Sign in to follow this  
Reinhardt1julian

Fade out buttons

Reinhardt1julian

Is there a piece of code to fade out buttons? Like WinSetTrans but for GUICtrls

Kidney

are you trying to make the buttons disabled or just see through? fading out a button makes me think you r trying to disable a button.

EDIT: if you r trying to disable a button, i would suggest looking at GUICtrlSetState in the help file.

Edited by Kidney

Reinhardt1julian

I want them to vanish :D

Kidney

GUICtrlSetState($hButton1, $GUI_HIDE)

Reinhardt1julian

No, i want them to become transparent and then become invisible.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Pike
      By Pike
      Hello Everyone,
      New Guy here. This is a two-part question, hopefully easy enough though. I know it's ugly coding, this is because I have only a couple hours worth of coding experience and could really use some help.
      1) When I single click the button I want one action (like playing a sound clip) and when I double click the button I want a different action (such as opening dialogue box to ask for soundclip directory address). At the bottom of the script I made a comment which one I would like single click versus double click.
      2) I can not get the FileOpenDialogue to save the file address to the config.ini file at the 'One' position on the .ini.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Sound.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $OneID _Main() Func _Main() GUICreate("Form1", 156, 86, 281, 276) $OneID = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 15, 17, 122, 37) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($OneID, "OnOne") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "OnExit") GUISetState() While 1 While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd WEnd EndFunc ;---------------Functions------------- While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func OnOne() ; ******************Single Click for this action**************** $OneID = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) If $OneID = True Then SoundPlay($OneID, @HotKeyPressed) Else ; *******Double Click for this action*****And Help Saving File Address to config.ini 'One'*********** $OneID = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @WorkingDir, "All (*.*)") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) $OneID = InputBox("Enter Information", "Short Name for File?", "") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $OneID) EndIf EndFunc Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you need anymore clarity as to what exactly I'm trying to do, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks so much!
      Pike
    • kcvinu
      By kcvinu
      Hi all,
      I have a button created with _GUICtrlButton_Create function. I know that this function returns a handle of button instead of an ID. So i have obtain control ID by calling _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID function. After that i have tried the GUICtrlSetBkColor function. But it didnt worked. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 
      Note : - The window which carries this button is not created with native gui create function. Instead, it is created with CreateWindowEx api function.
    • Robdog1955
      By Robdog1955
      I'm trying to click a button on a web page. I have added a couple of MsgBox lines to allow me to watch what happens on the page. As you can see the first half of my script enters data into text boxes on the page. I have no problem there. I just cannot click on the region buttons. The "set focus" line causes an outline to appear around the EU button and the "click button" line causes the "Pick a Region" text to disappear. Here is the code I have so far.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/") Local $iQuestID = "123456" Local $sCharacterName = "CharacterName" Local $colForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) $iCount = 0 For $oForm In $colForms $oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm) For $oFormElement In $oFormElements $iCount = $iCount + 1 Local $sTagName = StringLower($oFormElement.tagName) Local $sElementType = $oFormElement.type Local $sElementName = $oFormElement.name Switch $iCount Case 6 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, "MyRealm", 0) ; realm Case 7 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $sCharacterName, 0) Case 8 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $iQuestID, 0) EndSwitch Next Next Local $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "questForm") For $oButton In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oButton) = "US" Then MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to set focus") _IEAction($oButton, "focus") MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to click button") _IEAction($oButton, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to quit") _IEQuit($oIE) Exit  
    • thoms
      By thoms
      Hello Forum,
      As said in the title, I'm searching a way to disable all tabstops in a GUI. My GUI includes 15 buttons and 3 edit controls.
      My questions:
      - is there a way to disable all tabstops at a time
      - is there a way to list all controls of a GUI and then disable tabstops one by one
      - or should I use the following line after each button creation:
      _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) Thanks in advance for your valuable help!
      Thoms
      Edit: or maybe disable TAB key? I don't remember how to do!
    • AppSoftwareVld
      By AppSoftwareVld
      Hello,

I need this for a project and I don't find a method for the next problem.
      I want when I click a button to create a variable ("$variable1") so if I press one more time to create one more ("$variable2") and create more and more how many times you press the button.

Do you have an idea ? 
      Thank you for your attention !