Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xenobiologist

Greasemonkey scripts

2 posts in this topic

Hi @all,

anybody using some cool greasemokey scripts for autoitscript.com?

Anybody who could help me creating one?

I'm just starting to learn javascript and css and so on.

Now, I want to set all threads in the help forum to a different color which do have 0 replies.

This is what I got so far:

var metaTags = document.getElementsByTagName("meta")
var metaTagLength=metaTags.length;
alert(metaTags.length);
for(var i=0;i<metaTagLength;i++)
{
if (metaTags[i].content == 'UserComments:0') {
alert(metaTags[i].content);
}

But I do not know how to change the correct part or add something to the <a> tag to get the background-color set or just set the color of 0 replies to red.

Thanks!

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Thanks! It works. I'll try to change/modify it a little bit.

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      Before all, I want to say that I'm doing this script to see how _IE* functions work, and see if my studs can hack a quiz I'm working on.
      I want to clarify that I'm not automating any game, bypassing any CAPTCHAs, or anything that could damage anyone.
      I was trying to autofill a form, based on which question is displayed.
      The question is always stored in here:
      <header> <h1><span class="questionid">1. </span>Here goes the question</h1> </header> And answers are stored in here:
      <ul class="answers"> <li><label><span><input id="answer_0" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="0">Answer 1</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_1" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="1">Answer 2</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_2" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="2">Anwser 3</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_3" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="3">Answer 4</span></label></li> </ul></fieldset></form></div> And, there are 15 questions like this.
      How can automatically fill my form?
      Thanks in advance
      Francesco
    • Omnitica
      By Omnitica
      Hello!
      I'm new to the forums! Couldn't find any threads covering this issue. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I'm having problems changing the text/value of a input box. The particular box doesn't have a name or id, just: class="jq_hotkeys_enabled form-control".
      This class appears multiple times throughout the source, so I don't think It's right to reference that object. 
      See image 1.
      However, I've managed to find a object with the name "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper" which contains the value of the input box, and the id for the person in the dropdown/combobox left of it. (with "dummy-1" selected).
      See image 2.
      As you can see the value is 3982,4545     ( name , time )
      But when I try to change the value of it by doing:
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") The box doesn't get its new value. I  can see in the source that it's changed though.
      See image 3.

However, if I do: 
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") $oIE.document.parentwindow.execScript("theForm.submit()") ; But it needs to reload the page The box gets its new value after the page reloads by the theForm.submit() function. 
      This is a bit unfortunate as I want the changes to happen instantly like when I type in the box with the keyboard... or select in the combobox.
      Maybe someone knows how I can do this? Looking forward to an answer! 
      Thanks in advance.

Note: Unfortunately I can't provide with the real URL as it is constricted to employees in the company I work for, but let me know If I should provide anything else.

• houser747
      By houser747
      I have previously used _IEFormElementGetObjByName and _IEFormElementSetValue to enter text into a search box on a form and then submit the form.
      I am now trying to enter text into a search box which is not part of a form. 
      Here is the HTML from the website that i'm trying to enter the data on and then submit the search.
      <div class="row">
          <div class="form-group col-xs-12">
              <span id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_lblSearchText" for="input-search">Registreringsbeteckning</span>
              <div class="input-group col-xs-12">
                  <span id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_preSearchText" class="input-group-addon">SE -</span>
                  <input name="ctl00$FullWidthWithSubmenuContent$FullWidthContent$MainContent$AircraftRegistry$txtSearchText" type="text" value="DTH" id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_txtSearchText" class="form-control" />
              </div>
          </div>
      </div>
      <div class="row">
          <div class="form-group col-xs-12">
              <label class="sr-only" for="">Sök</label>
              <input type="submit" name="ctl00$FullWidthWithSubmenuContent$FullWidthContent$MainContent$AircraftRegistry$btnSearch" value="Sök" id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_btnSearch" class="btn btn-primary ladda-button" data-style="expand-right" />
          </div>
      </div>
      Many thanks in advance
      cheers
      Roger
    • milos83
      By milos83
      How can I check if element is focused in Firefox using FF.au3 UDF?
      This is my try:
      I have prepared a function that checks if the object is focused:

_FFCmd('FFau3.isfocused=function isfocused(a){try{return (a === document.activeElement)}catch(e){return}}') $oElm = _FFXPath("//*[@id='someId']") ConsoleWrite(_FFIsFocused($oElm)) Func _FFIsFocused($sElement = "") Local $isFoc = _FFCmd("FFau3.isfocused(" & $sElement & ")") Return $isFoc EndFunc ;==>_FFIsFocused Now, the javascript part is tested and it does return successfully.
      After a lot of try/fails I inserted an alert box in order to display the object being compared.
      Here is what I got

The focused object is: [object XULElement]
      The object that I send for comparing is [object HTMLInputElement]
      Why is that?

• Chimp
      By Chimp
      Hi all.
      I'm playing a bit with the ScriptControl object using as base this example by @genius257.
      here is a very simple try, ... but it fails. what I'm doing wrong?
      Local $oSC = ObjCreate("ScriptControl") $oSC.Language = "JScript" $oSC.ExecuteStatement('alert("I am a javascript alert box!");') MsgBox(0,'AutoIt','Pause') Thanks