Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bazinguuh

_TesseractControlFind

1 post in this topic

Hi,

I've been trying this UDF from

I'm trying to get the text from a combobox in notepad font property but it only save a tiff file and does not return the array of texts.

Thanks ahead.

ShellExecute("notepad.exe")
WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad")
$hWnd = "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]"
Send("!O")
Send("F")
WinWaitActive("Font")

_TesseractControlFind("Font", "", "[CLASS:ComboBox; INSTANCE:5]", "Western", 1, 0, "", 1, 1, 1, 5, 2, 0, 0,  0,  0,  1)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• newITman
      By newITman
      HI All!
      Im new here and interested in  tesseract ocr.
      There are many examples in the forum but too difficult to me .
      I just want to see how its working in few line cod .
      I have installed  tesseract and microsoft office 2003 .
      My cod:
      $ImageToReadPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image10.jpg"
      $ResultTextPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\Result"
      $OutPutPath = $ResultTextPath & "auto.txt"
      ;$TesseractExePath = @ProgramsDir & "\Tesseract.exe"
      $TesseractExePath =@ProgramFilesDir & "\Tesseract-OCR\tesseract.exe"
      ShellExecuteWait($TesseractExePath, '"' & $ImageToReadPath & '" "' & $ResultTextPath & '"', "", "", @SW_HIDE)
      If @error Then
          Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", @error)
      EndIf
      MsgBox(0, "Result", FileRead($OutPutPath))
      FileDelete($OutPutPath)

Please help me.
      my picture:

• nbg15
      By nbg15
      Hello everybody..

i have this picture here *attached* and this script here: 

$ImageToReadPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg" $ResultTextPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\Result" $OutPutPath = $ResultTextPath & ".txt" $TesseractExePath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\Tesseract.exe" ShellExecuteWait($TesseractExePath, '"' & $ImageToReadPath & '" "' & $ResultTextPath & '"', "", "", @SW_HIDE) If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", @error) EndIf MsgBox(0, "Result", FileRead($OutPutPath)) FileDelete($OutPutPath)  
      but tesseract doesnt recognized the correct word... and gives me trash back...

this is the image >> 
      and the result was >> "samm" 

the image was an normal jpg and generated with this code here:

_ScreenCapture_Capture(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg", 712,268,853,284)
      Could anybody give me a hint what i can do better to get this easy image to text?

thank u very much!!!

Edit: i also tried to capture the screen as bmp with a higher resolution... nothing changed... 

_ScreenCapture_SetBMPFormat(4) _ScreenCapture_Capture(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image.bmp", 712,279,853,295)  
    • boxme
      By boxme
      I'm trying to get Tesseract to work using the example script here: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/174483-tesseract-simple-example/ Downloading the script and running it with the example image just gives me a blank readout. Someone else had the same problem here: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/174476-single-dll-file-for-ocr/#comment-1263034 but doesn't provide an explanation of how they fixed it. Has anyone else experienced this problem and know of a fix? 
    • JohnOne
      By JohnOne
      There has been many questions about using tesseract of late.
      Here is a very basic example which works for me, along with the exact version of standalone tesseract executable and English language data used
      I found it some time ago at a time I thought I needed it, I do not recall from where.
      $ImageToReadPath = @ScriptDir & "\image.bmp" $ResultTextPath = @ScriptDir & "\Result" $OutPutPath = $ResultTextPath & ".txt" $TesseractExePath = @ScriptDir & "\Tesseract.exe" ShellExecuteWait($TesseractExePath, '"' & $ImageToReadPath & '" "' & $ResultTextPath & '"', "", "", @SW_HIDE) If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", @error) EndIf MsgBox(0, "Result", FileRead($OutPutPath)) FileDelete($OutPutPath) Some Answers:
      The files contained in the download, only support English language.
      From the only documentation I got with this version...
      Original Binaries and Source can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/ I do not know where to get other languages support.
      I do not know if there is a later standalone version.
      I do not know why it does not read your image accurately.
      It does not have a virus in it.
      You can search the forums or internet to learn how to create / cut / copy / paste, or otherwise manipulate your own images.
      TesseractExample.zip