GDIPlus Help.

I have a program that randomizes items for a game, and what I would like is to take the pictures and create one picture from around 7 images. Is there a way of doing this?

This is my program:

Posted Image

And what I would like to end up with is something like this:

Posted Image

After the advice from Melba23 I had a look at this topic, Grouping multiple images into one control., but I couldn't make heads or tails of the code. I've messed with some things but nothing has given me the result I wanted. I also would like to save this image to the same dir as the exe overwriting the old image.

-MattTheHuman

of course there is a way, :)

just want to, if know are you interacting with the game for this,

If yes I fear you won't receive any help according to the Rules (bottom right corner)

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

• Moderators

PhoenixXL,

The OP mentioned that a Mod has already offered advice in this endeavour - I would have thought that was sufficient evidence that the thread is acceptable. But just to be clear - I am content for members to assist the OP - as far as I can see from the evidence of the earlier thread this script does not interact with a game. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

MattTheHuman,

try this:

#include <GDIPlus.au3>
_GDIPlus_Startup()
Global $sPrefix = @ScriptDir & "\"
Global $aImages[9] = [$sPrefix & "1.png", "", "", $sPrefix & "2.png", $sPrefix & "3.png", $sPrefix & "4.png", $sPrefix & "5.png", $sPrefix & "6.png", $sPrefix & "7.png"]

$iResult = _GDIPlus_AssembleImages($aImages, @ScriptDir & "\Assembled.jpg")
If Not @error Then ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\Assembled.jpg")

_GDIPlus_Shutdown()
Exit

Func _GDIPlus_AssembleImages($aFiles, $sFile, $iColumn = 3, $iRow = 3, $iW = 72, $iH = 72, $iInterpolation = 7) ;coded by UEZ 2013
    If Not IsArray($aFiles) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    If $sFile = "" Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0)
    If UBound($aFiles) <> ($iColumn * $iRow) Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) ;amount of images must be the same as column * row
    Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW * $iColumn, $iH * $iRow) ;create a new empty bitmap
    Local $hContext = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) ;get handle to the empty bitmap
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hContext, $iInterpolation) ;set interpolation mode to get better quality on resized images
    Local $x, $y, $i = 0, $hBmp
    For $y = 0 To $iRow - 1 ;fill images to the empty bitmap
        For $x = 0 To $iColumn - 1
            If $aFiles[$i] <> "" Then
                $hBmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($aFiles[$i]) ;load image
                If $hBmp Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hContext, $hBmp, $x * $iW, $y * $iH, $iW, $iH) ;copy image to the appropriate position
                _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp) ;dispose temp image otherwise memory leak
            EndIf
            $i += 1
        Next
    Next
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hContext) ;dispose graphic context
    _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap, $sFile) ;save new created image
    If @error Then
        _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap)
        Return SetError(4, 0, 0)
    EndIf
    Return 1
EndFunc

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name...........: _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0
; Description ...: Creates a Bitmap object based on an array of bytes along with size and format information
; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWidth, $iHeight[, $iStride = 0[, $iPixelFormat = 0x0026200A[, $pScan0 = 0]]])
; Parameters ....: $iWidth      - The bitmap width, in pixels
;                  $iHeight     - The bitmap height, in pixels
;                  $iStride     - Integer that specifies the byte offset between the beginning of one scan line and the next. This
;                  +is usually (but not necessarily) the number of bytes in the pixel format (for example, 2 for 16 bits per pixel)
;                  +multiplied by the width of the bitmap. The value passed to this parameter must be a multiple of four
;                  $iPixelFormat - Specifies the format of the pixel data. Can be one of the following:
;                  |$GDIP_PXF01INDEXED   - 1 bpp, indexed
;                  |$GDIP_PXF04INDEXED   - 4 bpp, indexed
;                  |$GDIP_PXF08INDEXED   - 8 bpp, indexed
;                  |$GDIP_PXF16GRAYSCALE - 16 bpp, grayscale
;                  |$GDIP_PXF16RGB555    - 16 bpp; 5 bits for each RGB
;                  |$GDIP_PXF16RGB565    - 16 bpp; 5 bits red, 6 bits green, and 5 bits blue
;                  |$GDIP_PXF16ARGB1555  - 16 bpp; 1 bit for alpha and 5 bits for each RGB component
;                  |$GDIP_PXF24RGB       - 24 bpp; 8 bits for each RGB
;                  |$GDIP_PXF32RGB       - 32 bpp; 8 bits for each RGB. No alpha.
;                  |$GDIP_PXF32ARGB      - 32 bpp; 8 bits for each RGB and alpha
;                  |$GDIP_PXF32PARGB     - 32 bpp; 8 bits for each RGB and alpha, pre-mulitiplied
;                  $pScan0      - Pointer to an array of bytes that contains the pixel data. The caller is responsible for
;                  +allocating and freeing the block of memory pointed to by this parameter.
; Return values .: Success      - Returns a handle to a new Bitmap object
;                  Failure      - 0 and either:
;                  |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed
;                  |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code
; Remarks .......: After you are done with the object, call _GDIPlus_ImageDispose to release the object resources
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageDispose
; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0
; Example .......; Yes
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWidth, $iHeight, $iStride = 0, $iPixelFormat = 0x0026200A, $pScan0 = 0)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", $iWidth, "int", $iHeight, "int", $iStride, "int", $iPixelFormat, "ptr", $pScan0, "int*", 0)
    If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, 0)
    Return $aResult[6]
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name...........: _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode
; Description ...: Sets the interpolation mode of a Graphics object
; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGraphics, $iInterpolationMode)
; Parameters ....: $hGraphics          - Pointer to a Graphics object
;                  $iInterpolationMode - Interpolation mode:
;                  |0 - Default interpolation mode
;                  |1 - Low-quality mode
;                  |2 - High-quality mode
;                  |3 - Bilinear interpolation. No prefiltering is done
;                  |4 - Bicubic interpolation. No prefiltering is done
;                  |5 - Nearest-neighbor interpolation
;                  |6 - High-quality, bilinear interpolation. Prefiltering is performed to ensure high-quality shrinking
;                  |7 - High-quality, bicubic interpolation. Prefiltering is performed to ensure high-quality shrinking
; Return values .: Success      - True
;                  Failure      - False and either:
;                  |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code
; Remarks .......: The interpolation mode determines the algorithm that is used when images are scaled or rotated
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_GraphicsGetInterpolationMode
; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipSetInterpolationMode
; Example .......; No
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGraphics, $iInterpolationMode)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSetInterpolationMode", "handle", $hGraphics, "int", $iInterpolationMode)
    If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, False)
    Return $aResult[0] = 0
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

MattTheHuman,

try this:

#include <GDIPlus.au3>
_GDIPlus_Startup()
Global $sPrefix = @ScriptDir & "\"
Global $aImages[9] = [$sPrefix & "1.png", "", "", $sPrefix & "2.png", $sPrefix & "3.png", $sPrefix & "4.png", $sPrefix & "5.png", $sPrefix & "6.png", $sPrefix & "7.png"]

$iResult = _GDIPlus_AssembleImages($aImages, @ScriptDir & "\Assembled.jpg")
If Not @error Then ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\Assembled.jpg")

_GDIPlus_Shutdown()
Exit

Func _GDIPlus_AssembleImages($aFiles, $sFile, $iColumn = 3, $iRow = 3, $iW = 72, $iH = 72, $iInterpolation = 7) ;coded by UEZ 2013
    If Not IsArray($aFiles) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    If $sFile = "" Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0)
    If UBound($aFiles) <> ($iColumn * $iRow) Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) ;amount of images must be the same as column * row
    Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW * $iColumn, $iH * $iRow) ;create a new empty bitmap
    Local $hContext = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) ;get handle to the empty bitmap
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hContext, $iInterpolation) ;set interpolation mode to get better quality on resized images
    Local $x, $y, $i = 0, $hBmp
    For $y = 0 To $iRow - 1    ;fill images to the empty bitmap
        For $x = 0 To $iColumn - 1
            If $aFiles[$i] <> "" Then
                $hBmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($aFiles[$i]) ;load image
                If $hBmp Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hContext, $hBmp, $x * $iW, $y * $iH, $iW, $iH) ;copy image to the appropriate position
                _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp) ;dispose temp image otherwise memory leak
            EndIf
            $i += 1
        Next
    Next
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hContext) ;dispose graphic context
    _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap, $sFile) ;save new created image
    If @error Then
        Return SetError(4, 0, 0)
    EndIf
    Return 1
EndFunc

; Name...........: _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0
; Description ...: Creates a Bitmap object based on an array of bytes along with size and format information
; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWidth, $iHeight[, $iStride = 0[, $iPixelFormat = 0x0026200A[, $pScan0 = 0]]])
; Parameters ....: $iWidth         - The bitmap width, in pixels
;                  $iHeight     - The bitmap height, in pixels
;                  $iStride     - Integer that specifies the byte offset between the beginning of one scan line and the next. This
;                  +is usually (but not necessarily) the number of bytes in the pixel format (for example, 2 for 16 bits per pixel)
;                  +multiplied by the width of the bitmap. The value passed to this parameter must be a multiple of four
;                  $iPixelFormat - Specifies the format of the pixel data. Can be one of the following:
;                  |$GDIP_PXF01INDEXED   - 1 bpp, indexed
;                  |$GDIP_PXF04INDEXED   - 4 bpp, indexed
;                  |$GDIP_PXF08INDEXED   - 8 bpp, indexed
;                  |$GDIP_PXF16GRAYSCALE - 16 bpp, grayscale
;                  |$GDIP_PXF16RGB555    - 16 bpp; 5 bits for each RGB
;                  |$GDIP_PXF16RGB565    - 16 bpp; 5 bits red, 6 bits green, and 5 bits blue
;                  |$GDIP_PXF16ARGB1555  - 16 bpp; 1 bit for alpha and 5 bits for each RGB component
;                  |$GDIP_PXF24RGB       - 24 bpp; 8 bits for each RGB
;                  |$GDIP_PXF32RGB       - 32 bpp; 8 bits for each RGB. No alpha.
;                  |$GDIP_PXF32ARGB      - 32 bpp; 8 bits for each RGB and alpha
;                  |$GDIP_PXF32PARGB     - 32 bpp; 8 bits for each RGB and alpha, pre-mulitiplied
;                  $pScan0        - Pointer to an array of bytes that contains the pixel data. The caller is responsible for
;                  +allocating and freeing the block of memory pointed to by this parameter.
; Return values .: Success      - Returns a handle to a new Bitmap object
;                  Failure      - 0 and either:
; Remarks .......: After you are done with the object, call _GDIPlus_ImageDispose to release the object resources
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageDispose
; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0
; Example .......; Yes
Func _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWidth, $iHeight, $iStride = 0, $iPixelFormat = 0x0026200A, $pScan0 = 0)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", $iWidth, "int", $iHeight, "int", $iStride, "int", $iPixelFormat, "ptr", $pScan0, "int*", 0)
    If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, 0)
    Return $aResult[6]
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0

; Name...........: _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode
; Description ...: Sets the interpolation mode of a Graphics object
; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGraphics, $iInterpolationMode)
; Parameters ....: $hGraphics            - Pointer to a Graphics object
;                  $iInterpolationMode - Interpolation mode:
;                  |0 - Default interpolation mode
;                  |1 - Low-quality mode
;                  |2 - High-quality mode
;                  |3 - Bilinear interpolation. No prefiltering is done
;                  |4 - Bicubic interpolation. No prefiltering is done
;                  |5 - Nearest-neighbor interpolation
;                  |6 - High-quality, bilinear interpolation. Prefiltering is performed to ensure high-quality shrinking
;                  |7 - High-quality, bicubic interpolation. Prefiltering is performed to ensure high-quality shrinking
; Return values .: Success      - True
;                  Failure      - False and either:
; Remarks .......: The interpolation mode determines the algorithm that is used when images are scaled or rotated
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_GraphicsGetInterpolationMode
; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipSetInterpolationMode
; Example .......; No
Func _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGraphics, $iInterpolationMode)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSetInterpolationMode", "handle", $hGraphics, "int", $iInterpolationMode)
    If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, False)
    Return $aResult[0] = 0
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode

Br,

UEZ

This is perfect. Thank you so much. The explanations are amazing too. I'll learn a lot from this. I'll reference you in my program too, thanks for the help!