Sign in to follow this  
Rishi

Mak Context Entry Creator

Rishi

post-82412-0-18392700-1381400108_thumb.p Mak Context Entry Creator v1.2 

Mak Context Entry Creator ver 1.2 Change Log:

•  Added My Computer, Recycle Bin, XBMC and Skype.
  •  Fixed Some bugs.
  •  Now delete registry key directly from MCEC.
  •  New Style.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

»MCEC v1.1 Link >here.

MCEC new key remove option allow you to directly delete the un-necessary link. To delete click on the link say, "MCEC".

Click on MCEC and then click "delete" button.

Please Note: Do not delete "Display" and "Personalize" and "any other default key".

If you like this application please comment and share with your friend. And if you like to help me yo're welcome.

Windows XP users, Please let me know the registry key for Desktop Background so that it can support Windows XP and Windows Vista. Supports Windows 7, Checked on Win 7 HB and Ultimate.

»» Download MCEC »» mcec.zip

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• sosimple
      By sosimple
      Is this possible with autoit?
      What I want to do:
      Create a Desctop windows shortcut to run an executable application created with autoit, which shortcut would have some parameters which will send as a variable to the aplicagion .
      For example:
      Create an app : ExampleAppCreatedByAutoit.exe
      Run this with a shortcut which has:  "C:/ExampleAppCreatedByAutoit.exe" -option1
      What I want to do is the ExampleAppCreatedByAutoit.exe take the option1 and do something like this: Shellexecute("c:\myfolder\option1.exe")
      Can I do that?
      Thanks,
    • GeorgeB
      By GeorgeB
      I'm writing a little applet that basically tells you when Windows was installed.  There is a REG_DWORD in Windows that gives you this. It's basically a value that is the # of seconds from 1970.
      The location is:  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\InstallDate"
      So if I run this in AutoIT, I should get the value displayed within the msgbox:
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "InstallDate Test", RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "InstallDate"))
      However, what happens is it always returns a value of "0"  I tried this on several machines (Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10). 
      Am I missing something?  If I manually view this REG_DWORD with RegEdit, it shows me the HEX value, or I can view the Decimal value. I don't care which value AutoIT reads, as I can always convert back and forth, but I just don't see why it can't read a value from this REG_DWORD.  As a test, I've read other REG_DWORD values, and with most it doesn't return any value, not even a 0.
      Please, even if you guys have some other (perhaps better) way to read the Windows install date, I would still like to find a resolution to this problem, because I want to understand why I am having so much difficulty with reading REG_DWORD values from the Windows Registry with AutoIT.
      Thanks for any help!

• KaFu
      By KaFu
      ICU - Icon Configuration Utility

Current Version: v6 (2018-Sep-16)
      Restore your desktop when the icons get "rearranged".
      Melba23 and I found we were working on very similar ideas to restore the Desktop icons to their normal place if they became "rearranged" (
      ). Vista seems to like this doing on occasion just for fun - but we all know some apps and games which change the display resolution or move icons around. This annoys "tidy" people who like their desktops arranged "just so" - I am particularly thinking of this desktop when I say that!
      We combined efforts and here is the result of our labors.
      Operation is easy - press "Save" to store a particular configuration and "Restore" to reset the icons to the saved positions in the selected configuration file. "Delete" allows you to remove unwanted configuration files from the list. There is a command line option so that the restoration can be run via HotKeys if required (that is why the script warns that it should be compiled for full functionality). You can decide what to do with any icons that have been added since you last saved the configuration file - the default is to put them in the top-left corner, but you can also banish them way off-screen or, more sensibly, specify a location for them.
      A new feature as of ICU v3.4 is the optional Desktop Contextmenu Integration (DCI) for Win7 (Win7 only because Microsoft implemented an easy way to do this through the registry as of this release).
      Version 3.3 should fix the empty save file bug
      Version 3.4 Win7: Admin rights no longer needed for DCI
      Version 5.0 Win8 compatibility for DCI
      The source and executable can be downloaded from my site: http://www.funk.eu
      Kudos to Ascend4nt, Melba23, Prog@ndy, & Valik for parts of the code.
      Please let me know if you found some piece of code in the source for which I forgot to mention a credit.
      Enjoy, let me know what you think of ICU and with Best Regards
    • copyleft
      By copyleft
      I am trying to create a script to clean up users' desktops by moving all desktop folders and files (except the two hidden "desktop.ini" files and a MyDesktop.lnk shortcut) to a different folder. The script below will move files but not folders. The other issue with the script is that it doesn't seem to execute from a location other than the user's desktop. I would appreciate any suggestions.
      #include <File.au3> MsgBox(64, "Desktop", "Cleaning up Desktop. This box will close in 4 seconds.", 4) $Files = _FileListToArray(@DesktopDir,"*",1) For $Index = 1 To $Files[0] If StringRight($Files[$Index],4) <> ".ini, MyDesktop.lnk" Then FileMove($Files[$Index],'F:\HOME\Desktop') EndIf Next  
      By 31290
      Hi everyone, hope you are doing fine
      Well, I'm currently writing a small script that goes to a certain web page, finds the first link of a specified section and download the file associated to this link.
      Depending on the computer that the tool is launched, the script gets the computer model and search in the (provided here) ini file which link to follow.
      At first, Dell was kind enough to provide only one link but now, they provide two of them. The first one is now a .txt file (  ) whereas my script has been designed to download only the fist and latest link released for the BIOS Update.

Here's the current code which is working with only the first and latest link of the BIOS category:
      So the question is: 
      In the case of double links like shown in the picture above, how it is possible to tell the script to download only the link containing an the .exe file?
      Of course, I could have changed the array result to [1] instead of [0] [which is working] but it seems that Dell does that randomly and that I deal with a lot of computer models.
      Thanks for the help you can provide, 
      -31290-

SEE_BIOS_LINKS.ini