Sign in to follow this  
Rishi

Mak Context Entry Creator

Rishi

post-82412-0-18392700-1381400108_thumb.p Mak Context Entry Creator v1.2 

Mak Context Entry Creator ver 1.2 Change Log:

•  Added My Computer, Recycle Bin, XBMC and Skype.
  •  Fixed Some bugs.
  •  Now delete registry key directly from MCEC.
  •  New Style.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

»MCEC v1.1 Link >here.

MCEC new key remove option allow you to directly delete the un-necessary link. To delete click on the link say, "MCEC".

Click on MCEC and then click "delete" button.

Please Note: Do not delete "Display" and "Personalize" and "any other default key".

If you like this application please comment and share with your friend. And if you like to help me yo're welcome.

Windows XP users, Please let me know the registry key for Desktop Background so that it can support Windows XP and Windows Vista. Supports Windows 7, Checked on Win 7 HB and Ultimate.

»» Download MCEC »» mcec.zip

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• copyleft
      By copyleft
      I am trying to create a script to clean up users' desktops by moving all desktop folders and files (except the two hidden "desktop.ini" files and a MyDesktop.lnk shortcut) to a different folder. The script below will move files but not folders. The other issue with the script is that it doesn't seem to execute from a location other than the user's desktop. I would appreciate any suggestions.
      #include <File.au3> MsgBox(64, "Desktop", "Cleaning up Desktop. This box will close in 4 seconds.", 4) $Files = _FileListToArray(@DesktopDir,"*",1) For $Index = 1 To $Files[0] If StringRight($Files[$Index],4) <> ".ini, MyDesktop.lnk" Then FileMove($Files[$Index],'F:\HOME\Desktop') EndIf Next  
      By 31290
      Hi everyone, hope you are doing fine
      Well, I'm currently writing a small script that goes to a certain web page, finds the first link of a specified section and download the file associated to this link.
      Depending on the computer that the tool is launched, the script gets the computer model and search in the (provided here) ini file which link to follow.
      At first, Dell was kind enough to provide only one link but now, they provide two of them. The first one is now a .txt file (  ) whereas my script has been designed to download only the fist and latest link released for the BIOS Update.

Here's the current code which is working with only the first and latest link of the BIOS category:
      So the question is: 
      In the case of double links like shown in the picture above, how it is possible to tell the script to download only the link containing an the .exe file?
      Of course, I could have changed the array result to [1] instead of [0] [which is working] but it seems that Dell does that randomly and that I deal with a lot of computer models.
      Thanks for the help you can provide, 
      -31290-

SEE_BIOS_LINKS.ini
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz

Hello all
      I have a question please
      this  a question is about the context menu
      When i create a list box  Or combo box
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options is appear normally
      but When i create a List view
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options isn't appear
      But the right mouse button works normally
      I need a solution please because I deal with the screen readers users
      Unfortunately They can not use the mouse to navigate
      So I have to find a solution to activate keyboard shortcuts
      am waiting  for your help
    • cahsobo
      By cahsobo
      Hello,

I need help inserting these keys and values to registry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DirectDraw\Compatibility\WK.1.exe]
      "Flags"=hex:00,08,00,00
      "ID"=hex:ec,33,74,3b

Still can't figure out how...
    • nitron
      By nitron
      Hy to all, 
      I am really Sorry to come up with this question but i can't seem to solve the Problem.
      Its quite easy, I have been using RegNumKey for Years, but i seemed to lose track of something.
      For $ZaehlerLocal = 1 to 1200
            $RegKey = RegEnumKey("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall", $ZaehlerLocal)
            If @error <> 0 then ExitLoop
            $RegKey2=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"&$RegKey,"DisplayName")
            $RegKey3=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"&$RegKey,"UninstallString")
            $RegKey4=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"&$RegKey,"QuietUninstallString")

if StringInStr($RegKey,"_Office15")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"(German) 2013")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey,".KB")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"Security update")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"Framework")==0 Then
              FileWrite($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey&";")
              FileWrite($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey2&";")
              FileWrite($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey3&";")
              FileWriteline($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey4&";")
           EndIf
         Next

Ive been using this to get all uninstall Strings from the Registry but for some reason, this doesn't work anymore. 
      I get some keys but not all, nore does it start with the first registry.
      As you can see in the picture, the Registry starts with {13DA9C7C-EBFB-40D0-94A1-55B42883DF21}
      but RegNumKey starts with Adressbook.
      Any Ideas what I am doing wrong? I tried HKLM64 instead as well, but with same result.
      Again sorry to bother, but i can't Find the mistake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.