Help inetget doesn't work!

TheWebz

TheWebz,

There are a bunch of examples of youtube downloaders on the forum. I would imagine that your task is similar. Look at one of them and follow the techniques for parsing the returned html and any file conversion reqired for the music/video.

kylomas

P.S. You ARE getting help, you are NOT getting spoon fed code!

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

• Moderators

Jos i already stick to this thread, i am waiting, i expose my problem, so instead of blaming me you could help me or at least try to.

As Klyomas pointed out, you are getting help - though maybe not the level of help you want (we do not write code for you). And throwing attitude at those who are trying to figure out what you're asking for, so we can help, is a sure way to ensure you receive none at all :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Developers

Jos i already stick to this thread, i am waiting, i expose my problem, so instead of blaming me you could help me or at least try to.

You have been acting very impatient and have been pretty unclear about what your problems are and not showing too much effort yourself.

I have no desire to help people that act like you do.

Clear enough?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Ok i am writting a program that will search for musics in this site http://www.mp3skull.com and it will return the results into a listbox.

I have already done the part where the user write the name of the music, the program create the link for the search but then how do i show the results in a listbox?

First you have tp analyse the result htm flle. Then create an array with StringRegExp or _StringBetween. After this you can looping through the script using For ... Next ,UBound and GuiCtrlSetData or _GUICtrlListBox_AddString to insert each element in the array to your ListBox which i can't find in your script.

Here is a script which creates the result array using _INetGetSource and _StringBetween:

#include <array.au3>
#Include <Inet.au3>
#Include <String.au3>

$form = GUICreate( "test", 500, 500 )
GUISetState( @SW_SHOW )
Global $sSearchingFor = InputBox( "Musica", "-------" )
; Specify the reguest:
Global $sURL = "http://mp3skull.com/mp3/" & StringReplace( $sSearchingFor, " ", "_" ) & ".html"
;$sURL = "http://mp3skull.com/mp3/barclay_james_harvest.html"

ProgressOn( "Searching..", "Working..", "Searching for " & $sSearchingFor & " ..." )
ProgressSet( 30 )
Global $sRes = _INetGetSource($sURL)

ProgressSet( 100, "Done!" )
$aRes = _StringBetween($sRes,'"font-size:15px;"><b>','</b>')    ;when only the titles are needed
;$aRes = _StringBetween($sRes,'"font-size:15px;">','rel="nofollow" target="_blank"')    ;if title and Downloadlink is needed this line
ProgressOff()
_ArrayDisplay($aRes)

#cs only if title and Downloadlink is needed
Dim $aRes2[UBound($aRes)][2]
For $i = 0 to UBound($aRes) -1
    $sTitle = _StringBetween($aRes[$i],'<b>','</b>')
    If IsArray($sTitle) Then $aRes2[$i][0]=$sTitle[0]
    $sDL_URL = _StringBetween($aRes[$i],'<a href="','"')
    If IsArray($sDL_URL) Then $aRes2[$i][1]=$sDL_URL[0]
Next
_ArrayDisplay($aRes2)
#ce

#cs[0]|<b>Barclay james harvest - Barclay james harvest - hymn mp3</b></div>
                <div style="clear:both;"></div>
                <div style="float:left;">
                    <div style="float:left; height:27px; font-size:13px; padding-top:2px;">
                        <div style="float:left;"><a href="http://www.box.net/shared/static/wz66pshc88.mp3"
#ce
have fun and populate your ListBox Edited by AutoBert

• Developers

Ok now i am being very patient!

... and your point is what?

Is this an answer to the last post made by AutoBert basically meaning you totally ignore him and merely meant as a bump to trigger others to answer?

jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Yes ..why?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.