autoit memory address to variable name

• Developers

Vague questions seldom get a sensible reply so maybe be a little bit more concrete as to what you want to accomplish and what doesn't work for you.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

<snip> 

Mostly german videos (not that kind) in how to create game trainers and bots.  What is it you're using it for?

Do you seriously think we like to have this stuff advertised in our forums?

Jos

Edited by Melba23
Removed link in quote

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

When I see a NomadMemory.au3 in a thread my first impulse is it is being used for a game. Now I know it CAN be used otherwise but this is extremely rare that a poster will have a legit reason for it. Saying that, why do you need to use NomadMemory.au3 for your script? In other words, I know you WANT to read the memory, but I'm asking WHY you have to go that route?

i was going to make a autoit debugger without making it rewrite the the script with a whowl bunch of consolewrite()'s because im completly rewriting CodeQ as it wasn't very good & had bugs

now what im asking is there a way to read variable names & values from autoit script's

(also it would help alot for a plugin framework that would work compiled)

Edited by sycam0inc

All my projects live on github

i was going to make a autoit debugger without making it rewrite the the script with a whowl bunch of consolewrite()'s because im completly rewriting CodeQ as it wasn't very good & had bugs

now what im asking is there a way to read variable names & values from autoit script's

(also it would help alot for a plugin framework that would work compiled)

ah, never thought of that!

In answering your question, I would think you could. I would start off very small. Make a msgbox script and see of you can find the address of just that variable. If I remember right you may be able to use CheatEngine to do some simple test with.