select from drop down Menu then submit and get the out put in csv format

try to find out with IE.au3 UDF

it would be more easier if u give us the address of the website

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

<HTML>
<head>
<title> abc </title>
</head>
<body>
<HR>
<P><font size=5> ABC </font>
<form action="abc.php" method="POST">
<select name="BOX">
<option value="abc1.com"> abc1
<option value="abc2.com"> abc2
<option value="abc3.com"> abc3
<option value="abc4.com"> abc4
<option value="abc5.com"> abc5
<option value="abc6.com"> abc6
<option value="abc7.com"> abc7
</select>
<input type="submit" name="ACTION" value="Submit">
<P>
</form>

This is my sample html page where I need to select and submit. after submitting it will show the result of that php script in simple HTML format.

_IEFormElementOptionSelect
_IEFormSubmit

Should help you

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

#include <IE.au3>
$sFile = "C:/Users/Others/Desktop/form1.htm"
$sURL = "file:///" & $sFile
$oIE = _IECreate($sURL)
$oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection ($oIE, "select")
For $oInput In $oInputs
if $oInput.name="applicationType" then _IEFormElementOptionselect($oInput,"abc2.com",1,"byText",1)
_IEFormSubmit ($oInput.name , 1)
Next

I am using above script.. but seems to be it's not submiting the abc2.com value. can you please tell me what is the problem??

Thank you in advance...

Edited by Suhadri

$oInput.name

is not the Form Object

the Object Pointer has to be of a Form then only the Form would get Submitted

Sometimes

_IEAction($oSubmit, "click") works where $oSubmit is the object pointer of an Button which submits the Form

If not this too ControlSend with ENTER always works

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code: