Beep in a frequency and interpreter, capture, compare the sound emitted to obtain a result, Its possible?

Okay, I need to do the following:
need to generate a tone (beep) in a frequency, any frequency audible or not.

that tone that is listening at the same time I need the microphone at this hearing and interpreting and if the result is this playing the microphone is equal to the original issued an affirmative answer me and I with that handle any action, whether the same result (beep) then do (YYY) but do (AAA) means?

is a real challenge and a challenge, but I know there are people on the forum very wise, is the first time I participate in a question, but the forum has helped me a great lesson.

I hope you can help me quickly, I'm not a professional, but I have a medium level autoit advanced thanks to you.

leave here an example that maybe will help as an interpreter, I've seen but only analyzes the spectrum and not interpreted.

thank you very much for your help.

greetings.

Christian

• 3 months later...

I cannot make sense of your post, I expect most detail is lost in translation.

I know that Beep() is a blocking function, so if I have half an idea what you want then you're going to need two communicating scripts.

Also, Three months and you haven't even researched and tried anything?

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.