Problem with script using IE&Skype.au3

hiho

Hi guys,

I've written a script which opens a page, reads and then splits the text and then sends that text in skype. Everything works fine, but after I include Skype.au3, the script crashesh - right after IE opens (which is the 1st thing to do).

--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Warning from function internal function __IEIsObjType, Cannot register internal error handler, cannot trap COM errors (Use _IEErrorHandlerRegister() to register a user error handler)

AFAIK, the problem comes from this line :

Global $oError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "Skype_Error") (#17, Skype.au3) but can't find a way to fix it.

I'll be glad if someone gives me a hint :)

Sure.

There is already a COM error handler in the IE UDF, no need for a second one, so comment the line in the Skype UDF where there is the COM error handler.

;before
Global $oError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "Skype_Error")

;after
;~ Global $oError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "Skype_Error")

All clear ? :)

Br, FireFox.

Hi Firefox, thanks! Now AutoIT doesn't show any errors! :) No I have to figure out why the script doesn't wan't to send the reports in skype after 30-40 min of running... is it possible to use to monitor what is going on? If I put _Log_Display() right after the includes, the script won't continue until I close the GUI which is a problem since it's a loop-based script.

If you want to debug your script, the best way is to do a ConsoleWrite to check for function error/return values.

Have you tried to send the reports without a delay and see if it works ?

Br, FireFox.