Register Window Creation Hook with _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx?

I would like to make a _WinAPi_ Hook ( just found the function today and its amazingly helpful) with windows messages. Searching the forum i can only find the following topics;

Which all show what i am after, but doing it via making a autoit GUI and setting up a GUIRegistermsg.

I checked the helpfile on the SetWindowHook, and tryed out the other $WH_Messages but none worked.

Is what i am asking releasticly possible?

Edited by IanN1990

Though it took me a little while to fully understand how the code works, i dont think it can do what i am after. Assuming it can only be 2 set to check for the values listed from comments. It cant be used 2 check for windows creation, destruction, activation, redrawn or flash messages.

Much of the describe events can be captured, check the values starting from $EVENT_OBJECT_CREATE and take a look at this documentation too:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd318066%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

If you want to hook into the window message queue directly you either have to use subclassing or injecting a hook dll, here are some links in no special order: