Sign in to follow this  
wakillon

TinyLinksChecker v1.0.1.1

TinyLinksChecker v1.0.1.1

May be you know xenu, a free and powerfull soft used for find broken links on web sites.

Mine is more slower and don't check recursively. :P 

20130703135004.jpg

WinHttp.au3 needed.

source : TinyLinksChecker v1.0.1.1.au3

executableTinyLinksChecker.exe.html

(Once this html file downloaded, double click on it for start the download)

Hope it can help you !  :)

If someone know how to create a recursive links search function ( with adjustable recursive level ) please contact me !  :whistle:

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By edpoguatemala
      Hello Everyone, 
      So I'm using auto it to automate the download of pictures in woocommerce orders. Once images are downloaded, I need to change the status of the order from in process to completed. This is how my code looks like: 
      Download()
      Func Download()
          ; Save the downloaded file to the temporary folder.
          Local $sFilePath = @DesktopDir&"\TestAutomatizacion\"&@YEAR &"_"& @MON &"_"& @MDAY & "_picpic_orders.zip"
          ; Download the file in the background with the selected option of 'force a reload from the remote site.'
          Local $hDownload = InetGet("https://hellopicpic.com/get_pic_orders.php?token=ygtV2bMh23uJ7f6s&type=pic", $sFilePath, $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND)
          ; Wait for the download to complete by monitoring when the 2nd index value of InetGetInfo returns True.
          Do
              Sleep(250)
          Until InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE)
          ; Retrieve the number of total bytes received and the filesize.
          Local $iBytesSize = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD)
          Local $iFileSize = FileGetSize($sFilePath)
          ; Close the handle returned by InetGet.
          InetClose($hDownload)
      EndFunc   ;==>Download

Thanks for any help you can give. 
    • By wysocki
      I have a smartphone and I use it to access my email. However, when composing an email on it I have a problem. My list of phone contacts on the phone is very different from my list of email contacts in my Thunderbird desktop app.  I use my Gmail address book to store primarily phone contacts, and I use Thunderbird for my list of email contacts. I wanted a way to get my Thunderbird contact list onto my smartphone to be able to compose emails to addresses in that list. Here's my solution.
      I wrote a script to export my Thunderbird Personal Address Book to a csv file. It then reads that file and re-writes it with html wrappers around the data to make it into a nicely formatted web page. It then uploads the htm file to my website. On my smartphone, I created a shortcut to the file's URL and whenever I click it, I get the list displayed. Each contact shows name and email address along with a COPY button that will put the address into the clipboard. Then in my email client, I can easily paste that address into it. Alternatively, clicking on the actual email link will open a new message dialog in your email client with that address already entered.
      To use the app, all you need to do is use Thunderbird and have a webserver available. You'll need to download the FTPEX.AU3 file from this website and make a few changes to some constants around line 17 for FTP login info, etc.

pab2ftp.au3
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs
      please i want to use the WinHttp to get the google drive file title using the api
      i searched in the forom but i didn't found any Google drive api UDF
      for that i liked to ask you for that
      i had read the google drive api documentation but i couldn't do it
      please help me
      here is the api doc
      note i've got the apikey and i have the file id
      what i want is to get the title of the file (the file name)
      because i want to download the files from the google drive using the autoit
      please help me for that
      am sorry because i didn't gave you any example or what i tried but all what tried was  failed
      thanks in advance
    • By SkysLastChance
      What would be the best way to grab the last digits of this <span>? One of the problems I know I am going to have is sometimes it will be 1 digit other times it might be 3. 

I am trying to get the list of spans and I get this error.

$oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "span") $sTxt = "" For $oInput In $oInputs     $sTxt &= $oInput.Innertext & @CRLF Next MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Input Type", "Form: " & $oInput.form.name & @CRLF & @CRLF & "         Types :" & @CRLF & $sTxt)  
    • By matwachich
      Hi guys!
      A pretty simple UDF to convert HTML to PDF using wkHTMLtoPDF.
      It uses the C API of the tool (DLL), so no external process, no ActiveX or COM sh*t.
      See the example, and the documentation of wkHTMLtoPDF.
      Cheers
      https://github.com/matwachich/wkhtmltopdf-au3