Help for a Beginner - Multiple IE doing some stuff

Hello everybody, I' am a beginner so excuse me if my question is banal.

I need to speed up a process. I get data from a website ad I store in a excel file but the process is too slow (mainly because website is very slow)

I thought that the simplest way was to paralellize activity and open more session of the browser.

Is there a way to create an array of IE session and make these working simultaneously (calling the same functions)

I didn't find the way to declare it and start a loop for the different objects at the same moment.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Stefano

Edited by Mazzo

I will try to explain.

Actually I'am working with one session of Internet Explorer ($oIE) with this simple loop that calls some functions that call other sub functions. Everything seems to work correctly. At each sub function are passed the objects as parameters and I attach to different browsers using HWID.

I read the different product code to find from an xls file that is produced by another software and I write some flag in it when is done,

Do
;Reads the start line
$nRigaInElaborazione = My_Trova_Prima_Riga_XLS_Utile($oExcel,"A","NO","NO","NO") ;find the product code
;Reads the different parameters that i need
$sCodiceProdottoProduttore = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel,$nRigaInElaborazione,2)
$nPrezzoSoglia = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel,$nRigaInElaborazione,3)
$nPrezzoAcquisto = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel,$nRigaInElaborazione,4)
$nPrezzoAttualmentePubblicatoDaFilemaker = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel,$nRigaInElaborazione,5)
;Calls the main sub-function that performs the elaborations that I need
My_Prezzo_Minimo ($oIE,$oExcel,$nRigaInElaborazione,$sCodiceProdottoProduttore,$nPrezzoSoglia)

Until $nRigaInElaborazione = "FINE"

What I would like to do.. is running multiple instances of internet explorer simultaneously to speed up the process and my problem is that I' can' t understand how to declare something like a collection of objects or an array of objects (is possible?) and start that loop at the same moment for differents session of IE.

First Starts $oIE1 (reads start line, for example 100, write the flag that that line is in use and performs elaborations). After a few moments starts $oIE2 (reads start line, 101, because 100 is worked by $oIE1 and writes the flag that that line is in use and performs elaborations)... and so on. Up to 3/4/5 sessions..

Could you help me?