Sign in to follow this  
wakillon

TinyLinksChecker v1.0.1.1

TinyLinksChecker v1.0.1.1

May be you know xenu, a free and powerfull soft used for find broken links on web sites.

Mine is more slower and don't check recursively. :P 

20130703135004.jpg

WinHttp.au3 needed.

source : TinyLinksChecker v1.0.1.1.au3

executableTinyLinksChecker.exe.html

(Once this html file downloaded, double click on it for start the download)

Hope it can help you !  :)

If someone know how to create a recursive links search function ( with adjustable recursive level ) please contact me !  :whistle:

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jahar
      Hi,
      I am new to Autoit, Kindly guide me. I wanted to send a message with HTTP/GET to the URL https://ghsff.it/. How to do so?
    • By Zaoka
      I'm trying to create script that would login on my SAP WEBI "web page" and replace some uploaded excel files. But i'm having problem on even the log in.
      These are user fill elements with Firefox Inspector
      <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:CMS" name="_id0:logon:CMS"> <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:USERNAME" name="_id0:logon:USERNAME"> <input type="password" id="_id0:logon:PASSWORD" name="_id0:logon:PASSWORD"> LogOnButton
      <input type="submit" id="_id0:logon:logonButton" value="Log On" class="logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover" onmouseover="this.className = 'logonButtonHover logon_button_hover';" onmouseout="this.className = 'logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover';">  

My example, I tried _IEGetObjByName and _IEGetObjById but the script only open page but will not even fill out the form
        #include <IE.au3> Call("signIn") Func signIn() Global $oIE = _IECreate("http://192.xxx.xxx.xx:xxx/BOE/BI") Sleep (5000) Local $server = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:CMS") Local $username = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:USERNAME") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:PASSWORD") Local $button = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "_id0:logon:logonButton") _IEFormElementSetValue($server, "TestServer:1000") _IEFormElementSetValue($username, "MyUserName") _IEFormElementSetValue($password, "MyPass") ; THIS PART ABOUT BUTTON CLICK I DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL $sSelector = "body > div:nth-of-type(2) > div > div:nth-of-type(3) > div > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr:nth-of-type(1) > td > div > div:nth-of-type(1) > form > div:nth-of-type(5) > button" $signInUC = $oIE.document.QuerySelector($sSelector) _IEAction($signInUC, "click") EndFunc ;==>signIn  
      I would be very grateful for any help
    • By amosrinat
      Hi,
      i have an AutoIT script that sends emails with two embedded images.
      When users get the email they don't see the images. How should I fix my code?
      Thank you for your support,
      Amos
      Func fSendMail() $TemplateName = StringRegExpReplace($Template, "^.*\\|\..*$", "") $SmtpServer = "smtp.**.com" $FromName = "do-not-reply@*********" $FromAddress = "do-not-reply@******" $ToAddress = $MG1_Mgr & ";"& $Owner $Subject = "ACTION REQUIRED - " & $TemplateName $Body = $sBody5 $IPPort = 25 $ssl = 0 Global $oMyRet[2] Global $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc") $rc = fINetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $IPPort, $ssl) If @error Then MyErrFunc() EndIf EndFunc;fSendMail Func fINetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0) Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 Local $i_Error_desciption = "" $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 Then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update $objEmail.Fields.Update ;$objEmail.Send **************** If @error Then MyErrFunc() EndIf $objEmail = "" EndFunc;fINetSmtpMailCom  
    • By Colduction
      Hi guys, i'm using Telegram UDF by @LinkOut from github with latest update, but this UDF has not any parse_mode ability in SendDocument and other send file's functions to make texts bold, italic or underline and i can't send Emojis via these functions too. i've tried to change HTML section of multipart/form-data but i did not get correct results.

For example, i can't get correct results by sending a document with this URL Encoded caption: %F0%9F%93%84%20*Test*%20%F0%9F%93%84

I will be happy to help me in this section. Thanks!
    • By tarretarretarre
      About AutoIt-API-WS
      AutoIt-API-WS is a light weight web server with expressive syntax, with the sole purpose of wrapping your existing AutoIt app with little to no effort.
      With AutoIt-API-WS you can send and receive data between any application or framework, as long they can handle HTTP requests, which is an industry standard today.
      Like my other communcations UDF AutoIt-Socket-IO AutoIt-API-WS is heavily inspired from the big boys, but this time its Laravel and Ruby on Rails.
      Features Highlights
      No external or internal dependencies required RESTful mindset when designed Expressive syntax Small codebase Heavy use of Michelsofts Dictionary object Limitations
      Not complient with any RFC, so something important could be missing. Time will tell! One persons slow loris attack will kill the process forever. Example of implemetnation (With screenshots)
      This is a basic cRud operation with the RESTful mindset in use.
      #include "API.au3" #include <Array.au3> _API_MGR_SetName("My APP DB adapter") _API_MGR_SetVer("1.0 BETA") _API_MGR_SetDescription("This adapter allows you to get this n that") _API_MGR_Init(3000) _API_MGR_ROUTER_GET('/users', CB_GetUsers, 'string sortBy', 'Get all users, sortBy can be either asc or desc. asc is default') _API_MGR_ROUTER_GET('/users/{id}', CB_GetUsersById, 'int id*', 'Get user by id') While _API_MGR_ROUTER_HANDLE() WEnd Func DB_GetUsers() Local $userA = ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary") Local $userB = ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary") $userA.add('id', 1) $userA.add('name', 'TarreTarreTarre') $userA.add('age', 27) $userB.add('id', 2) $userB.add('name', @UserName) $userB.add('age', 22) Local $aRet = [$userA, $userB] Return $aRet EndFunc Func CB_GetUsers(Const $oRequest) Local $aUsers = DB_GetUsers() If $oRequest.exists('sortBy') Then Switch $oRequest.item('sortBy') Case Default Case 'asc' Case 'desc' _ArrayReverse($aUsers) EndSwitch EndIf Return $aUsers EndFunc Func CB_GetUsersById(Const $oRequest) Local Const $aUsers = DB_GetUsers() Local $foundUser = Null For $i = 0 To UBound($aUsers) -1 Local $curUser = $aUsers[$i] If $curUser.item('id') == $oRequest.item('#id') Then $foundUser = $curUser ExitLoop EndIf Next If Not IsObj($foundUser) Then Return _API_RES_NotFound(StringFormat("Could not find user with ID %d", $oRequest.item('#id'))) EndIf return $foundUser EndFunc When you visit http://localhost:3000 you are greeted with this pleasent view that will show you all your registred routes and some extra info you have provided.

When you visit http://localhost:3000/users the UDF will return the array of objects as Json

And here is an example of http://localhost:3000/users/1

More examples can be found here

Autoit-API-WS-1.0.0-beta.zip (OLD!)
      Autoit-API-WS-1.0.1-beta.zip (NEWEST 2020-06-29)