mesale0077

2. UEZ

UEZ

3. mLipok

mLipok

• Similar Content

• By GillesMaisonneuve
      Good morning,

I am trying to read a Unicode utf8 string from a perl subprocess via StdoutRead.
      I use an AUtoIt GUI and display result in an 'Edit' control (see my code below) using 'Courier New', a font that can handle Unicode characters.
      I was expecting a result looking like (CMD console):
      ++$ chcp 65001>NUL: & perl -Mutf8 -CS -e "use 5.018; binmode STDOUT,q(:utf8); say qq(\x{03A9})" & chcp 850>NUL: Ω Instead I get someting like this (see downward the screen copy):
      ++$ chcp 1250>NUL: & perl -Mutf8 -CS -e "use 5.018; binmode STDOUT,q(:utf8); say qq(\x{03A9})" & chcp 850>NUL: Ω Obviously while I was expecting to receive an utf8 char, it seems to have been converted to Windows ANSI codepage 1250 (Windows default for Western/Central Europe, right ?)
      What am I doing wrong? Is there someone who could guide me?

Here is my code and my output in the GUI.
      Creating and configuring the Edit control:
      Local $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit( "", 20, 110, 780, 500, BitOr($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_EDIT,$ES_MULTILINE,$ES_READONLY) ) GUICtrlSetData($Edit1, "This field will contain text result from external Perl command") GUICtrlSetFont($Edit1, 10, $FW_THIN, $GUI_FONTNORMAL, "Courier New")  
      Executing Perl command (note: `-Mutf8` and `-CS` garantees that I work in utf8 and STDOUT accepts wide-characters):
      local $ExePath = 'perl.exe -Mutf8 -CS ' ;~ if perl in PATH, no need for full path C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe local $Params = '-e "use 5.018; use utf8; use charnames q(:full); binmode STDOUT,q(:utf8);' & _ 'say scalar localtime; say qq(\N{GREEK CAPITAL LETTER OMEGA})"' local $Cmd = $ExePath & ' ' & $Params Local $iPID = Run($Cmd, "", @SW_HIDE, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD))  
      Reading STDOUT and displaying it into the Edit control:
      While 1 $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID) If @error Then ; Exit the loop if the process closes or StdoutRead returns an error. ExitLoop EndIf WEnd If $sOutput <> '' Then GUICtrlSetData($Edit1, $sOutput) EndIf  
      And now, what I get on my GUI:

• By Skysnake
      'F‌inal' ; <========= problem between F and i 'F‌inal' ; <========= problem between F and i 'Final' ; <========= Notepad ANSI, no problem
      F‌inal

PostgreSQL complains about that red dot.  Notepad++ marks the first word.
      Notepad said it contains Unicode.  Saved as ANSI and put back. Red dot is gone.

the Text is inserted manually into an AutoIt Input box.  Things get done to it, and it ends up in a SQL database.  The data seems fine, but when I start generating reports, all kinds of funny problems show up.

If I can ID that character, I can remove it.
      Any ideas?
    • By Stew
      (Edited from original.  Please note that I AM NOT AN AUTOIT EXPERT.  I write code using Autoit frequently but I am no expert, especially when it comes to I/O.  So any remarks that start with "Why did you..." can be answered by referring to the first sentence.  This project was done in Autoit because of an interface I built to display the data.)
      Attached is a program and ascii input file I wrote to read stock price data, convert it to binary and then read it back into the program in binary.  The goal was to show increased performance for reading the files in binary and provide a demo on how to read/write binary for int32, int64, double and strings for anyone who might find it helpful.  The results on my PC show the following:
      Time to read ascii file only: 456.981951167202
      Ascii read & process time: 6061.83075631701
      Binary write file time: 14787.9184635239
      Time just to read binary file: 42.418867292311
      Binary read and process time: 4515.16129830537
      A couple things to note:
      1) The 32 MB ascii file took 10x longer to read than the 15 MB binary file.  Not entirely sure why.  Both were read into a buffer.
      2) The Binary write takes a long time but I made no effort to optimize this because the plan was to write this file one time only so I don't mind if it takes longer to write this file.  I care much more about how long it takes to read the file because I will be reading it many times.
      3) There was a modest gain in converting the ascii file to binary in terms of file size and reading speed.
      So big picture... not sure it's worth the effort to convert the files to binary even though most of the data is numerical data in the binary file.  That was actually surprising as I expected there would be more of a difference.  Any ideas on how to get the binary data to read at a faster rate would be great.

binary.au3
      2019_02_08.zip
    • By Deye
      Hi,
      What should work @ converting the symbol's Unicode point
      included in windows 10:
      https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/design/style/segoe-ui-symbol-font
      Some Random Bad example : really Need to jump out  sorry ..
      $hBtn = GUICtrlCreateButton(ChrW(BinaryToString("0xE70E", $SB_UTF16LE) ), 260, 37, 39, 21)
      GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 13, 600, -1, "SegMDL2")
      Thanks

• By nacerbaaziz
      Hello Members of this best Forum
      i have a question please
      for example if i have a long string
      and i want to extract a text between two tag
      what i can do to make that?
      note :
      i know that there is a
      StringRegExp function
      it's do that work
      but it result is be as an array
      i want the result to be a string
      is there any function on autoit can do that?
      Thanks in advance.