Sign in to follow this  
mpower

Winhttp filling out multi-page form

Hi all, question to those who are familiar with Winhttp, in particular _WinHttpSimpleFormFill()

I have a form that I fill out and submit using _WinHttpSimpleFormFill() which then returns a subsequent form based on the first form.

How do I then fill out the subsequent form?

#include "WinHTTP.au3"

$sFile = @ScriptDir & "\test.csv"

$sFileHTM = @ScriptDir & "\Form.htm"

$hSession = _WinHttpOpen('Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0'); create new session
$hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hSession, "www.server.com") ; connect to server
$sHTM = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, "form.cfm", "name:CFForm_2", "name:FileContents", $sFile, "name:import_vendor", "Generic")

;HERE I NEED TO FILL OUT THE SECOND FORM THAT IS RETURNED IN $sHTM

If $sHTM Then
    MsgBox(64 + 262144, "Done!", "Will open returned page in your default browser now." & @CRLF & _
            "It should show array of uploaded files below the form.")
    $hFileHTM = FileOpen($sFileHTM, 2)
    FileWrite($hFileHTM, $sHTM)
    FileClose($hFileHTM)
    ShellExecuteWait($sFileHTM)
EndIf

Cheers!

That's easy. Form-fill function accepts strings of forms (sources) also. You would do this:

include "WinHTTP.au3"

$sFile = @ScriptDir & "\test.csv"

$sFileHTM = @ScriptDir & "\Form.htm"

$hSession = _WinHttpOpen('Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0'); create new session
$hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hSession, "www.server.com") ; connect to server
$sHTM = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, "form.cfm", "name:CFForm_2", "name:FileContents", $sFile, "name:import_vendor", "Generic")

;HERE I NEED TO FILL OUT THE SECOND FORM THAT IS RETURNED IN $sHTM

; You just have to check that form's action be full URL. If it's not then use StringReplace() or something similar on $sHTM to set it.
$hConnNew = $sHTM
$sHTM = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnNew, $hSession, ...) ; tada!

If $sHTM Then
    MsgBox(64 + 262144, "Done!", "Will open returned page in your default browser now." & @CRLF & _
            "It should show array of uploaded files below the form.")
    $hFileHTM = FileOpen($sFileHTM, 2)
    FileWrite($hFileHTM, $sHTM)
    FileClose($hFileHTM)
    ShellExecuteWait($sFileHTM)
EndIf

Just make sure "action" of the form that you fill is full address and not in form of "/whatever.asp". If it's relative address then you have to e.g. StringReplace() it before filling the form. Check for errors after calling form filling function.

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt Members and Programmers, i have a problem with Telegram UDF that does not work on some of my servers, Telegram is not restricted in these machines, here is console output in Windows 7 (Server):
      >"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\.NetFramework\Desktop\telegram-udf-autoit-master\tests\Test.au3" /UserParams +>20:20:40 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper (19.1127.1402.0} from:SciTE.exe (4.2.0.0) Keyboard:00000429 OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1 CPU:X64 OS:X64 Environment(Language:0409) CodePage:0 utf8.auto.check:4 +> SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE UserDir => C:\Users\.NetFramework\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\.NetFramework\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE >Running AU3Check (3.3.14.5) from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3 input:C:\Users\.NetFramework\Desktop\telegram-udf-autoit-master\tests\Test.au3 +>20:20:40 AU3Check ended.rc:0 >Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\.NetFramework\Desktop\telegram-udf-autoit-master\tests\Test.au3" +>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+BREAK to Stop. Test file for Telegram UDF (https://github.com/xLinkOut/telegram-udf-autoit). This file need a valid ChatID of a Telegram user who has already sent at least a message to the bot, and a valid token given by @BotFather. Insert this data in the source code. "C:\Users\.NetFramework\Desktop\telegram-udf-autoit-master\src\Telegram.au3" (1098) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oHTTP.Send() $oHTTP^ ERROR ->20:20:41 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1 +>20:20:41 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 1 Time: 1.56 It's really annoying problem in WinHTTP
    • By nacerbaaziz
      goodmorning autoit team
      today am comming with some winhttp problems, i hope that you can help me to solve them.
      the first problem
      is when opening a request
      my forums api allow me to delete any post using the api key
      all functions work, i mean post / get
      but when i tried to use the delete verb it's gave me an html 404 error
      here is what am tried
      #include "WinHttp.au3" ; Open needed handles Global $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen() Global $hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hOpen, "xxxxxxxx.com") ; Specify the reguest: Global $hRequest = _WinHttpOpenRequest($hConnect, "Delete", "/vb/Api/posts/10447/?hard_delete=true", default, default) _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "XF-Api-Key:xxxxx") _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "XF-Api-User:xxxxx") ; Send request _WinHttpSendRequest($hRequest) ; Wait for the response _WinHttpReceiveResponse($hRequest) Global $sHeader = 0, $sReturned = 0 ; If there is data available... If _WinHttpQueryDataAvailable($hRequest) Then $sHeader = _WinHttpQueryHeaders($hRequest, $WINHTTP_QUERY_CONTENT_DISPOSITION) ;Or maybe: ; $sHeader = _WinHttpQueryHeaders($hRequest, BitOR($WINHTTP_QUERY_RAW_HEADERS_CRLF, $WINHTTP_QUERY_CUSTOM), "Content-Disposition") Do $sReturned &= _WinHttpReadData($hRequest) Until @error msgBox(64, "", $sReturned) endIf ; Close handles _WinHttpCloseHandle($hRequest) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen)  
      and here is the error message
      <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>403 Forbidden</title> </head><body> <h1>Forbidden</h1> <p>You don't have permission to access /vb/Api/posts/10447/ on this server.<br /> </p> </body></html>  
      i hope you can help me 
      thanks in advance
    • By v0id
      I am starting out using AutoIt. Here is a simple form with username and password. I want to check if information entered is valid once user clicks a button.
      My problem now is that it only validates once. E.g.: if I type 5 character username, it will complain it is not 7 character (good). But once I correct that mistake and press the button again it will still say the same thing.
      Do I need to have a loop?

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) $main = GUICreate("Test Tool", 600, 600) $hyourlabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("YOUR CREDENTIALS", 30, 10, 256) GUICtrlSetFont($hyourlabel, Default, 600) Local $adminfrejalabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username:", 8, 38, 64, 17) Global $adminfrejaid = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 38, 110, 17) Local $adminpasswordlabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password:", 8, 62, 64, 17) Global $adminpassword = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 62, 110, 17, BitOR($ES_PASSWORD, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL)) $userButton_Check = GUICtrlCreateButton("VALIDATE", 32, 480, 85, 25) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($userButton_Check, "startvalidation") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "ExitGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func startvalidation() ;CHECK VALIDATIONS $adminfrejaid = GUICtrlRead($adminfrejaid) $adminpassword = GUICtrlRead($adminpassword) If StringLen($adminfrejaid) <> '7' Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "User ID", "Please enter exactly 7 characters.") ;Exit EndIf If StringLen($adminpassword) < '5' Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Your Password", "Please enter a valid password.") ;Exit EndIf EndFunc Func ExitGui () Exit ; Exit the program EndFunc  
    • By fastman
      I am struggling with activating the 2nd GUI.  References of https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Managing_Multiple_GUIs did not help.
      Gui2 and controls are created, but the buttons are not active.  I have tried to remove extra code.
      Thanks for any help.
      ; ; cabinet maker process to automate MasterCam ; ATP nesting process ; #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> ;#include <file.au3> ;#include <FileConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ;#include <XML.au3>; If XML library is updated, note that this script requires that save file will overwrite an existing file Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; 1 = OnEvent mode Opt("WinWaitDelay", 500) ; milliseconds Opt("TrayIconDebug", 1) Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1) Global $hMainGUI Global $hMainGUI2 Func GetAllWindowsControls($hCallersWindow, $bOnlyVisible = Default, $sStringIncludes = Default, $sClass = Default) If Not IsHWnd($hCallersWindow) Then ConsoleWrite("$hCallersWindow must be a handle...provided=[" & $hCallersWindow & "]" & @CRLF) Return False EndIf ; Get all list of controls If $bOnlyVisible = Default Then $bOnlyVisible = True If $sStringIncludes = Default Then $sStringIncludes = "" If $sClass = Default Then $sClass = "" $sClassList = WinGetClassList($hCallersWindow) ; Create array $aClassList = StringSplit($sClassList, @CRLF, 2) ; Sort array _ArraySort($aClassList) _ArrayDelete($aClassList, 0) ; Loop $iCurrentClass = "" $iCurrentCount = 1 $iTotalCounter = 1 If StringLen($sClass) > 0 Then For $i = UBound($aClassList) - 1 To 0 Step -1 If $aClassList[$i] <> $sClass Then _ArrayDelete($aClassList, $i) EndIf Next EndIf For $i = 0 To UBound($aClassList) - 1 If $aClassList[$i] = $iCurrentClass Then $iCurrentCount += 1 Else $iCurrentClass = $aClassList[$i] $iCurrentCount = 1 EndIf $hControl = ControlGetHandle($hCallersWindow, "", "[CLASSNN:" & $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount & "]") $text = StringRegExpReplace(ControlGetText($hCallersWindow, "", $hControl), "[\n\r]", "{@CRLF}") $aPos = ControlGetPos($hCallersWindow, "", $hControl) $sControlID = _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID($hControl) $bIsVisible = ControlCommand($hCallersWindow, "", $hControl, "IsVisible") If $bOnlyVisible And Not $bIsVisible Then $iTotalCounter += 1 ContinueLoop EndIf If StringLen($sStringIncludes) > 0 Then If Not StringInStr($text, $sStringIncludes) Then $iTotalCounter += 1 ContinueLoop EndIf EndIf If IsArray($aPos) Then ;ConsoleWrite("ControlID=[" & StringFormat("%5s", $sControlID) & "] Handle=[" & StringFormat("%10s", $hControl) & "] ClassNN=[" & StringFormat("%19s", $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount) & "] XPos=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[0]) & "] YPos=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[1]) & "] Width=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[2]) & "] Height=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[3]) & "] IsVisible=[" & $bIsVisible & "] Text=[" & $text & "]." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Func=[GetAllWindowsControls]: ControlCounter=[" & StringFormat("%3s", $iTotalCounter) & "] ControlID=[" & StringFormat("%5s", $sControlID) & "] Handle=[" & StringFormat("%10s", $hControl) & "] ClassNN=[" & StringFormat("%19s", $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount) & "] XPos=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[0]) & "] YPos=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[1]) & "] Width=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[2]) & "] Height=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[3]) & "] IsVisible=[" & $bIsVisible & "] Text=[" & $text & "]." & @CRLF) Else ;ConsoleWrite("ControlID=[" & StringFormat("%5s", $sControlID) & "] Handle=[" & StringFormat("%10s", $hControl) & "] ClassNN=[" & StringFormat("%19s", $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount) & "] XPos=[winclosed] YPos=[winclosed] Width=[winclosed] Height=[winclosed] Text=[" & $text & "]." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Func=[GetAllWindowsControls]: ControlCounter=[" & StringFormat("%3s", $iTotalCounter) & "] ControlID=[" & StringFormat("%5s", $sControlID) & "] Handle=[" & StringFormat("%10s", $hControl) & "] ClassNN=[" & StringFormat("%19s", $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount) & "] XPos=[winclosed] YPos=[winclosed] Width=[winclosed] Height=[winclosed] Text=[" & $text & "]." & @CRLF) EndIf If Not WinExists($hCallersWindow) Then ExitLoop $iTotalCounter += 1 Next ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "title", "check console for control list") EndFunc ;==>GetAllWindowsControls ; ======= Func GetAllWindowsControls($hCallersWindow, $bOnlyVisible = Default, $sStringIncludes = Default, $sClass = Default) ========= Func setNestingOverlay() $ovrWidth = 400 $ovrHeight = 60 $ovrLeft = -1 ;$mcamWindow[0] + $nestControlRelative[0] $ovrTop = -1;$mcamWindow[1] + $nestControlRelative[1]+ 10 $hMainGUI = GUICreate("covering mastercam buttons", $ovrWidth, $ovrHeight, $ovrLeft, $ovrTop, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CloseButton2") Local $iOKButton1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Continue to gui2", 20, 20, 80) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iOKButton1, "NestResultButtonOverlay") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hMainGUI) GetAllWindowsControls(WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]")) ;loop to monitor button click While 1 Sleep(50) ; Sleep to reduce CPU usage WEnd ConsoleWrite(" exit loop setNestingOverlay") EndFunc ;==>setNestingOverlay ;=== 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ==== func NestResultButtonOverlay() $ovrWidth = -1;$mcamWindow[2] - 10 $ovrHeight = 70 ;40 $ovrLeft = -1 ;$mcamWindow[0] + 5 ;+ $nestControlRelative[0] $ovrTop = -1 ;$mcamWindow[1] + $nestControlRelative[1]+ 10 $hMainGUI2 = GUICreate("gui2-- covering nest result buttons", $ovrWidth, $ovrHeight, $ovrLeft, $ovrTop, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) ;width, height, left, top ;GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE + @SW_MINIMIZE, $hMainGUI) ;GUISwitch($hMainGUI2) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CloseButton2") local $iBackNestingButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Back to Nesting", 20, 10, 120) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iBackNestingButton, "backtoNesting") Local $iOKButton2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Continue for g-Code", 160, 10, 120) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "generateGCode") ;GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iOKButton2, "generateGCode") Local $iDoneButton2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Oops go back to vortex", 300, 10, 120) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iDoneButton2, "CloseButton2") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hMainGUI2) GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE + @SW_MINIMIZE, $hMainGUI) GUISwitch($hMainGUI2) GetAllWindowsControls(WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]")) While 1 Sleep(50) ; Sleep to reduce CPU usage WEnd ConsoleWrite(" exit loop NestResultButtonOverlay") EndFunc ;==>setNestingOverlay func backtoNesting() msgbox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "gui2","backtoNesting") EndFunc Func CloseButton2() msgbox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "gui2","CloseButton2") Exit EndFunc func generateGCode() msgbox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "gui2","generateGCode") EndFunc ; =========== main =========== main =========== main =========== main =========== main =========== main setNestingOverlay()  
    • By Surya
      Hi everyone its been loooong since I posted here 
      I have been trying to convert this curl executable parameters into autoit using the winhttp com object;
      curl -F data_file=@my_audio_file.mp3 -F model=en-US "https://api.speechmatics.com/v1.0/user/41049/jobs/?auth_token=MmQ5MTk4jdsgjhgghstOGU5YS00OWFhLWghdgjshgdhbshj017###" any ideas guys

PS: I am excited to post here after a looong time