • Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello Im using Metro UDF and there is a code when menu panel is shown by clicking on menu button.

And what I want I want make instead  Case $GUI_MENU_BUTTON, this $MenuSelect[1].. Case
      While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $GUI_CLOSE_BUTTON _Metro_GUIDelete($Form1) ;Delete GUI/release resources, make sure you use this when working with multiple GUIs! Exit Case $GUI_MINIMIZE_BUTTON GUISetState(@SW_MINIMIZE, $Form1) Case $GUI_MENU_BUTTON ;Create an Array containing menu button names Local $MenuButtonsArray[5] = ["Themes Demo", "Settings", "About", "Contact", "Exit"] ; Open the metro Menu. See decleration of $MenuButtonsArray above. Local $MenuSelect = _Metro_MenuStart($Form1, 150, $MenuButtonsArray) Switch $MenuSelect ;Above function returns the index number of the selected button from the provided buttons array. Case "0" ConsoleWrite("Returned 0 = Starting themes demo. Please note that the window border colors are not updated during this demo." & @CRLF) ;_ThemesDemo() Case "1" ConsoleWrite("Returned 1 = Settings button clicked." & @CRLF) Case "2" ConsoleWrite("Returned 2 = About button clicked." & @CRLF) Case "3" ConsoleWrite("Returned 3 = Contact button clicked." & @CRLF) Case "4" ConsoleWrite("Returned 4 = Exit button clicked." & @CRLF) _Metro_GUIDelete($Form1) Exit EndSwitch WEnd I tried something like this what I found on forum but not work
      ;~ Case Else ;~ For $i = 0 To $MenuSelect ;~ ;MsgBox("","",$liczba) ;~ ;MsgBox("","",$MenuSelect) ;~ If $MenuSelect == "1" Then ;~ ;If $MenuSelect[$i] = "0" Then ;~ ConsoleWrite("Returned 1 = Settings button clicked." & @CRLF) ;~ ;EndIf ;~ Elseif $MenuSelect == "2" Then ;~ ConsoleWrite("Returned 2" & @CRLF) ;~ ExitLoop ;~ EndIf ;~ Next  
    • Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Guys this is my gui and i need the numeric value typed in the highlighted  inputbox. if this value is greater than 1 i need to perform some operations
      \

Here is the summary about that field which i got from wininfo tool

i tried writing the code as shown below.. but the msgbox is popping up empty value..when the same code is pasted under some button action i am able to access the value present in the field..but when placed alone as written in the attached script i am unable to fetch it... 

here i am using the valu present in the field

can you guys tell me what's wrong??? or how can i get that value?

My_GUI.au3

• Neonovaz
      By Neonovaz
      Hello

Is there anyway to store word documents in Autoit GUI? For example I have a instruction sheet that I want to bundle up with the exe.

So a user simply clicks the icon and the stored document will launch  (Something like how you can add objects like excel sheets in word documents )

(I Know we can launch word files from script directory)

• hemichallenger
      By hemichallenger
      Not sure if this is possible or if someone has already tackled this. Is it possible to embed PowerShell into a GUI? Autoit is great for quick function but sometime I need to run a command thru PowerShell. It be great to have PowerShell console embedded into the gui.