Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xenobiologist

Greasemonkey scripts

2 posts in this topic

Hi @all,

anybody using some cool greasemokey scripts for autoitscript.com?

Anybody who could help me creating one?

I'm just starting to learn javascript and css and so on.

Now, I want to set all threads in the help forum to a different color which do have 0 replies.

This is what I got so far:

var metaTags = document.getElementsByTagName("meta")
var metaTagLength=metaTags.length;
alert(metaTags.length);
for(var i=0;i<metaTagLength;i++)
{
if (metaTags[i].content == 'UserComments:0') {
alert(metaTags[i].content);
}

But I do not know how to change the correct part or add something to the <a> tag to get the background-color set or just set the color of 0 replies to red.

Thanks!

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Thanks! It works. I'll try to change/modify it a little bit.

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• islandspapand
      By islandspapand
      Hi all
      i am currently trying to click on an element in a HTML Table, but just can get it to work.
      i am able to click the top of the table so it changes to sort  but just can't click on the element in the table.
      an i need to click on element to continue in the site.
      i have attached the code so far and pictures of the table  element want to click plus the source of the table.
      i am able to get data in the table with $oTable = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 2) but not able to click on them.

Help is very much appreciated

#cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.2 Author: myName Script Function: Template AutoIt script. #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Script Start - Add your code below here #include <IE.au3> #include "DOM.au3" #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $oIE = _IECreate("*") _IELoadWait($oIE) Sleep(2000) _PageLogin($oIE) _PageLoadWait() _PageNewReq($oIE) _PageLoadWait() _InputModelInf($oIE) _PageLoadWait() Sleep(1000) $aTableLink = BGe_IEGetDOMObjByXPathWithAttributes($oIE, "//table/tbody/tr/td[.='Name Of user']", 2000) ;~ $aTableLink = BGe_IEGetDOMObjByXPathWithAttributes($oIE, "//table/tbody/tr", 2000) ;~ _ArrayDisplay($aTableLink,"$aTableLink") If IsArray($aTableLink) Then ConsoleWrite("Able to BGe_IEGetDOMObjByXPathWithAttributes($oIE, //table/tbody/tr/td[.='Name Of user'])" & @CRLF) For $i = 0 To UBound($aTableLink)-1 ConsoleWrite(" OuterHTML : " & $aTableLink[$i].outerHTML & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" Parentnode : " & $aTableLink[$i].parentnode & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" Parentnode.click : " & $aTableLink[$i].parentnode.fireEvent("onclick","click") & @CRLF) $objClick = $aTableLink[$i].parentnode ;~ _IEAction($aTableLink[$i] , "focus") _IEAction($objClick , "focus") ;~ If _IEAction($aTableLink[$i], "click") Then If _IEAction($objClick, "click") Then ConsoleWrite("Able to _IEAction($aForumLink[0], 'click')" & @CRLF) _IELoadWait($oIE) Else ConsoleWrite("UNable to _IEAction($aForumLink[0], 'click')" & @CRLF) Exit 3 EndIf Next Else ConsoleWrite("Unable to BGe_IEGetDOMObjByXPathWithAttributes($oIE, //table/tbody/tr/td[.='Name Of user'])" & @CRLF) Exit 2 EndIf _PageLoadWait() Func _InputModelInf($oTmpIE) ; Add Var for Model & Serial in Func $oModelInput = _IEGetObjById($oTmpIE,"model") _IEAction($oModelInput,"focus") _IEDocInsertText($oModelInput, "*") $oSerialInput = _IEGetObjById($oTmpIE,"serial") _IEAction($oModelInput,"focus") _IEDocInsertText($oSerialInput, "*") $links = $oTmpIE.document.getElementsByClassName("btn btn-primary ng-scope") For $link In $links If $link.innertext = "Søg" Or $link.innertext = "Search" Then $link.click() ExitLoop EndIf Next Return True EndFunc Func _PageNewReq($oTmpIE) $links = $oTmpIE.document.getElementsByClassName("ng-scope k-link") For $link In $links If $link.innertext = "Send ny fejlmelding" Or $link.innertext = "Submit a New Service Request" Then $link.click() ExitLoop EndIf Next Return True EndFunc Func _PageLogin($oTmpIE) $oUserInput = _IEGetObjById($oTmpIE,"loginid") _IEDocInsertText($oUserInput, "*") $oPasswordInput = _IEGetObjById($oTmpIE,"password") _IEDocInsertText($oPasswordInput, "*") $links = $oTmpIE.document.getElementsByClassName("btn btn-primary login ng-scope") For $link In $links If $link.innertext = "Sign in" Then $link.click() ExitLoop EndIf Next Return True EndFunc Func _PageLoadWait() Local $PageLoadWait = False ;~ nav navbar-nav navbar-right ng-hide ;~ nav navbar-nav navbar-right $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("ul") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If $class_value = "nav navbar-nav navbar-right" Then ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : Webpage loading :) ' & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $PageLoadWait = True ExitLoop EndIf Next Do sleep(250) For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If $class_value = "nav navbar-nav navbar-right ng-hide" Then ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : Webpage load finished :)'& @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $PageLoadWait = False ExitLoop EndIf Next Until $PageLoadWait = False EndFunc  
      Thanks in advance

• Spask
      By Spask
      Hi, I'm trying to find a text value inside of a html.
      This is what the line looks like normally:
      <p id="line1" class> <span class="bot">TEXT HERE</span> </p> The text then changes to a non breaking space:
      <p id="line1" class> <span class="bot">&nbsp;</span> </p> And then it changes back to normal text but it's different every time.
      Can I code this so that it grabs the text every time it changes and has a variable that represents it?
      I currently have this inside of my loop:
      $span = .document.getElementsByTagName("span") For $text In $span If $text.value = "&nbsp;" Then Sleep(50) MsgBox(0,0,0) ;messagebox to test if it can be found, but I don't know how to grab the text EndIf Next The problem is that there are many other lines in the html that have the same span but are called "line3", "line5", etc and the one I need is from "line1".
      I will appreciate if anyone can help with this!
    • ur
      By ur
      We can select elements in IE using their IDs as below.
      Local $oDiv = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "x-auto-16-input") But to one button in the webpage, there is no ID to it.
      In selenium we have option to select this element using the CssSelector and clicked the button using below code in c# selenium.
      driver.FindElement(By.CssSelector("button.x-btn-text")).Click(); What is the alternative for this in AUtoIT?
    • Patryk
      By Patryk
      Dear Colleagues,
      I have no idea how to refer to style.display in my loop. There is a button like: 
      <input name="ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento" class="button" id="bodyPlaceholder_btnFecharProcessamento" style="display: none;" onclick="FecharJanelaProcessamento();return false;" type="submit" value="Fechar"> I want it to be clicked as soon as button's style change from style="display: none;" to  style= ="display: inline-block;" 
      This is what I got, but it's not working...
      Func GetButtons() $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oForm,"ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento",-1) $i = 0 While $i <> 1 For $oBtn In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oBtn) = "Fechar" And $oBtn.document.style.display = "display: inline-block;" Then $i = 1 _IEAction($oBtn, "focus") _IEAction($oBtn, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next WEnd EndFunc  
      I will really appreciate if you could help me with these loop!
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      Before all, I want to say that I'm doing this script to see how _IE* functions work, and see if my studs can hack a quiz I'm working on.
      I want to clarify that I'm not automating any game, bypassing any CAPTCHAs, or anything that could damage anyone.
      I was trying to autofill a form, based on which question is displayed.
      The question is always stored in here:
      <header> <h1><span class="questionid">1. </span>Here goes the question</h1> </header> And answers are stored in here:
      <ul class="answers"> <li><label><span><input id="answer_0" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="0">Answer 1</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_1" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="1">Answer 2</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_2" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="2">Anwser 3</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_3" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="3">Answer 4</span></label></li> </ul></fieldset></form></div> And, there are 15 questions like this.
      How can automatically fill my form?
      Thanks in advance
      Francesco