Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maffe811

Get cordinates and size for multiple screens.

2 posts in this topic

Im currently rewriting my screenshot program and im adding the option to select which screen to screenshot.

My plan was that you click a screen and it takes your current cordinates and compare them to a list of screen cordinates.

Then when it finds the one that fits it will select that screen and use thoose coordinates and the screensize for the screenshots.

So i need a function or something that can get screen cordinates and size from multiple screens.

And if i remember correctly i've already been shown how to do that, but i can't find the post where it's shown.

I added an example to waht i want to do:

#include 

Global $ArrayPosX, $ArrayPosY, $ArraySizeX, $ArraySizeY; Need function to find theese!

While 1
$MousePos = MouseGetPos()
If _IsPressed("01") Then
$MousePosX = $MousePos[0]
$MousePosY = $MousePos[1]
MsgBox("", "", $MousePosX & " - " & $MousePosY)

For $i = 0 To UBound($ArrayPosX)
If $MousePosX < $ArrayPosX[$i] And $MousePosX > $ArrayPosX[$i + 1] Then
For $i2 = 0 To UBound($ArrayPosY)
If $MousePosY < $ArrayPosY[$i] And $MousePosY > $ArrayPosY[$i + 1] Then
$ScreenshotPosX = $ArrayPosX[$i]
$ScreenshotPosY = $ArrayPosY[$i]
$ScreenshotSizeX = $ArraySizeX[$i]
$ScreenshotSizeY = $ArraySizeY[$i]
ExitLoop
EndIf
Next
EndIf
Next
EndIf
WEnd

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

Bump :(

No one has a clue what im talking about?

Surely there is something to get screen info from?

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]