Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DatMCEyeBall

2D water simulation using a C++ dll

11 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I wrote this a while ago and only recently implemented shading.

The current shading algorithm could use some improvements.

Most of the source is based from here

The .dll source is also in the archive (made with Visual Studio 2012 Express).

2D Water simulation using a C++ dll.7z

If you use a x64 bit OS then:

For anyone having trouble running this on a x64 OS, set #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n (OP code assumes you are running x86 AutoIt).

EDIT:

Added an example using a .gif file (split into frames).

Edited by DatMCEyeBall
3 people like this

"Just be fred, all we gotta do, just be fred."  -Vocaliod

"That is a Hadouken. A KAMEHAMEHA would have taken him 13 days and 54 episodes to form." - Roden Hoxha

@tabhooked

Clock made of cursors ♣ Desktop Widgets ♣ Water Simulation

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

I can't get it run. msvcp110d.dll was missing but after downloaded it, nothing happens when starting the script.

Tested on Win 8.1 and 3.3.10.2.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Cool, works now. I will check whether it can be loaded from memory and use it for my watermark app.

Btw, I tried several times to learn C++ using MS VS but it is a overkill with plenty of features which I don't need when being a C++ noob besides to use the IDE environment.

A mentor would be nice...

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Cool, works now. I will check whether it can be loaded from memory and use it for my watermark app.

Look at the first line of WaterSim.au3 (the Global Enum line).

Check the UseBuffer1 flag in the params structure (forgot the Enum's name) if so use the HM (height map) #1 if not use #2

Add to the data (+=) at the specified location an amount (it's a height map used by the .dll so add a number like 512 or more - depends on what you prefer)

The height map is a 1D array, I think the main .au3 file still has a _PixelIndexFromXY (or similar) function, use it to convert XY co-ordinates into the index of the array. 

Call the NewFrame function to draw and flatten the water.

I can write you something special instead. If you want me to do so then please PM me.

A mentor would be nice...

Mentor?  :sorcerer:

C++ for dummies(link to .pdf) is what I used to learn it, VS is just there for convenience.

Edited by DatMCEyeBall

"That is a Hadouken. A KAMEHAMEHA would have taken him 13 days and 54 episodes to form." - Roden Hoxha

@tabhooked

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

I mean rather to load the DLL from the memory.

Thanks for the Dummy stuff but I've already a lot of C++ documentations (incl. this).  :whistle: 

Br,
UEZ

Edited by UEZ
1 person likes this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

For anyone having trouble running this on a x64 OS, set #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n (OP code assumes you are running x86 AutoIt).

I'm adding this to the OP.

I mean rather to load the DLL from the memory.

Thanks for the Dummy stuff but I've already a lot of C++ documentations (incl. this).   :whistle:

What exactly is bothering you with MS VS C++?

If you have a problem then Google it - that's what I do.

Edited by DatMCEyeBall

@tabhooked

Your demo reminds me something... 

Nice work and nice effects !  :thumbsup:

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

#10 ·  Posted

I'm adding this to the OP.

What exactly is bothering you with MS VS C++?

If you have a problem then Google it - that's what I do.

I find it hard to use the editor - it is so oversized compared to SciTE. Anyhow, if I find enough motivation I will try again.

Br,

UEZ

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#11 ·  Posted

If you try searching on Youtube for "Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 C++ tutorial":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoExJLVroZc

@tabhooked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• UEZ
      By UEZ
      Since monoceres has released 
      I'm searching for a way to map the 2D image of the earth to a 3D sphere with rotation.

Here the result (after 9 years!) as a non realistic physical animation:
       ==> 

Due to the fact that AutoIt / GDI+ are not that fast I couldn't add a moon animation additionally.

Thanks to one of Eukalyptus' code to pointing me to the right direction. U rock man. 

Source code extract only - not working because of missing binary data (images):
      ;coded by UEZ build 2017-02-25 #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 800, $iH = 500, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ Rotating Earth coded by UEZ 2017" Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fRad = $fPi / 180, $fDeg = 180 / $fPi AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_RotatingEarth() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_RotatingEarth() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH) ;, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Local Const $hBrush_Clr = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), _ $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFF0F0F0), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 60, 16), _ $hImage_Earth = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Earth()), _ $hImage_Galaxy = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Galaxy()), _ $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate(), $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hImage_Earth) Local Const $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage_Earth) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Coded by UEZ 2017 ;-)", $hFont_FPS, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, $aDim[1] / 2 - 4, 120, 12), $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hGfx) Local Const $hTexture_Earth = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hImage_Earth) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateTextureTransform", "ptr", $hTexture_Earth, "float", -200, "float", 0, "long", 0) Local $iDiameter = $aDim[0] < $aDim[1] ? $aDim[0] : $aDim[1], _ $iDiameter2 = $iDiameter / 2, _ $fDX = ($iW - $iDiameter) / 2, $fDY = ($iH - $iDiameter) / 2 _GDIPlus_PathAddEllipse($hPath, $fDX - 1, $fDY - 1, $iDiameter + 2, $iDiameter + 2) Local Const $hBrush = _GDIPlus_PathBrushCreateFromPath($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterColor($hBrush, 0x04000008) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterPoint($hBrush, $fDX + $iDiameter2 + 1, $fDY + $iDiameter2 + 1) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetSurroundColor($hBrush, 0xF0000000) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush, 1) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetFocusScales($hBrush, 0.5, 0.5) $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Local $fScale, $fTmp, $iStep = 2 ;the higher $iStep is the faster the animation & lower the quality. Do ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush_Clr, "float", 0, "float", 0, _ ;~ "float", $iW, "float", $iH) ;erase canvas background ;~ _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $BLACKNESS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hImage_Galaxy, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateTextureTransform", "ptr", $hTexture_Earth, "float", 0.75, "float", 0, "long", 0) For $i = 1 To $iDiameter2 Step $iStep $fScale = 1 + $i / $iDiameter2 _GDIPlus_MatrixSetElements($hMatrix, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, $fDX + $iDiameter2, $fDY + $iDiameter2) _GDIPlus_MatrixScale($hMatrix, $fScale, $fScale) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -$iDiameter2, -$iDiameter2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($hCanvas, $hMatrix) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hTexture_Earth, _ "float", $i, "float", $i, "float", $iDiameter - $i * 2, "float", $iDiameter - $i * 2) Next _GDIPlus_MatrixSetElements($hMatrix, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($hCanvas, $hMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCanvas, $fDX, $fDY, $iDiameter, $iDiameter, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hCanvas, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS, $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) ;draw background message text _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) ;blit drawn bitmap to GUI $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(10) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_Earth) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_Galaxy) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture_Earth) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clr) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_RotatingEarth Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2016-12-01 ...  
      Download: Rotating Earth v1.7.au3
      In line 92 you can modify the $iStep variable -> the higher $iStep is the faster the animation & lower the quality.

So long...
    • likehu
      By likehu
      Hello,
      I have compiled a reference DLL in VS 2015 Community and this  DLL works fine with project for which it is used. There is an interface from which u can access functions in DLL.
      Developers stated that this DLL is almost universal and can be used with any language with minor changes.
      I am trying to access its function from Autoit script and got an error 3, after calling DLLCall - "function" not found in the DLL file.
      Please have a quick look, I feel I miss something in C++ library with exporting functions and I do not know what to add as I am new to C++.
      Thank you.
      Source files and script also attached.

Here is my script.
      Local $dll = DllOpen("C:\Users\Home\Desktop\dll\user.dll") ConsoleWrite("$dll handle = " & $dll & @CRLF) ;$dll handle = 1 Local $result = DllCall($dll, "double:cdecl", "ProcessQuery", "str", "dll$mynumber") If @error > 0 Then ConsoleWrite("Error: " & @error & @CRLF) ;Error = 3 If IsArray($result) Then ConsoleWrite("Array returned!" & @CRLF & "dll$mynumber: " & result[1]) Else ConsoleWrite("$result is not array. : " & $result & @CRLF) ;$result = 0 EndIf DllClose($dll) And here is dll source. As I understand, function "ProcessQuery" exported with help of DLL_IMPLEMENTS
      user.h
      //****************************************************************************** // // This file is part of the OpenHoldem project // Download page: http://code.google.com/p/openholdembot/ // Forums: http://www.maxinmontreal.com/forums/index.php // Licensed under GPL v3: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html // //****************************************************************************** // // Purpose: Very simple user-DLL as a starting-point // // DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THIS FILE! // // This Header defines an interface // Functions and data-types must exactly match. // //****************************************************************************** #ifndef _INC_USER_H #define _INC_USER_H // Import and export directives // for use by this DLL and by OpenHoldem #ifdef USER_DLL #define DLL_IMPLEMENTS extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) #define EXE_IMPLEMENTS extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) #else #define DLL_IMPLEMENTS extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) #define EXE_IMPLEMENTS extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) #endif // Number of saved table-states // This number must not be changed, as we do a "& 0xFF" // at various places to normalize the index. const int kNumberOfHoldemStatesForDLL = 256; // SHoldemePlayer // used for sequence of 256 consequive table-states // !!!! Needs 2 more cards for Omaha, if not entirely removed struct holdem_player { char m_name[16] ; //player name if known double m_balance ; //player balance double m_currentbet ; //player current bet unsigned char m_cards[2] ; //player cards unsigned char m_name_known : 1 ; //0=no 1=yes unsigned char m_balance_known : 1 ; //0=no 1=yes unsigned char m_fillerbits : 6 ; //filler bits unsigned char m_fillerbyte ; //filler bytes }; struct holdem_state { char m_title[64] ; //table title double m_pot[10] ; //total in each pot unsigned char m_cards[5] ; //common cards unsigned char m_is_playing : 1 ; //0=sitting-out, 1=sitting-in unsigned char m_is_posting : 1 ; //0=autopost-off, 1=autopost-on unsigned char m_fillerbits : 6 ; //filler bits unsigned char m_fillerbyte ; //filler byte unsigned char m_dealer_chair ; //0-9 holdem_player m_player[10] ; //player records }; // Functions implemented and exported by the DLL, // imported by OpenHoldem DLL_IMPLEMENTS double __stdcall ProcessQuery(const char* pquery); DLL_IMPLEMENTS void __stdcall DLLOnLoad(); DLL_IMPLEMENTS void __stdcall DLLOnUnLoad(); // Functions implemented and exported by OpenHoldem, // imported by the DLL EXE_IMPLEMENTS double __stdcall GetSymbol(const char* name_of_single_symbol__not_expression); EXE_IMPLEMENTS void* __stdcall GetPrw1326(); EXE_IMPLEMENTS char* __stdcall GetHandnumber(); EXE_IMPLEMENTS void __stdcall ParseHandList(const char* name_of_list, const char* list_body); EXE_IMPLEMENTS char* __stdcall ScrapeTableMapRegion(char* p_region, int& p_returned_lengh); EXE_IMPLEMENTS void __stdcall SendChatMessage(const char *message); EXE_IMPLEMENTS void __stdcall WriteLog(char* format, ...); // Variables exported by OpenHoldem // avoiding the message-mess of WinHoldem, // no longer sending any state-messages // http://www.maxinmontreal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=18642 EXE_IMPLEMENTS extern holdem_state state[kNumberOfHoldemStatesForDLL]; EXE_IMPLEMENTS extern int state_index; #endif // _INC_USER_H  
      user.cpp    Here is dll$mynumber parameter.
      //****************************************************************************** // // This file is part of the OpenHoldem project // Download page: http://code.google.com/p/openholdembot/ // Forums: http://www.maxinmontreal.com/forums/index.php // Licensed under GPL v3: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html // //****************************************************************************** // // Purpose: Very simple user-DLL as a starting-point // // Required OpenHoldem version: 7.7.6 // //****************************************************************************** // Needs to be defined here, before #include "user.h" // to generate proper export- and inport-definitions #define USER_DLL // #define OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT if you are a beginner // who wants to see some message-boxes with output of game-states, etc. // It is disabled upon request, // * as it is not really needed // * as some DLL-users don't have MFC (atlstr.h) installed // http://www.maxinmontreal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=16232 #undef OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT #include "user.h" #include <conio.h> #include <windows.h> #ifdef OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT #include <atlstr.h> #endif OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT // Supporting macros #define HIGH_NIBBLE(c) (((c)>>4)&0x0F) #define LOW_NIBBLE(c) ((c)&0x0F) // Card macro #define RANK(c) ( ISKNOWN(c) ? HIGH_NIBBLE(c) : 0 ) #define SUIT(c) ( ISKNOWN(c) ? LOW_NIBBLE(c) : 0 ) #define ISCARDBACK(c) ((c) == CARD_BACK) #define ISUNKNOWN(c) ((c) == CARD_UNDEFINED) #define ISNOCARD(c) ((c) == CARD_NOCARD) #define ISKNOWN(c) (!ISCARDBACK(c) && !ISUNKNOWN(c) && !ISNOCARD(c)) // ProcessQuery() // Handling the lookup of dll$symbols DLL_IMPLEMENTS double __stdcall ProcessQuery(const char* pquery) { if (pquery==NULL) return 0; if (strncmp(pquery,"dll$mynumber",13)==0) { return 12345.67; } return 0; } // OnLoad and OnUnload() // called once and at the beginning of a session // when the DLL gets loaded / unloaded // Do initilization / finalization here. DLL_IMPLEMENTS void __stdcall DLLOnLoad() { #ifdef OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT MessageBox(NULL, "event-load", "MESSAGE", MB_OK); #endif OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT } DLL_IMPLEMENTS void __stdcall DLLOnUnLoad() { #ifdef OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT MessageBox(NULL, "event-unload", "MESSAGE", MB_OK); #endif OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT } // DLL entry point // Technically required, but don't do anything here. // Initializations belong into the OnLoad() function, // where they get executed at run-time. // Doing things here at load-time is a bad idea, // as some functionalitz might not be properly initialized // (including error/handling). BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HANDLE hModule, DWORD ul_reason_for_call, LPVOID lpReserved) { switch (ul_reason_for_call) { case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH: #ifdef OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT AllocConsole(); #endif OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT break; case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH: break; case DLL_THREAD_DETACH: break; case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH: #ifdef OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT FreeConsole(); #endif OPT_DEMO_OUTPUT break; } return TRUE; }  
      Source.zip
      DllAccess.au3
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here some of my GDI+ examples which I boosted by coding a DLL created with FreeBasic.

Plasma Variante 5:
      ;coded by UEZ build 2016-06-06 #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit, $pBitmap, $hHBitmap Global Const $iW = 600, $iH = 400, $sTitle = "GDI+ Plasma v5 boosted" Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1) AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_Plasmav5() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_Plasmav5() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_BitmapCreateDIB($iW, $iH, $pBitmap) ; much faster than _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Local Const $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 60, 16) $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") Local $iSizeW = 4, $iSizeH = 4, $fTime = 0.0 Local $sDLL = @ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Plasma v5 Booster.dll" If Not FileExists($sDLL) Then _BoosterDLL(True) Local $hDLL = DllOpen($sDLL) AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Do DllCall($hDLL, "none", "Boost", "ptr", $hCanvas, "int", $iSizeW, "int", $iSizeH, "int", $iW, "int", $iH, "float", $fTime) $fTime += 0.0075 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hCanvas, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS, $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(10) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) DllClose($hDLL) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_Plasmav5 Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS ;~ ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $iShowFPS = ' & $iShowFPS & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS Func _WinAPI_BitmapCreateDIB($iWidth, $iHeight, ByRef $pHBitmap) Local $tBMI = DllStructCreate($tagBITMAPINFO) $tBMI.biSize = DllStructGetSize($tBMI) - 4 $tBMI.biWidth = $iWidth $tBMI.biHeight = -$iHeight $tBMI.biPlanes = 1 $tBMI.biBitCount = 32 Local $aResult = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "ptr", "CreateDIBSection", "hwnd", 0, "struct*", $tBMI, "uint", 0, "ptr*", 0, "ptr", 0, "uint", 0) $pHBitmap = $aResult[4] Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-09-19 Func _BoosterDLL($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $BoosterDLL $BoosterDLL &= 'J7kATVqQAAMAAACCBAAw//8AALgAOC0BAEAEOBkAgAAMDh8Aug4AtAnNIbgAAUzNIVRoaXMAIHByb2dyYW0AIGNhbm5vdCAAYmUgcnVuIGkAbiBET1MgbW+AZGUuDQ0KJASGAFBFAABMAQkAEN+JVVcFV+AADoAjCwECGQAmAAxSRgMDEBQABxAGmBD1AgsCA7cBBL8DAAANAAz4vyYBAR4ENAQDAQYEDSAAsAAAUwEHwAAIAIgGGHLwAAAsgwGQFAAE4AAAGJALIDTBAADkGCsudMhleHSAA0wlBEiBdQMHYgIAYABQYC5kaGF0YYAFpAXKAWoqgYsTQABAwC5yAxSsNAoBqoABDIABLI0TQDBALmJzc4EFlIeAuwAwlOtwwC5lwxPXwkjASsIdONATacMJwlApwFIACMAAOs4JwC5YQ1JUwQKCJNDEE0Jp0Al0bMInIAOCwwlEwdAJcmVsb2PEZsBo/8JOwYrLCUwYPwA/AD8APwABBwBTg+wYxwQkAUF56CAVAACJwyCJBCToZkBahduAo4ilABCjhIAACHQNx2Jgg8QYMSjAW8PAALiBblvDCJBXViAIEItUJEAkhdJ1cqFAShAghcAPjhXAA4PogAEx24s1lMGACEHhAusPjXYAYA3ogUAJ/9aD7AS6YQiAidjwD7EVjIAMQIXAdeGhkAABg2D4Ag+E42ADgAUfDQETt4B/Ag6DxBBbAF5fwgwAifaNJLwnIhL6ASIDdeQEZKHhcDH2i1gEJIs9gQ7rF+ANOdhYD4QMAATlDtfgDomK8EAOHUQO3jHbhA5wAQ+EISAFogFgGIQW8cAJRwMXQAOF2w8khMuhAjBQQQR0HEHgHijHRCQEgVSJCFQkCOABIIkUJID/0IPsDIMFgR4OAUAWYyXiFpAxwOnQN////+YXoWEsQS4E4xbgC8CJxnRBFqEhLkEC0EACicODAOsEOd53D4sTEIXSdPOAAf/SOQDedvGJNCToeJoT4BoFoQUhCccFQQlhIQExwMcF4RZhAYeWBeEciye7oQHpBsAQSGaQh+Ig6SqAAZAQjXQmAKEZENAAOhDgJQjBAAIJ4QXoKkGgDens/v//pTIhbQEC2wECYAYEYwZAexCc6ADiEgEH4SLpxkAEAeYdVVeJzVZTiQDHidOD7ByF0gCJFZBAABB1SUEER3Rk6JsXgB5sDCQIgQoBBok8JOgGN+AIICqJxoP7A8B0TYXbdEnAC+AGgYAW/4PEHInw4BokXcPiF+hb4AeNQ8L/QQiJXCQEwAfANyB3vOhT/WAF7AwBID5AMfbrv5CNzrQhrkIN5ATooMAawgwNiQIb5QYi4w9E8Osag8kDbGMGITd1I4OQ+wF1oo0X2vwCCAzpSeItQQRw6IYRN4ccgmDgBFJBZiMJD4U2HGFEDAkxAwTNAuoe9dICY8QOyaEvZAPCVGADJuehQQEd6augA422AzED9TTsHMcFEGQHwyNhPQA2dBqLTCSAKItEJCDoPfACBxAXQCT1E1QkDOgHAhKyAgzr15BVibLlEEWhoNAZ4Bw8ISExsDL/FWgAOaA3hcDSulEDdBbhCA6QAXAuiP8VbMIBCInCIC4mCSAD0QP/0oAAsBTl4CSJwBLJw/QG8AWQHjkHAOnrEA+BH/QL6SsYBQAA+AHyCATHRRL8IjJF/IIwfQwBAHUMagBqAOgdATBBg8QIi0X8iQzsXfE5+gLZRQjYBGUQVADJ3snZRTAM2GUUVADxAMneAsFwC90cJOh0HSGCBNld/NmzBBAAq/Io8gQ89gf4YwD0YwBrcWtgAOxjAOhjAFKDxxZFsW9gANx4A4tFGIArRRCJRdiLUQAQ1ItF1GBKncDRAOgZwIlF0OkeA+AdhAaLRRQrRQwQiUXMi1EAyItFIsiYAsTpzlAQ/zUh8HEQ20X44A7ZHBAk20X8gwDZRRyY3A0IoAHjAOjrEB8I2V3g8AHZReDcBDUQkAHZ/twNGANxAOAP2V3w/zUgi8EA' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($BoosterDLL) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $tSource = DllStructCreate('byte[' & BinaryLen($BoosterDLL) & ']') DllStructSetData($tSource, 1, $BoosterDLL) Local $tDecompress _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress($tSource, $tDecompress, 18944) If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) $tSource = 0 Local Const $bString = Binary(DllStructGetData($tDecompress, 1)) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\GDI+ Plasma v5 Booster.dll", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_BoosterDLL Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode Func _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress(ByRef $tInput, ByRef $tOutput, $iBufferSize) $tOutput = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBufferSize & "]") If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $aRet = DllCall("ntdll.dll", "uint", "RtlDecompressBuffer", "ushort", 0x0002, "struct*", $tOutput, "ulong", $iBufferSize, "struct*", $tInput, "ulong", DllStructGetSize($tInput), "ulong*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) If $aRet[0] Then Return SetError(3, $aRet[0], 0) Return $aRet[6] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_LZNTDecompress  

3D Object Rotation v1.3.0:
      ;coded by UEZ build 2016-06-04 #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region GDIPlusEx Constants Global Const $_sGDIPEX_IIDBMP = "{EB22CE37-EE56-458B-AD13-3FC836E8CE49}" Global Const $_sGDIPEX_IIDBUF = "{1CB99E61-15BA-4B1F-8C7E-25D00AE60F2D}" Global Const $_tagGDIPEX_BUFFER = "Draw int(int;int;uint); Gfx handle(); pBits ptr(); Width int(); Height int(); Stride int();" Global Const $_tagGDIPEX_BITMAP = "Bmp handle(); Gfx handle(); Scan0 ptr(); Width int(); Height int(); Stride int(); Draw int(struct*;int;int); DrawRect int(struct*;int;int;uint;uint);" Global $_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT[1] Global $_oGDIPEX_D2DFACTORY OnAutoItExitRegister("__GDIPlusEx_OnExit") Global Const $_hGDIPEX_GDIPDLL = _GDIPlus_Startup(Default, True) Global Const $_hGDIPEX_D2DDLL = DllOpen("d2d1.dll") Global Const $_hGDIPEX_MOD_GDI32 = _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle("gdi32.dll") Global Const $_hGDIPEX_MOD_GDIPLUS = _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle("gdiplus.dll") Global Const $_hGDIPEX_MOD_KERNEL32 = _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle("kernel32.dll") Global Const $_hGDIPEX_MOD_USER32 = _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle("User32.dll") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_LIB_SELOBJ = _WinAPI_GetProcAddress($_hGDIPEX_MOD_GDI32, "SelectObject") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_LIB_DELOBJ = _WinAPI_GetProcAddress($_hGDIPEX_MOD_GDI32, "DeleteObject") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_LIB_DELDC = _WinAPI_GetProcAddress($_hGDIPEX_MOD_GDI32, "DeleteDC") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_LIB_RELDC = _WinAPI_GetProcAddress($_hGDIPEX_MOD_USER32, "ReleaseDC") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_LIB_BITBLT = _WinAPI_GetProcAddress($_hGDIPEX_MOD_GDI32, "BitBlt") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_LIB_GLOBALFREE = _WinAPI_GetProcAddress($_hGDIPEX_MOD_KERNEL32, "GlobalFree") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_LIB_GFXDEL = _WinAPI_GetProcAddress($_hGDIPEX_MOD_GDIPLUS, "GdipDeleteGraphics") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_LIB_BMPDEL = _WinAPI_GetProcAddress($_hGDIPEX_MOD_GDIPLUS, "GdipDisposeImage") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_QUERYIF = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x538B4424088B5C2410890383400401B8000000005BC20C00", "0x49890883410801B800000000C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_ADDREF = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B442404834004018B4004C20400", "0x834108018B4108C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_RELBUF = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x538B5C2408836B0401837B040075448B43388B531C52FFD08B433C8B53288B4B305152FFD08B43408B532052FFD08B43448B532852FFD08B433C8B532C8B4B245152FFD08B433453FFD0B8000000005BC204008B43045BC20400", "0x534889CB836B0801837B080075504883EC20488B4360488B4B28FFD0488B4368488B4B40488B5350FFD0488B4370488B4B30FFD0488B4378488B4B40FFD0488B8380000000488B4B48488B5338FFD0488B43584889D9FFD04883C4205BC38B43085BC3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_RELBMP = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x538B5C2408836B0401837B0400752A8B432C8B532052FFD08B43308B532452FFD08B43288B531C52FFD08B432853FFD0B8000000005BC204008B43045BC20400", "0x534889CB836B0801837B080075314883EC20488B4348488B4B30FFD0488B4350488B4B38FFD0488B4340488B4B28FFD0488B43404889D9FFD04883C4205BC38B43085BC3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFDRAW = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x5356578B5C24108B7424148B7C2418B8FFFFFFFF817B0847504542752E8B4C241C5183EC08C7042400000000C7442404000000008B5328528B5310528B530C5257568B5324528B434CFFD05F5E5BC21000", "0x534889CB4989D24D89C348C7C0FFFFFFFF81790C47504542754B4883EC484C894C244048C74424380000000048C744243000000000488B43404889442428488B431448894424204D31C9448B4B104D89D84C89D2488B4B38488B8388000000FFD04883C4485BC3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFGFX = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B421CC20400", "0x488B4128C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFBITS = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B4218C20400", "0x488B4120C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFWIDTH = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B420CC20400", "0x8B4110C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFHEIGHT = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B4210C20400", "0x8B4114C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFSTRIDE = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B4214C20400", "0x8B4118C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPBMP = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B4224C20400", "0x488B4138C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPGFX = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B4220C20400", "0x488B4130C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPSCAN0 = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B4218C20400", "0x488B4120C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPWIDTH = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B420CC20400", "0x8B4110C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPHEIGHT = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B4210C20400", "0x8B4114C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPSTRIDE = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B5424048B4214C20400", "0x8B4118C3") Global Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_BMPDRAW = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("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lobal Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_BMPDRAWRECT = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("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lobal Const $_pGDIPEX_ASM_BMPCLR = __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate("0x8B542404660F6E442408660F70C0008B4A100FAF4A148B5218660F7F0283C21083E9107FF4C20800", "0x660F6EC2660F70C0008B51140FAF5118488B4920660F7F014883C11083EA107FF3C3") #EndRegion GDIPlusEx Constants Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 800, $iH = 400, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ 3D Object Rotation v1.3.0 alpha / aka Rutt Etra Izer FX" Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fRad = $fPi / 180, $fDeg = 180 / $fPi AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global Const $sDLL = @ScriptDir & "\Rutt_Etra_Izer_FX_Booster.dll" If Not FileExists($sDLL) Then _Booster_DLL(True) Global $hDLL = DllOpen($sDLL) GDIPlus_Rutt_Etra_Izer_FX() DllClose($hDLL) AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) Exit Func GDIPlus_Rutt_Etra_Izer_FX() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;create canvas elements Local $oCanvas = _GDIPlusEx_BufferCreate($hGUI) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($oCanvas.Gfx, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($oCanvas.Gfx, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Local Const $hBrush_Clr = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xF0000000), _ $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xF0808080), _ $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF0000FF), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 60, 16) Local Const $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local Const $hImage = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Ninja()) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hImage) Local $i, $fX = 0, $fY = 67.5 * $fRad, $fZ = 0, $c, $iX, $iY, $bAutoIt = False, _ $iStep = 3, $fScale = 1.5, $fPerpCor = 1500, $fZPower = 0.25 Local Const $iCountX = Int($aDim[0] / $iStep), $iCountY = Int($aDim[1] / $iStep) Local $tData = Create_Rutt_Etra_Izer_Struct($hImage, $iStep, $fZPower, 1), $c $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Local $fTimer Do DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $oCanvas.Gfx, "handle", $hBrush_Clr, "float", 0, "float", 0, _ "float", $iW, "float", $iH) Switch $bAutoIt Case True For $c = 1 To $iCountX * $iCountY + $iCountX + $iCountY + 1 Translate3Dto2D($tData, $c, $fX, $fY, $fZ, $iW / 2, $iH / 2, $fScale, $fPerpCor) If $c > 1 Then DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawLine", "handle", $oCanvas.Gfx, "handle", $tData.Pen(($c)), _ "float", $tData.fX(($c - 1)), "float", $tData.fY(($c - 1)), _ "float", $tData.fX(($c)), "float", $tData.fY(($c))) EndIf Next Case Else DllCall($hDLL, "none", "Boost", "ptr", $oCanvas.Gfx, "struct*", $tData, "uint", $iCountX, "uint", $iCountY, _ "float", $fX, "float", $fY, "float", $fZ, "float", $iW / 2, "float", $iH / 2, "float", $fScale, "float", $fPerpCor) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($oCanvas.Gfx, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS, $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) ;draw background message text _GDIPlusEx_BufferDraw($oCanvas) $iFPS += 1 ;~ $fZ += 0.015 If Mod(Int($fY * 100), Int($fPi * 100)) Then ;when rotation is at 180° (Pi) Then stop rotation for some seconds $fY += -0.005 $fTimer = TimerInit() Else If TimerDiff($fTimer) > 5000 Then $fY += -0.005 EndIf ;~ $fX += -0.0333 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(10) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clr) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) $oBuffer = Null For $c = 1 To $iCountX * $iCountY + $iCountX + $iCountY ;~ ConsoleWrite($tData.Pen(($c)) & @CRLF) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($tData.Pen(($c))) Next GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_Rutt_Etra_Izer_FX Func Translate3Dto2D($tStruct, $iPos, $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $fCenterX = 0, $fCenterY = 0, $fScale = 1, $fZDeepCorrection = 1000) Local Const $fCosRotX = Cos($fRotX), $fSinRotX = Sin($fRotX), _ $fCosRotY = Cos($fRotY), $fSinRotY = Sin($fRotY), _ $fCosRotZ = Cos($fRotZ), $fSinRotZ = Sin($fRotZ), _ $f1 = $fCosRotY * $tStruct.x(($iPos)), _ $f2 = $fSinRotX * $tStruct.y(($iPos)), _ $f3 = $fCosRotX * $tStruct.z(($iPos)), _ $f4 = $fCosRotX * $tStruct.y(($iPos)), _ $f5 = $fSinRotX * $tStruct.z(($iPos)), _ $f6 = $f1 - $fSinRotY * ($f2 + $f3), _ $fXPos = ($fCosRotZ * $f6 - $fSinRotZ * ($f4 - $f5)) * $fScale, _ $fYPos = ($fSinRotZ * $f6 + $fCosRotZ * ($f4 - $f5)) * $fScale, _ $fZPos = ($fSinRotY * $tStruct.x(($iPos)) + $fCosRotY * ($f2 + $f3)) * $fScale, _ $fZPerspCorrection = 1 / ($fZPos / $fZDeepCorrection + 1) $tStruct.fX(($iPos)) = $fXPos * $fZPerspCorrection + $fCenterX $tStruct.fY(($iPos)) = $fYPos * $fZPerspCorrection + $fCenterY $tStruct.fZ(($iPos)) = $fZPos EndFunc ;==>Translate3Dto2D Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS Func Create_Rutt_Etra_Izer_Struct($hImage, $iStep = 10, $fZPower = 0.15, $fPenSize = 1) $iStep = $iStep < 2 ? 2 : Int($iStep) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hImage) Local Const $hIA = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() Local $tColorMatrix = _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixCreateGrayScale() _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesSetColorMatrix($hIA, 0, True, $tColorMatrix) Local Const $hImage_Grey = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($aDim[0], $aDim[1]) Local Const $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage_Grey) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx, $hImage, 0, 0, $aDim[0], $aDim[1], 0, 0, $aDim[0], $aDim[1], $hIA) Local Const $iCountX = Int($aDim[0] / $iStep), $iCountY = Int($aDim[1] / $iStep) Local $tBitmapData1 = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $aDim[0], $aDim[1], $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $tBitmapData2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage_Grey, 0, 0, $aDim[0], $aDim[1], $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan01 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData1, "Scan0") Local Const $iScan02 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData2, "Scan0") Local $tPixel1 = DllStructCreate("int [" & $aDim[0] * $aDim[1] & "];", $iScan01) Local $tPixel2 = DllStructCreate("int [" & $aDim[0] * $aDim[1] & "];", $iScan02) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset, $iPixel2, $iPixel11, $iPixel12, $c = 1, $hBrush Local $iDim = $iCountX * $iCountY + $iCountX + $iCountY + 1 Local Const $tagData = "struct;float x[" & $iDim & "];float y[" & $iDim & "];float z[" & $iDim & "];float fX[" & $iDim & "];float fY[" & $iDim _ & "];float fZ[" & $iDim & "];uint pen[" & $iDim & "];endstruct" Local $tData = DllStructCreate($tagData) For $iY = 0 To $aDim[1] Step $iStep $iRowOffset = $iY * $aDim[0] + 1 For $iX = 0 To $aDim[0] Step $iStep $iPixel2 = DllStructGetData($tPixel2, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX) $tData.x(($c)) = $iX - $aDim[0] / 2 $tData.y(($c)) = $iY - $aDim[1] / 2 $tData.z(($c)) = 0x80 * $fZPower - BitAND($iPixel2, 0xFF) * $fZPower If $iX Then $iPixel11 = DllStructGetData($tPixel1, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX - 1) - 0x20000000 $iPixel12 = DllStructGetData($tPixel1, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX) $hBrush = _GDIPlus_LineBrushCreate(0, 0, $iStep, 1, $iPixel11, $iPixel12) $tData.Pen(($c - 1)) = _GDIPlus_PenCreate2($hBrush, $fPenSize) ;~ ConsoleWrite($c - 1 & ": " & $tData.Pen(($c - 1)) & @CRLF) ;~ _GDIPlus_PenSetLineJoin($aData[$d].Pen(($c - 1)), 2) ;~ _GDIPlus_PenSetMiterLimit($aData[$d].Pen(($c - 1)), 10) _GDIPlus_PenSetLineCap($tData.Pen(($c - 1)), 0x02, 0x02, 0) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) EndIf $c += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData1) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage_Grey, $tBitmapData2) _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hIA) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_Grey) Return $tData EndFunc ;==>Create_Rutt_Etra_Izer_Struct ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-09-19 Func _Ninja($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Ninja $Ninja &= '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' $Ninja &= '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' $Ninja &= '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' $Ninja &= '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' $Ninja &= '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' $Ninja &= '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' $Ninja &= '1RPjURT92H6lkdv09U5Zm2AuUUN4IugUSw11qO4obNLOHonUpnzqq81dRCUEp8LqiHkA3pYYMW4gGkLUZqEptgR0WUBeSUIODJ1FUFdaMzC9veYA2FI3TBFtfaMEjJVkYAVSnDmcxwr27tVvHvBchpOy7e4qiBLX7vEt4yxVMHUrQNVDgipWRhNCkaUOy+PWKU9tgoODD9wBTWgzngnM261TLbLu6naG5U9atsjd2XLwKt+yA4higQ3k4l+gmjCHVwOy0VfcQUTDMS69tS5qzymIqvNi6S5iUZq+PiG6VUFRmchbEdnEQAOvMcQluuYFiqjDg9+fEVKoe2CEKpRstqvl9oC6LQtep4jFtYM4yQxEpGwabQ/cSZSC8WkAqJ8BAAQCJVHEoKH5LGYWWrF/91Lq0hsf+UvZslDC0FTk214i5558Y9JybZMy07ACk1Ggl5NdxFFNF9RwW5IaNV3bKBUvqNBXb3DSatqCQfJVZf1EKIK7WKi9KeX5lAiNcdeZlspKzHjTKKIIu23vESIga0cES4QNKsR+8RoL1BMYySlCCDrTx1CKULsFqpYGjdyaY95SZON3KFhWrHB7s3mis03+IIKNHKrlC0XgYCtEBOTm4Amg84gq+FfiBQ3TzMsHUBo5EaZWO9QzGW6yjlT1UqLSjL1iEuq7i5pOhMzbXFLt+JcoLWUKPqw1NCeWgbzy64hR+IloUONv/sqOMs8OP7mZ0DRyav7gD7SvyB7yQoEgor2+lQUR7piflgstbBowrSMiNzWZyiwk7zBwE+QsXhZXYg/cDKKsGn5iqqyLP7Rtt1/5saLnGQ/DLQ2YlAmlrfDHDAcG3WdzPgo7DDCwEBySxh2MQ9SjWYFqgzT6V+4JcAxn8EBs0UDSMtMHF/1F55LeQgLEA65hrRlNBj1ZdQAFqjQGI1Kr3ZTgfuZS2Ybb7zGFe3FsdpyK/iZQeopPRm6ZvG/8+0cdO1wy6PEmmMQbx2P7im8L5uCsk9swMFv6YIgOXyQoOPrimUWacxpeh+IjwtU6hIybC1z6f93CcxQ6/W5VoR0F61MGN2zkMqoV93OZ0ELdX+Z25TU/Ednh6FYgTLuXC8rvuU7A8QFWc8VqIrEap9ziVx03UFVjrklCXG6AyhXlCxjfF4uZGZ1QSNbByWDXr3HrNyU09kOwQO1tf1KbyOXHtqKKVtQzK2h4YoGQqFRQT2iUQB3iI7I+a/P+ouaOKzfmYxiryH8RnLS+RhlH0SGAD3kv5YufP4/gahlr0d9zBFdrr6hiEbrRGhZpaWRJipPVNm8sUczLpdXmBTAX1cOwzwzeDYTKlhnnIr63A3otgf7l6Bvar9R/UnAfbcdsvav/ADOoKWKC+T5giywckCb/AI4/xTtTyEFQR6vySkrfefc2bD0PiKT3iD8wz18T+4UVl1hbMhG8cS4z7VKSAdgbYWeSAlZOpUyJzlwRrEw7xMKx2KPfuLf+ZBcK2KdQEDG4AKx6jIwW5pRD55ZxfP8AD/qJld0Qlc1qA5F6IIAC3+pwwhQcf6icQuijpExvPhtSgCujmUYsNXDmIvl/g0/4f//Z' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Ninja) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\Ninja.jpg", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Ninja Func _Booster_DLL($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Booster_DLL $Booster_DLL &= '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' $Booster_DLL &= 'cQCh8ADI2UUg8QDEcQAN8ADA0BlwBotd8AEAw9kD2E3M2V0AvItd/MHjAosARewB2NkA2E1Q0NlduFUC6FMC1NjZXbRcAiABsFwCgAMArNlFtNhFuNgCTXAHvN7h2V2oINlFqNhN0Aew2ABlrNhNwNnJ3oDh2E0s2V2kggGqwIUBxIABwYIBoIUGLvCDBpAEIwXMJgKc2QBFnNh1MNgFCAmwLd0FsIkQ3vHZAF2Y2UWY2E2kqNhFJIUJ5IAJG1IBUKDYRSiFBeCABRgBJQLcAcP/dZyPgAODffwAdlMoAiT/MFgE/zOQAYPD6P+J2BIB4B4BNQLSA4LY0QP/dQjoixAyAP9F/ItFlDlFUPwPhtbgT1uxMSwmAPJV8THk8Cc16LtEDACANP91DMEDDp9yJbE0+DrAAvU0D7YQKgC2XRDB4wgJ2CGAAAzB4xCCAAjBWOMYCbAhcAf84gYQhgBjSfADi0UIx7KKNYUA//8FxvAF4AGLGADB6xiI2IhF/LqKdAQEhUr1Z/4CEP8CO/8C+AII/wL/AvQCihhUiF2pAnbxAVOBBF0QDIsLiWAACIPDAgRwMYPABIsIiYYLcQLZTZCQ/yWQxJAQkJBmFAChBIByKIPAAUBto6EAdAHCwyFbRCQI2NCvBWBFoFNgMFzoRgsQGvk7QBmBASTgVoABQWDoJUOAAXBcw5CDLVEEAZh0B8PzFsAE6GgBA6uAW4EC7LMA6NEEwKAhxOgLQACLFXTwAMBaGBShoNAJEI+DwEDyiSAG6O1gx3EF9n5QY4wEo7EIgAAIo2SDADgMoyzAgeBW8HDsHIShMAKXdAL/0DFmHZGPrmAE8w/xqYtcJKAgiwSdCCOCDdCn2FvCCPQhEAMk8AlCdPUBCHyQA4mzAnUC+hnhqgoUAgU0AwX2dBiDUPsEdBsBlSfAA8cjwwPTrhRbXmAbi0YKCEEJCdAB69jrDRH6GVMx2xAKiRwkIIPDAeif8YjsBGCD+wV17dEHoByD4OwsjUQkARqTeXAEIqlyfAjo0TOyowwiZUIRHKMQgACDxNIslBiNv/KhHEABUA9oB+u18jfzhS/3eugemGAHAQYh8rQQ6HQJkAAAoyACBRzD+HEJ9hRDOFAFD4lUugAEJOgxCQAAxwhDOAAAAIPEGFuIw422AVCNvCcBMAChHGUAEIXAdAIHBFhXuuhkABBAMcCJ17kQAcDsoAjzq8cFASYEABxYxwUAAFwDEgQAEgMBABLoWf///8cFAQGOIGAAEIPECIhfw5AGAKEopQJfEE9Tu2gAIYPsGAzHBQESAoJ0JgCLBEM0AB0GiRwk/4BQBIPDQIH7AR0AdejHRCQIwD8JAGdEJAFuAMcEJFEBP+hUCAPF8wRjVzMBUQEjAwMBIwEq/xVAmMEAELpAAEe5Jg0ADwFm86sAGl/DjGaQhRsFAFWJ5YAgBKGgAHCLVQiLTQIMgEYNiUwkBIkAFCT/0MnCCAAAiU0MiVUIyek2IgAlgGeUgBSBl//gYpCBX+kLAQELBgBWAFOD7CSLdCQwAItcJDToPgIAIAAPtwVkAEVmOaQFYAADdD6AB2aDB8JigQcujUQkg2CDcqEBA4lEJAwACxyAAwgI6FoAsusYkI0stCaCEAALUIMDGBlBgAOF9nQGiwEVBgSF24IEGIkDg8QYJFtegFyBR4PsPBVAEhpAEgQAB0CJBDAk/xUwgEcAdoXAAA+/VCQeD0XCcIPEPMPEF8ALBCHoFEEFgGhUwA4EJIlIVCQE1A3rDcpTg7DsLOi4AIQAHByBML3AKQzELUBux3MAFegBkoiD7BCBL4PELANmQcFPNI10JBpFIbsJAAmJdMBjBCSLHQlBIP/TwiB0ZTHABGajgVQPt0QkJgxmo0FTgQIag+gBjGajgVxBAypmo0FbLUUTbUcTxRE9wB8kiyBUJCijZICviRVCaAKxNFtew8F3xw9CbUIugnFBAuuxjXb/xc9ABcALQwJBDkPZQg/C02ShaEEf' $Booster_DLL &= 'BWCABgCKAMHAGwLzw+kWQEjIB+fBkwCmwpP7/oAGAALF54FBDoXAdQfrtcIHJvMFasQHixUCENIPHIWiQANCT4QMD4SSmUeU6HSgSJM5dHyBHwuBIAADFuA2Eg+3VAwkFMFU4AhmOdAPCLcVaiABdGiLNUpsgAZmQAQUu6FrZrEABhiLQ2EIIVgIISEH4TsBHQEs1oPsDIOgwwSB+1BBetbCIpDzw+jpIBzpZCEgF+Er4A3kQhbhADHS6wiFZjngCnWR685rwCwhGhTgaSAEGcBqJCzop8BqIllA4BGJwkCD7ATB+hAgYRCAD7/IZoXAuAFkCA9FwWJiDWaF0gK4IWUPRNCJE4NMxBQEO+QnVVchDAyhYiaLfCQgQA0sYSdSpyEGvw3iS78EeMEgdFQPvx3iTL8VAWN403RBhf90BQAPv+mJL4tsJCAkhe10CuEAD79Q+4l9AAAKKMADCwHhACnIg8ABiQcBoBQHKdqDwgGJABaDxAxbXl9d4sMgBAbHB4IbgDCAKVoK4QDHAQIhAigkAihjIwIACMbHBsNM4wfolJj9ACpPASp2AIAZoiiDGVwkPAEZmwEZsUqQD4SAYwLJkHCRdRehhsGTgXXToDaLTCRgMIXJdA3BjIBGMIkgbQECAAE0hdKCAqocAAQ0gQIBgAE4IantJAU4IgWgMQmCfYABgJQAKFvCEADo2/ytgBdb5mHuF6vwF4jvF6p4/RcT5xcPYRe4oVS2K4ADJhgPoRfFAhxmGO2hBTioBaAYC6cE5Rjls3ToC+EZS+AZ46HhGYtEFWwhctJ0MkAKMBGAeRqhWGAWiwSFxkjAAAEIw4n25X0BayNCAuMhix1QYFzHBTchCIEOwGD2gAuBlwSjy2EFAAL1AgKLFUIHwAKSRCKCdB1CyBQkURCI/xUs9T51LKEBArjHBVyGTdEIkQCj8Qic6VfhW/UI8hrIAeFcl3EE4gmiN2jzBOuy+0jHkwqRAPNcoRBAkA7iCIFgNmaQg8AEoyEB5P/SlgF165AscE31HyAYix1AM8AF+/+EdCHAFgz/FJ3yAJDrAXX00A6AJGCABlWwEMKMMdvrAomAw41DAYsUhVECkeAE8OvJ91mhcMJQmfZVxwUBAZEU65TxCVj/JdSADHEA0HQAzFV0AMR0AMB0ALx0ALjVdACcdACUcgBmFADyK5KIQxLo73BKg/ixcDAYD4SC0xuBKeiCm3CJVgLJ0UwgAqGEBAG+uAMB8nMhgCIsA3ww8QGyTNADicOyftAAmtACbqOxBGKAAAGJAAGEBqMZIQXoDPACICWJ2FvEw5A0BP8VqPEbciZR+huD7BwgAiBxBDEDcCAQOJTAg8QcDzC2wPfYER3zUiyhPiDAG2A2AyQAYXEAPU4A5kC7dA/30KO+JNABIH3iSdALEyNUEiMCBIA9EDNcJBT/hBU40VvF/xU8cQBQx/8VWHEAxgQ7/ywVZPMCsAIYMAAcMYDrMd8x/oH+QgaAGInw99CJNVEIAcoGkLiwGb9EvjJPMALr4PEe8p0oxwAFgGMAEAkEAADAi0UEjVUExxwFhPAA9DSSQhVEYRWgBDhBAIygAYtFCAyjLMAAcg6JRfChgUEGiUX0/xVwUwlJcAMoUGAsFYDzAP+8FTRxOlAaUQbyC3gTMjjohQsYovMVUV4VgzD4A3QQkkQAFsIMryBE8bCweLQeIOB1CPIgj+BeeAL6u/Eygz0c0AlyAnEFdAqQuMEA0QL4AAJ0EYP4AXQ7C5Ay8gNb0AO7KNAABhBQtlAAdOdmkIsyAyGJ/9ByekEBde272QLxIig2fbAoxSEkMAnA66dmkDHAC7XwAZ4E+XXyAPgB8QqhoKMSbAgbBKHBBY2AfUAVNBFAFYPAQBGw6EQK8fIDIIlccBDBR3EDwQFzsaOwAegrQAD8p+IpMAiLNRhhuvYPjtkJMQg9HDHN241XBACQiwo5wXcOiwB6BANPCDnIDwSCsoESwwGDwgwQOfN14tGRw+hI' $Booster_DLL &= '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' $Booster_DLL &= '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' $Booster_DLL &= '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' $Booster_DLL = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Booster_DLL) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $tSource = DllStructCreate('byte[' & BinaryLen($Booster_DLL) & ']') DllStructSetData($tSource, 1, $Booster_DLL) Local $tDecompress _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress($tSource, $tDecompress, 17408) If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) $tSource = 0 Local Const $bString = Binary(DllStructGetData($tDecompress, 1)) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\Rutt_Etra_Izer_FX_Booster.dll", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Booster_DLL Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode Func _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress(ByRef $tInput, ByRef $tOutput, $iBufferSize) $tOutput = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBufferSize & "]") If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $aRet = DllCall("ntdll.dll", "uint", "RtlDecompressBuffer", "ushort", 0x0002, "struct*", $tOutput, "ulong", $iBufferSize, "struct*", $tInput, "ulong", DllStructGetSize($tInput), "ulong*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) If $aRet[0] Then Return SetError(3, $aRet[0], 0) Return $aRet[6] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_LZNTDecompress #Region GDIPlusEx functions Func _GDIPlusEx_BitmapCreate($iWidth, $iHeight, $iColor = 0) $iWidth = Int($iWidth) $iHeight = Int($iHeight) If $iWidth < 1 Or $iHeight < 1 Then Return SetError(2, 1, False) Local $tBmp = __GDIPlusEx_BitmapCreate($iWidth, $iHeight, $iColor) If @error Or Not IsDllStruct($tBmp) Then Return SetError(9, 2, False) Local $oBitmap = __GDIPlusEx_BitmapCreateObject($tBmp) If Not IsObj($oBitmap) Then __GDIPlusEx_BitmapDispose($tBmp) Return SetError(9, 3, False) EndIf Return $oBitmap EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlusEx_BitmapCreate Func _GDIPlusEx_BufferCreate($hWnd, $iWidth = 0, $iHeight = 0) $iWidth = Int($iWidth) $iHeight = Int($iHeight) If $iWidth < 1 Or $iHeight < 1 Then Local $aSize = WinGetClientSize($hWnd) If $iWidth < 1 Then $iWidth = $aSize[0] If $iHeight < 1 Then $iHeight = $aSize[1] EndIf Local $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hWnd) If @error Then Return SetError(10, 9, False) Local $hCDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local $tBmpInfo = DllStructCreate("struct; uint Size; uint Width; int Height; short Planes; short BitCount; uint Compression; uint SizeImage; int XPelsPerMeter; int YPelsPerMeter; uint ClrUsed; uint ClrImportant; endstruct;") DllStructSetData($tBmpInfo, "Size", DllStructGetSize($tBmpInfo)) DllStructSetData($tBmpInfo, "Width", $iWidth) DllStructSetData($tBmpInfo, "Height", -($iHeight + 4)) DllStructSetData($tBmpInfo, "Planes", 1) DllStructSetData($tBmpInfo, "BitCount", 32) Local $aResult = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "handle", "CreateDIBSection", "handle", 0, "struct*", $tBmpInfo, "uint", 0, "ptr*", 0, "handle", 0, "uint", 0) If @error Or Not $aResult[0] Or Not $aResult[4] Then _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hCDC) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWnd, $hDC) Return SetError(10, 9, False) EndIf Local $hDib = $aResult[0] Local $pBits = $aResult[4] $aResult = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "handle", "GlobalAlloc", "uint", 0, "ulong_ptr", 256) If @error Or Not $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, 9, False) Local $pBuffer = $aResult[0] Local $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("struct; ptr Vtbl; int RefCnt; uint IsGDIPEX; uint Width; uint Height; uint Stride; ptr pBits; handle Gfx; handle Dib; handle DC; handle CDC; handle Wnd; handle Obj; ptr pGlobalFree; ptr pGfxDel; ptr pSelObj; ptr pDelObj; ptr pDelDC; ptr pRelDC; ptr pBitBlt; ptr pQueryInterface; ptr pAddRef; ptr pRelease; ptr pDraw; ptr pGetGfx; ptr pGetBits; ptr pGetW; ptr pGetH; ptr pGetStride; endstruct;", $pBuffer) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pBits", $pBits) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Dib", $hDib) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "OBJ", _WinAPI_SelectObject($hCDC, $hDib)) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Gfx", _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hCDC)) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Width", $iWidth) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Height", $iHeight) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Stride", $iWidth * 4) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "DC", $hDC) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "CDC", $hCDC) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Wnd", $hWnd) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "IsGDIPEX", 0x42455047) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pGlobalFree", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_GLOBALFREE) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pGfxDel", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_GFXDEL) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pSelObj", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_SELOBJ) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pDelObj", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_DELOBJ) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pDelDC", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_DELDC) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pRelDC", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_RELDC) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pBitBlt", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_BITBLT) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pQueryInterface", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_QUERYIF) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pAddRef", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_ADDREF) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pRelease", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_RELBUF) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pDraw", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFDRAW) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pGetGfx", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFGFX) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pGetBits", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFBITS) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pGetW", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFWIDTH) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pGetH", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFHEIGHT) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "pGetStride", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BUFSTRIDE) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Vtbl", DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer, "pQueryInterface")) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "RefCnt", 1) Local $oBuffer = ObjCreateInterface($pBuffer, $_sGDIPEX_IIDBUF, $_tagGDIPEX_BUFFER) If Not IsObj($oBuffer) Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose(DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "Gfx")) _WinAPI_SelectObject(DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "CDC"), DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "OBJ")) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "Dib")) _WinAPI_DeleteDC(DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "CDC")) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "Wnd"), DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "DC")) DllCall("kernel32.dll", "ptr", "GlobalFree", "struct*", $pBuffer) Return SetError(10, 9, False) EndIf Return $oBuffer EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlusEx_BufferCreate Func _GDIPlusEx_BufferDraw($oBuffer, $iX = 0, $iY = 0, $iROP = 0x00CC0020) If Not IsObj($oBuffer) Then Return SetError(2, 1, False) Local $iStatus = $oBuffer.Draw($iX, $iY, $iROP) If Not $iStatus Then Return SetError(9, 2, False) Return True EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlusEx_BufferDraw Func __GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate(ByRef Const $bBC32, ByRef Const $bBC64) Local $iSize Switch @AutoItX64 Case True $iSize = BinaryLen($bBC64) Case Else $iSize = BinaryLen($bBC32) EndSwitch Local $aResult = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "ptr", "VirtualAlloc", "ptr", 0, "ulong_ptr", $iSize + 16, "dword", 0x00001000, "dword", 0x00000040) If @error Or Not $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, False) Local $pStruct = Number($aResult[0]) If Mod($pStruct, 16) Then $pStruct = $pStruct + 16 - Mod($pStruct, 16) Local $tStruct = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iSize & "];", $pStruct) Switch @AutoItX64 Case True DllStructSetData($tStruct, 1, $bBC64) Case Else DllStructSetData($tStruct, 1, $bBC32) EndSwitch DllCall("kernel32.dll", "bool", "VirtualProtect", "struct*", $pStruct, "ulong_ptr", $iSize, "dword", 16, "dword*", 0) Local $iIdx = $_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT[0] + 1 If $iIdx >= UBound($_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT) Then ReDim $_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT[$iIdx + 1] $_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT[0] = $iIdx $_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT[$iIdx] = $pStruct Return $pStruct EndFunc ;==>__GDIPlusEx_ASMCreate Func __GDIPlusEx_BitmapCreate($iW, $iH, $iColor = 0) $iW = Int($iW) $iH = Int($iH) Local $iStride = $iW * 4 If Mod($iStride, 16) Then $iStride += 16 - Mod($iStride, 16) Local $aResult = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "handle", "GlobalAlloc", "uint", 0x40, "ulong_ptr", $iStride * ($iH + 4) * 4 + 32) If @error Or Not $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(9, 1, False) Local $pScan0 = Number($aResult[0]) $aResult = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "handle", "GlobalAlloc", "uint", 0x40, "ulong_ptr", 256) If @error Or Not $aResult[0] Then DllCall("kernel32.dll", "ptr", "GlobalFree", "struct*", $pScan0) Return SetError(9, 2, False) EndIf Local $tBitmap = DllStructCreate("struct; ptr Vtbl; int RefCnt; uint IsGDIPEX; uint Width; uint Height; uint Stride; ptr pScan0; ptr pScan0ORIG; endstruct;", $aResult[0]) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "Width", $iW) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "Height", $iH) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "Stride", $iStride) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pScan0ORIG", $pScan0) If Mod($pScan0, 16) Then $pScan0 += 16 - Mod($pScan0, 16) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pScan0", $pScan0) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "IsGDIPEX", 0x41455047) If $iColor Then DllCallAddress("none", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_BMPCLR, "struct*", $tBitmap, "uint", $iColor) Return $tBitmap EndFunc ;==>__GDIPlusEx_BitmapCreate Func __GDIPlusEx_BitmapCreateObject($tBmp) If @error Or Not IsDllStruct($tBmp) Then Return SetError(2, 1, False) Local $tBitmap = DllStructCreate("struct; ptr Vtbl; int RefCnt; uint IsGDIPEX; uint Width; uint Height; uint Stride; ptr pScan0; ptr pScan0ORIG; handle Gfx; handle Bmp; ptr pGlobalFree; ptr pGfxDel; ptr pBmpDel; ptr pQueryInterface; ptr pAddRef; ptr pRelease; ptr pGetBmp; ptr pGetGfx; ptr pGetScan0; ptr pGetW; ptr pGetH; ptr pGetStride; ptr pDraw; ptr pDrawRect; endstruct;", DllStructGetPtr($tBmp)) Local $hBmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0(DllStructGetData($tBmp, "Width"), DllStructGetData($tBmp, "Height"), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB, DllStructGetData($tBmp, "Stride"), DllStructGetData($tBmp, "pScan0")) Local $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "Bmp", $hBmp) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "Gfx", $hGfx) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pGlobalFree", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_GLOBALFREE) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pGfxDel", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_GFXDEL) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pBmpDel", $_pGDIPEX_LIB_BMPDEL) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pQueryInterface", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_QUERYIF) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pAddRef", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_ADDREF) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pRelease", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_RELBMP) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pGetBmp", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPBMP) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pGetGfx", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPGFX) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pGetScan0", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPSCAN0) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pGetW", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPWIDTH) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pGetH", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPHEIGHT) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pGetStride", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_OBJ_BMPSTRIDE) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pDraw", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_BMPDRAW) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "pDrawRect", $_pGDIPEX_ASM_BMPDRAWRECT) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "Vtbl", DllStructGetPtr($tBitmap, "pQueryInterface")) DllStructSetData($tBitmap, "RefCnt", 1) Local $oBitmap = ObjCreateInterface(DllStructGetPtr($tBmp), $_sGDIPEX_IIDBMP, $_tagGDIPEX_BITMAP) If Not IsObj($oBitmap) Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp) Return SetError(9, 3, False) EndIf Return $oBitmap EndFunc ;==>__GDIPlusEx_BitmapCreateObject Func __GDIPlusEx_BitmapDispose(ByRef $tBitmap) If Not IsDllStruct($tBitmap) Then Return SetError(2, 1, False) DllCall("kernel32.dll", "ptr", "GlobalFree", "struct*", DllStructGetData($tBitmap, "pScan0ORIG")) DllCall("kernel32.dll", "ptr", "GlobalFree", "struct*", DllStructGetPtr($tBitmap)) $tBitmap = 0 Return True EndFunc ;==>__GDIPlusEx_BitmapDispose Func __GDIPlusEx_OnExit() If Not IsArray($_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT) Or UBound($_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT) < 1 Or UBound($_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT, 0) <> 1 Then Return If $_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT[0] >= UBound($_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT) Then $_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT[0] = UBound($_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT) - 1 For $i = 1 To $_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT[0] DllCall("kernel32.dll", "bool", "VirtualFree", "ptr", $_aGDIPEX_ASMSTRUCT[$i], "ulong_ptr", 0, "dword", 0x00008000) Next $_oGDIPEX_D2DFACTORY = 0 _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>__GDIPlusEx_OnExit #EndRegion GDIPlusEx functions  

3D Starfield Scrolling v1:
      ;coded by UEZ Build 2016-06-06 #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <Timers.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global Const $iW = @DesktopWidth Global Const $iW2 = $iW / 2 Global Const $iH = @DesktopHeight Global Const $iH2 = $iH / 2 Global Const $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("Program Manager") Global Const $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) Global Const $main_screen_x = Abs($aFullScreen[0]) Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Simple 3D Starfield Scrolling by UEZ boosted by FreeBasic", $aFullScreen[2], $aFullScreen[3], $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetBkColor(0x000000, $hGUI) GUISetState() Global $pBitmap Global Const $hBitmap = _WinAPI_BitmapCreateDIB($iW, $iH, $pBitmap) Global Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($hGUI) Global Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Global Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hBitmap) Global Const $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphic, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGraphic, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Global Const $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0, 1) Global Const $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000) Global Const $hBrush_Text = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xA0FFFFFF) Global Const $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Global Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial") Global Const $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 9) Global Const $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($iW - 128, 0, 0, 0) Global Const $maxStars = 10000 Global Const $speed = 110.0 ;the higher the value the slow the speed Global Const $c = Int(Sqrt($iW^2 + $iH^2) / $iH) Global $sDLL = @ScriptDir & "\3D Starfield Scrolling v1 Booster.dll" If Not FileExists($sDLL) Then _BoosterDLL(True) Global $hDLL = DllOpen($sDLL) Global $j = 1, $tStars = DllStructCreate("float x[" & $maxStars & "]; float y[" & $maxStars & "];int c[" & $maxStars & "]") For $j = 1 To $maxStars NewStars($j) Next Global Const $om = MouseGetCursor() Global $idle_o, $idle_n, $fps = 0, $newx, $newy, $i Global $fps2 = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit") GUISetCursor(16, 1, $hGUI) OnAutoItExitRegister("_Exit") AdlibRegister("FPS", 1000) While Sleep(10) Draw_Stars() WEnd Func FPS() $fps = $fps2 $fps2 = 0 EndFunc ;==>FPS Func Draw_Stars() $idle_n = _Timer_GetIdleTime() If $idle_n < $idle_o Then _Exit() $idle_o = $idle_n _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) DllCall($hDLL, "none", "Boost", "ptr", $hGraphic, "struct*", $tStars, "float", $speed, "float", $iW2, "float", $iH2, _ "int", $iW, "int", $iH, "int", $maxStars, "int", $c) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphic, $maxStars & " stars @ " & $fps & " fps", $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat, $hBrush_Text) DllCall("gdi32.dll", "bool", "BitBlt", "ptr", $hDC, "int", $main_screen_x, "int", 0, "int", $iW, "int", $iH, "ptr", $hDC_backbuffer, "int", 0, "int", 0, "dword", $SRCCOPY) $fps2 += 1 EndFunc ;==>Draw_Stars Func NewStars($j, $sx = 0, $sy = 0, $ex = $iW, $ey = $iH) $tStars.x(($j)) = Random($sx, $ex, 1) - $iW2 $tStars.y(($j)) = Random($sy, $ey, 1) - $iH2 $tStars.c(($j)) = 0 EndFunc ;==>NewStars Func _Exit() AdlibUnRegister("FPS") GUISetCursor($om, 1, $hGUI) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Text) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() GUIDelete($hGUI) DllClose($hDLL) Exit EndFunc ;==>_Exit Func _WinAPI_BitmapCreateDIB($iWidth, $iHeight, ByRef $pHBitmap) Local $tBMI = DllStructCreate($tagBITMAPINFO) $tBMI.biSize = DllStructGetSize($tBMI) - 4 $tBMI.biWidth = $iWidth $tBMI.biHeight = -$iHeight $tBMI.biPlanes = 1 $tBMI.biBitCount = 32 Local $aResult = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "ptr", "CreateDIBSection", "hwnd", 0, "struct*", $tBMI, "uint", 0, "ptr*", 0, "ptr", 0, "uint", 0) $pHBitmap = $aResult[4] Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-09-19 Func _BoosterDLL($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $BoosterDLL $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= 'kTIPRNCJphMiaPlSVVcRBgwyE8SLfHBTdCQssRPhiSgPvw3yJb8EPMF0kFQPvx1yJr8VMzwA03RBhf90BQ8gv+mJL4swsYXtBHQKcQAPv/uJfSoAAAUo4AELcQApyAnQjokHUAoHKdqDAMIBiRaDxAxbEF5fXcMQAgbHB/vFd8AUCkJ4AQERAVFuEQHmKBMBAATGx2CiYSbzA6TomACL6U8BFXbxX6IowwxcJDyBDJuBDLEqSA+EgDMBaUhwzzo3E4DhScE601Ab0McwhVjJdA1hRkAjMJA2AaICgAA0hdJCARwAAro0QQEBwADxZ5UCOJICHdAYCcI+wABASihbwpAQAOjbAKzpW/Ywpf4Lq/8LhIj/C3j/C1X7CxP3Cw+xC7hRKivbwAEWDA/RC2UBHDYM0QJ2ONgCUAwLVwJ1DPVZ6BoL8QxL8Az2liiLFaKMETnSdDIgBTDAPAgaoZgwC4sEhYjjkdAABMOJ9vY+JQH0mDQdqEGKBREEkqUEJGb2wAXBSwSjsQIAAfVZAgGLFaIDYAGEEkF0Eh0iZBQkURD/FYQR9T51LKEBAscFnM+GTdEIcs7xCOlX4Vv1CHnyGsgB4VxxBOIJojfECfME67L7SEi6gMcFjGoAEAAAAATDkAEAoShAABAAixCF0nQdg+yADGaQg8AEowFIBP/SBmR164PEDBDzw422AdRTg+wAGIsd4DoAEIMA+/90IYXbdAwI/xSdAh7rAXX0AMcEJBAsABDoAGUBAACDxBhbAMMx2+sCicONYEMBixSFAUoAnPAA68mNdgCNvCcJAU+hkACOhcB0BwDzw5CNdCYAx0YFARAAPQDrlAGf/6AlOMIAEAEHNAQHqjAEBywEBygEByAEByocBAcYBAcUBAf4wTUDB/CCA2aEAIBnKKEAyK8AEIkEJOgE7wKAWvj/iUQksBgPhIKAQQBnCAAD2OiCDYBUhRLJgBIBEZShxAQIuAMIHI2AARWAAwiAAxiAAwSLRJQkMIEPTIAeicOABmoYgQaagBajgSUACBwtAQiJAAgENKMBKegMAYAXg8Qoidhbw2KQhCH/FQQAYwAKWzDDjbQmAZyEn4PsChwAESCBIzH///8AhcAPlMCDxBwgD7bA99iB8FVXIlYAcSyhOADmx0QWJIL8wAEUwQE9TuYAQLt0D/fQozwBQAeDxCxbXl9dRsNAL0E1/xWsAEqDAOwEi1wkEDNcICQU/xWQAASJxQj/FZTBAcf/FbBtwQHGQjvBC7zDC8AKGAHAABwx6zHfMf4Egf4CGRiJ8PfQDIk1QSEKG5C4sBmQv0S+T8AI6+DBfwhVieVAZMcFwG0AABAJBADAi0WABI1VBMcFxMADh0GFAEqBLokVhGuAEgp4AQHMgAaLRQijhmwAA8I5iUXwoQEZwIlF9P8VzEMlwA0kSFCAtRXcwwP/FbaMAAJAQgRBGcIv1EIGwAjohQsAAMLGAQAFw1ckQKgVg/gDdIwQuAEhAFjCDADCqxCLVCQoxHogiVTEJAjCgwYAAMgJA86jxGvBz4M9NEAnAsEVMHQKxwUCA0EL+AKAdBGD+AF0O0DOBcIPW0APuyjQABAEgftBAXTnZpCLAgOAIgL/0IPDBNkDBXXtSQvBiyhBNQEEC8GiBYckwCTrp2aQnDHA434FAOADBMMBGU/kE+IB6APhFaH8QyUIhhuDR4ILjVwkJIAqIlSAKoPAQEANDOjERAriByCJXOAgwASX4gaBA+APEGAD6CuAAAzrDeoPwlMwizVYQm7AgPYPjtlhED0CXKABMduNVwSQAIsKOcF3Dot6AAQDTwg5yA+CArIBJcMBg8IMOQjzdeIgC4nD6EgABwAAhcCJxw+EhNgBExx2izUBCADB4wIB3olGCBbHQB+ADyIAbANHDKiJRgQgVhTBGRxjJIQEoaEFi0QYBMJAKuTCQAzALG2BKY1QAPyD4vt0NoPoQECD4L90LgEcA7YdIQZBCEBECKACFMAeGgwiCOAi' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= 'ggF36ynBAAFEWFngA/8lRLTZQFV0ADx0ACR0AAx0AAg1dAAAdADsNtzwjl3pDHfZFmXhVsAUABDu0LDm8QrxANDwALEADwD/DwAPAA8ADwAPAA8ADwAPAD8PAA8ADwAPAA8ABQDOs6AAAIA/AA4A+ASYAuAAOAUAIB4AEKD0OgAQ/wQAAgBkAE7mQLuxGb9EAw/sqwFsaWJnY2oALTE2LmRsbAAAX0p2X1JlZ2kAc3RlckNsYXNIc2VzRgqAL8AAM0EAAjgAAKBIxY38AKnx0k1iUD/AgG0AEMBqABBACQAQTWluZ3ctdwA2NCBydW50aQBtZSBmYWlsdQByZToKAEFkZAByZXNzICVwIABoYXMgbm8gaQBtYWdlLXNlYwB0aW9uACAgVgBpcnR1YWxRdQhlcnkCDmVkIGYAb3IgJWQgYnkAdGVzIGF0IGGHRhHBIMYMUHJvdMARAUUNd2l0aCBjb4BkZSAweCV4wQkAVW5rbm93biAAcHNldWRvIHIgZWxvY2HBHSBwAYAOb2NvbCB2ZYRycwEEJWQuCsIWAdcMYml0IHNpegJlxQpHQ0M6ICgAaTY4Ni1wb3MAaXgtc2psai0AcmV2MCwgQnUoaWx0ADAgAEdHVywtVwBHgBxqQCspIDA0LjkuAVbID3dpCG4zMuUPNS4yLv4w/w//B/8H/wf/B/8H/wf//wf/B/8H/wf/B/8H/wf/B///B/8H/wf/B/8H/wf/B/8H//8H/wf/B/8H/wf/B/EH/4//+4//A/8D/wP/A/8D/wP/A///A/8D/wP/A/8D/wP/A/8D//8D/wP/A/8D/wP/A/8D/wP//wP/A/8D/wP/A/8D/wP/A///A/8D/wP/A/8D/wP/A/8D//8z/wP/Mw8ADwAPAA8ADwD/DwAPAA8ADwAPAA8ADwAPACEMALXLVVdxADKwWAAAAXAANQAo8AAsBTAAMDAAUBUAAFgBcAAAADNEIFN0AGFyZmllbGQgQFNjcm9sbPCeIMB2MSBCb2+Bo5Kk/7IArwYPAA8ADwAPAA8ADwD/DwAPAA8ADwAPAA8ADwAPAP8PAA8ADwAPAA8ADwAPAA8ASQIAZMC3ABDGMB7BqAAAdDgBMDABaDABqog4AagwAXwwAfg4AWAUxwAA7DABDwAA2ABMwnAGMAB2MAABAKqMcACeMACuMADCNAEK1HAA7DAABMMAAKoWMAA0MABIMABeMACqdDAAkjAAojAAtjAAKsgwANgwAPIwAALEqAAAHjAANjAAUDAAqmwwAH4wAJYwALQwAKq8MADQMADeMAD6MABUDMXzBhxwACowADhVMABGMABSMABaMABiVTAAbDAAdjAAfjAAiFUwAJIwAJowAKIwAKpVMAC0MAC+MADIMADQVTAA3DAA5DAA7jAA+P/0BT8PPw8/Dz8PPw8/Dz8PBz8PPw8zD9S3oFrFAABiADBsADCqdgAwfgAYiAAYkgAYqpoAGKIADKoADLQADKq+AAzIAAzQAAzcAAxq5AAM7gAG+AAGAQCwAABDcnlwdEFjAHF1aXJlQ29uAHRleHRBAADBAQMuR2VuUmFuZCBvbQAAywMiUmUQbGVhcwUpAHEAAEdkaXBDcmVhAHRlUGVuMQAAmooCEUQAJgIRALkDDwByYXdSZWN0YYBuZ2xlACACARMIU2V0ACBDb2xvEHIA1AADMUNyaUB0aWNhbFMAK2lAb24A7wBFAGhygQ0WALABR2V0AEIAc29sZU1vZGUIAAC2iAhTY3JlAGVuQnVmZmVygEluZm8AAMSCDgB1cnJlbnRQcoBvY2VzcwDFjwmQSWQAyYgKVGgAbCJkAAoAAgKACkxhkHJnZXMFMldpAIyAd1NpemUAA4MOIHN0RXJyAGYAFUOBBwBLdWxlSACfbBplgKhFgQkBM0FkZBJyAT8AZoEIU3RkEQMRAAB7ggd5c3QAZW1UaW1lQXOQRmlsZYEEAJeBDABUaWNrQ291boB0AADrAkluAEQMYWwA' $BoosterDLL &= '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' $BoosterDLL &= 'jjqWOp46pkA6rjq2Or5wLOQAOug69DoAQAAEAAwgJiQwKDAAwlAiNwBIMEzQEYAAgtDzAAwwGDAc8QAC4PMABDAIMAww/hARAQ8ADwAPAA8ADwAAAA==' $BoosterDLL = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($BoosterDLL) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $tSource = DllStructCreate('byte[' & BinaryLen($BoosterDLL) & ']') DllStructSetData($tSource, 1, $BoosterDLL) Local $tDecompress _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress($tSource, $tDecompress, 19968) If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) $tSource = 0 Local Const $bString = Binary(DllStructGetData($tDecompress, 1)) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\3D Starfield Scrolling v1 Booster.dll", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_BoosterDLL Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode Func _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress(ByRef $tInput, ByRef $tOutput, $iBufferSize) $tOutput = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBufferSize & "]") If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $aRet = DllCall("ntdll.dll", "uint", "RtlDecompressBuffer", "ushort", 0x0002, "struct*", $tOutput, "ulong", $iBufferSize, "struct*", $tInput, "ulong", DllStructGetSize($tInput), "ulong*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) If $aRet[0] Then Return SetError(3, $aRet[0], 0) Return $aRet[6] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_LZNTDecompress  

3D Starfield Scrolling v3 boosted.au3:
      ;coded by UEZ build 2016-06-10 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global Const $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("Program Manager") Global Const $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) Global Const $iMainScreenX = Abs($aFullScreen[0]) Global $hGUI_3DStars, $iFPS = 0, $iCFPS, $iW, $iWh, $iH, $iHh, $hPen_Stars, $bExit_3DStars Global Const $fWarpZ = 5.5, $iStars = 21000, $fZDeep = 0.05 Global $fCycle = 0 ;for color Global $tStars = DllStructCreate("float x[" & $iStars & "];float y[" & $iStars & "];float z[" & $iStars & "];float px[" & $iStars & "];float py[" & $iStars & "]") Global $fCenterX = $iWh, $fCenterY = $iHh Global Const $sTitle = "3D Star Scrolling (" & $iStars & " stars) / FPS: " AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $sDLL = @ScriptDir & "\3D Starfield Scrolling v3 Booster.dll" If Not FileExists($sDLL) Then _StarsBoosterDLL(True) Global $hDLL = DllOpen($sDLL) StarScroller3D() DllClose($hDLL) AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) ConsoleWrite("The end." & @CRLF) Func StarScroller3D() _GDIPlus_Startup() $bExit_3DStars = False $iW = @DesktopWidth $iH = @DesktopHeight $iWh = $iW / 2 $iHh = $iH / 2 Local $pBitmap Local $i, $xx, $yy, $fWidth, $iColor, $c, $iCount, $fPosX, $fPosY, $z = 0, $ii = -99 For $i = 0 To $iStars - 1 Reset_Star($i, 1.5) Next $hGUI_3DStars = GUICreate($sTitle & 0, $aFullScreen[2], $aFullScreen[3], $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetCursor(16, 1, $hGUI_3DStars) GUISetBkColor(0) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI_3DStars) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_BitmapCreateDIB($iW, $iH, $pBitmap) Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI_3DStars) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hGfxCtxt = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) Local Const $hBrush_Text = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xA0FFFFFF) Local Const $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial") Local Const $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 9) Local Const $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($iW - 128, 0, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfxCtxt, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfxCtxt, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $hPen_Stars = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0) $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_3DStars") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Do _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGfxCtxt, 0xFF000000) ;~ _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $BLACKNESS) $ii += 0.0075 $fCenterX = $iWh + (220 * Cos($ii * 2)) $fCenterY = $iHh + (200 * Sin($ii * 3)) $iCount = DllCall($hDLL, "uint", "Boost", "ptr", $hGfxCtxt, "struct*", $tStars, "int", $iStars, _ "float", $fCenterX, "float", $fCenterY, "float", $fCycle, "float", $fZDeep, "float", $fWarpZ, "int", $iW, "int", $iH)[0] $fCycle += 0.05 ;star color cycle _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfxCtxt, $iCount & " stars @ " & $iCFPS & " fps", $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat, $hBrush_Text) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, $iMainScreenX, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) If $bExit_3DStars Then ExitLoop $iFPS += 1 Until Not Sleep(10) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI_3DStars, $hDC) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfxCtxt) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Stars) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Text) GUIDelete($hGUI_3DStars) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>StarScroller3D Func _Exit_3DStars() $bExit_3DStars = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_3DStars Func CalcFPS() $iCFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS Func Reset_Star($a, $fFactor = 5) $tStars.x(($a)) = (Random(0.01, $fFactor) * $iW - $iWh) * $fWarpZ $tStars.y(($a)) = (Random(0.01, $fFactor) * $iH - $iHh) * $fWarpZ $tStars.z(($a)) = $fWarpZ $tStars.px(($a)) = 0 $tStars.py(($a)) = 0 EndFunc ;==>Reset_Star Func _WinAPI_BitmapCreateDIB($iWidth, $iHeight, ByRef $pHBitmap) Local $tBMI = DllStructCreate($tagBITMAPINFO) $tBMI.biSize = DllStructGetSize($tBMI) - 4 $tBMI.biWidth = $iWidth $tBMI.biHeight = -$iHeight $tBMI.biPlanes = 1 $tBMI.biBitCount = 32 Local $aResult = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "ptr", "CreateDIBSection", "hwnd", 0, "struct*", $tBMI, "uint", 0, "ptr*", 0, "ptr", 0, "uint", 0) $pHBitmap = $aResult[4] Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_BitmapCreateDIB ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-09-19 Func _StarsBoosterDLL($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $StarsBoosterDLL $StarsBoosterDLL &= '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' $StarsBoosterDLL &= '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' $StarsBoosterDLL &= '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' $StarsBoosterDLL &= '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' $StarsBoosterDLL &= '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' $StarsBoosterDLL &= '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' $StarsBoosterDLL &= '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' $StarsBoosterDLL &= 'NoI2pTbDNskANs829Db6NiEANyc3NzdZN3EAN343iDejN60AN7g3vjfRN9sAN/M3+Te9ONEQON845ZAXSTlhADl1OXo5lTmhADmvObY5xjnhAfAX9Tn8OUY6UwA6Xzp1OoQ6mAA6nTrbOvE6/wA6BTsUOyM7UgA7rju2O747xkA7zjvWO95wLAQAPAg8FDwAQAAEAAxgEiwwMDAAglDiNgBIMEwwsHWDQODzAAwwGDAc8QCK4PMABDAVDDAQEQE/DwAPAA8ADwAPAAQA' $StarsBoosterDLL = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($StarsBoosterDLL) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $tSource = DllStructCreate('byte[' & BinaryLen($StarsBoosterDLL) & ']') DllStructSetData($tSource, 1, $StarsBoosterDLL) Local $tDecompress _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress($tSource, $tDecompress, 20480) If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) $tSource = 0 Local Const $bString = Binary(DllStructGetData($tDecompress, 1)) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\3D Starfield Scrolling v3 Booster.dll", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_StarsBoosterDLL Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode Func _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress(ByRef $tInput, ByRef $tOutput, $iBufferSize) $tOutput = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBufferSize & "]") If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $aRet = DllCall("ntdll.dll", "uint", "RtlDecompressBuffer", "ushort", 0x0002, "struct*", $tOutput, "ulong", $iBufferSize, "struct*", $tInput, "ulong", DllStructGetSize($tInput), "ulong*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) If $aRet[0] Then Return SetError(3, $aRet[0], 0) Return $aRet[6] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_LZNTDecompress  

FreeBasic source codes:
      3D Object Rotation v1.3.0:
      'coded by UEZ build 2016-06-10 beta #Include Once "win\gdiplus.bi" Using GDIPLUS Extern "Windows-MS" Sub Boost(ByVal hCanvas as GpGraphics Ptr, ByVal tData As Any Ptr, _ iCountX As ULong, iCountY As ULong, _ fX As Single, fY As Single, fZ As Single, fW As Single, fH As Single, fScale As Single = 1.0, fZDeepCorrection As Single = 1000.0) Export Dim As ULong c, iUBound, iSingle Dim As Single Ptr pX, pY, pZ, pfX, pfY, pFZ Dim As UInteger Ptr pPen Dim As Single fCosRotX, fSinRotX, fCosRotY, fSinRotY, fCosRotZ, fSinRotZ, f1, f2, f3, f4, f5, f6, fXPos, fYPos, fZPos, fZPerspCorrection iUBound = iCountX * iCountY + iCountX + iCountY + 1 iSingle = SizeOf(Single) For c = 0 To iUbound - 1 'get pointers to each struct element pX = tData '+ 0 * iUBound + 0 * iSingle pY = tData + 1 * iUBound * iSingle pZ = tData + 2 * iUBound * iSingle pfX = tData + 3 * iUBound * iSingle pfY = tData + 4 * iUBound * iSingle pfZ = tData + 5 * iUBound * iSingle pPen = tData + 6 * iUBound * iSingle 'calculate 3D rotation fCosRotX = Cos(fX) fSinRotX = Sin(fX) fCosRotY = Cos(fY) fSinRotY = Sin(fY) fCosRotZ = Cos(fZ) fSinRotZ = Sin(fZ) f1 = fCosRotY * pX[c] f2 = fSinRotX * pY[c] f3 = fCosRotX * pZ[c] f4 = fCosRotX * pY[c] f5 = fSinRotX * pZ[c] f6 = f1 - fSinRotY * (f2 + f3) fXPos = (fCosRotZ * f6 - fSinRotZ * (f4 - f5)) * fScale fYPos = (fSinRotZ * f6 + fCosRotZ * (f4 - f5)) * fScale fZPos = (fSinRotY * pX[c] + fCosRotY * (f2 + f3)) * fScale fZPerspCorrection = 1 / (fZPos / fZDeepCorrection + 1) pfX[c] = fXPos * fZPerspCorrection + fW pfY[c] = fYPos * fZPerspCorrection + fH pfZ[c] = fZPos 'draw lines If c > 0 Then GdipDrawLine(hCanvas, pPen[c], pfX[c - 1], pfY[c - 1], pfX[c], pfY[c]) EndIf Next End Sub End Extern  
      Plasma Variante 5:
      'coded by UEZ build 2016-06-10 beta #Include Once "win\gdiplus.bi" #Include Once "crt\math.bi" Using GDIPLUS Extern "Windows-MS" Function Dist(a As Single, b As Single, c As Single, d As Single) As Single Return Sqrt((a - c) * (a - c) + (b - d) * (b - d)) End Function Sub Boost(ByVal hCanvas as GpGraphics Ptr, iSizeW As Long, iSizeH As Long, iW As Long, iH As Long, fTime As Single) Export Dim As Long iX, iY, iARGB Dim As Single cx, cy, v, f1, fDist Const Pi As Double = 3.1415926535897932 Dim As GpBrush Ptr hBrush For iY = 0 To iH - iSizeH Step iSizeH For iX = 0 To iW - iSizeW Step iSizeW fDist = Dist(fTime * 1.5, iX, iY, 32) cx = iX + 128 * Sin(fDist / 48) fDist = Dist(iY, 128, fTime * 2.5, 8) cy = iY + 92 * Cos(fDist / 32) v = Cos(Sqrt(cx * cx + cy * cy) / 512 + fTime) f1 = v * Pi iARGB = &hFF000000 + &h10000 * Int(Abs(Cos(f1 / 2)) * &hFF) + &h100 * Int(Abs(Sin(f1 * 2)) * &hFF) + Int(Abs(Cos(f1 / 1.5)) * &hFF) GdipCreateSolidFill(iARGB, @hBrush) GdipFillRectangle(hCanvas, hBrush, iX, iY, iSizeW, iSizeH) GdipDeleteBrush(hBrush) Next Next End Sub End Extern  
      3D Starfield Scrolling v3:
      'coded by UEZ build 2016-06-10 beta #Include Once "win\gdiplus.bi" Using GDIPLUS Extern "Windows-MS" Declare Function rnd_range (first As Single, last As Single) As Single Declare Function Boost(ByVal hCanvas as GpGraphics Ptr, ByVal tStars As Any Ptr, iStars As Long, _ fCenterX As Single, fCenterY As Single, fCycle As Single, fZDeep As Single, fWarpZ As Single, _ iW As Long, iH As Long) As ULong Function rnd_range (first As Single, last As Single) As Single Function = Rnd * (last - first) + first End Function Function Boost(ByVal hCanvas as GpGraphics Ptr, ByVal tStars As Any Ptr, iStars As Long, _ fCenterX As Single, fCenterY As Single, fCycle As Single, fZDeep As Single, fWarpZ As Single, _ iW As Long, iH As Long) As ULong Export Dim As Single Ptr pX, pY, pZ, pPX, pPY Dim As ULong iSingle, i, c, iColor, iCount Dim As Single xx, yy, fWidth, fPosX, fPosY Dim As GpPen Ptr hPen iSingle = SizeOf(Single) pX = tStars pY = tStars + iStars * iSingle pZ = tStars + 2 * iStars * iSingle pPX = tStars + 3 * iStars * iSingle pPY = tStars + 4 * iStars * iSingle iCount = 0 For i = 0 To iStars - 1 xx = pX[i] / pZ[i] yy = pY[i] / pZ[i] fWidth = 1.5 / pZ[i] If pPX[i] <> 0 Then fPosX = xx + fCenterX fPosY = yy + fCenterY If fPosX > 0 And fPosX < iW And fPosY > 0 And fPosY < iH Then c = Int(&h80 + Sin(i + fCycle) * 50) If c > 255 Then c = 255 If c < 0 Then c = 0 iColor = &hF0000000 + c * &h10000 + c * &h100 + c GdipCreatePen1(iColor, fWidth, 2, @hPen) GdipDrawEllipse(hCanvas, hPen, fPosX, fPosY, fWidth, fWidth) GdipDeletePen(hPen) iCount += 1 EndIf EndIf pZ[i] -= fZDeep pPX[i] = xx pPY[i] = yy If pZ[i] < fZDeep Or pPX[i] > iW Or pPY[i] > iH Then pX[i] = (Rnd * iW - iW / 2) * fWarpZ pY[i] = (Rnd * iH - iH / 2) * fWarpZ pZ[i] = fWarpZ pPX[i] = 0 pPY[i] = 0 EndIf Next Return iCount End Function End Extern  
      3D Starfield Scrolling v1:
      'coded by UEZ build 2016-06-10 beta #Include Once "win\gdiplus.bi" Using GDIPLUS Extern "Windows-MS" Declare Function rnd_range (first As Single, last As Single) As Single Function rnd_range (first As Single, last As Single) As Single Function = Rnd * (last - first) + first End Function Sub Boost(ByVal hCanvas as GpGraphics Ptr, ByVal tStars As Any Ptr, fSpeed As Single, iW2 As Single, iH2 As Single, iW As Long, iH As Long, _ maxStars As Long, r As Long) Export Dim As Double newx, newy Dim As Single Ptr pX, pY Dim As Integer Ptr pC Dim As Long iSingle, iColor, j Dim As GpPen Ptr hPen GdipCreatePen1(&hFFFFFFFF, 1, 2, @hPen) iSingle = SizeOf(Single) pX = tStars pY = tStars + maxStars * iSingle pC = tStars + 2 * maxStars * iSingle j = 0 Do Until j > maxStars - 1 pX[j] += pX[j] / fSpeed pY[j] += pY[j] / fSpeed pC[j] += r If pC[j] > &hFF Then pC[j] = &hFF EndIf iColor = &hFF000000 + pC[j] * &h10000 + pC[j] * &h100 + pC[j] newx = pX[j] + iW2 newy = pY[j] + iH2 GdipSetPenColor(hPen, iColor) GdipDrawRectangle(hCanvas, hPen, iW2 - pX[j], iH2 - pY[j], 1, 1) If newx < 0 Or newx > iW Or newy < 0 Or newy > iH Then pX[j] = iW2 * rnd_range(0.5, 1.5) - iW2 pY[j] = iH2 * rnd_range(0.5, 1.5) - iH2 pC[j] = 0 EndIf j += 1 Loop GdipDeletePen(hPen) End Sub End Extern  
      Download: 
      I'm absolutely new to FreeBasic, so there might be much better approches! 

Have fun.
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      As requested by @Lakes here:
      GDI and GDI+ versions of 3D Sinus Wave. GDI ≠ GDI+!

GDI:
      ;coded by UEZ build 2017-01-18 #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPIGdi.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $__f1, $__f2, $__f3, $__fY0, $__fZ0, $__fX1, $__fY1 Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit, $fZoom = 5.0 Global Const $iW = @DesktopWidth * 0.75, $iH = @DesktopHeight * 0.75, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ 3D Sinus Wave v1.1 coded by UEZ / FPS: " Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fRad = $fPi / 180, $fDeg = 180 / $fPi, $fPi2 = ACos(-1) * 2 AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_3DSinusWave() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) Func GDIPlus_3DSinusWave() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH) ;, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hBitmapGDI = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $hGfxDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $hObjOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hBitmapGDI) Local Const $hPen = _WinAPI_GetStockObject($DC_PEN) Local Const $hPen_Old = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hPen) _WinAPI_SetStretchBltMode($hDC, $HALFTONE) $iFPS = 0 Local Const $fEuler = 2.7182818284 Local $fSpace = 6, $iPoints = 16, $fSpace2 = $fSpace / 2, $iPoints2 = $iPoints / 2 Local $fRotX = Random(-360, 360), $fRotY = Random(-360, 360), $fRotZ = Random(-360, 360), $fPower = 20.0 Local $fRx = Random(-1.5, 1,5), $fRy = Random(-1.5, 1,5), $fRz = Random(-1.5, 1,5) Local $c = 0, $t = 0, $aCoords[$iPoints ^ 2][3] Local $i, $j, $x, $y, $z, $x1, $y1, $z1, $x2, $y2, $z2, $x3, $y3, $z3, $fDistance, $r, $g, $b Local $hDLL_gdi32 = DllOpen("gdi32.dll") Local $tLOGBRUSH = DllStructCreate($tagLOGBRUSH) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOUSEWHEEL, "WM_MOUSEWHEEL") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Do _WinAPI_BitBlt($hGfxDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hGfxDC, 0, 0, $WHITENESS) ;erase canvas background $c = 0 For $i = 0 To $iPoints - 1 For $j = 0 To $iPoints - 1 $aCoords[$c][0] = $fSpace * $i + $fSpace2 - $fSpace * $iPoints2 $aCoords[$c][1] = $fSpace * $j + $fSpace2 - $fSpace * $iPoints2 $fDistance = Dist(0, 0, $aCoords[$c][0], $aCoords[$c][1]) $aCoords[$c][2] = $fEuler ^ (-$fDistance / 50) * Sin(($fDistance / 10) - $t) * $fPower $c += 1 $t += 0.00075 Next Next For $i = 0 To $iPoints - 2 For $j = 0 To $iPoints - 2 $r = Int(0x80 + $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][0] * 2) $g = Int(0x80 + $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][1] * 2) $b = Int(0x80 + $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][2] * 2) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "dword", "SetDCPenColor", "handle", $hGfxDC, "dword", BitShift($b, -16) + BitShift($g, -8) + $r) _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x1, $y1, $z1) _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x2, $y2, $z2) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "bool", "MoveToEx", "handle", $hGfxDC, "int", $iWh + $x1 * $fZoom, "int", $iHh + $y1 * $fZoom, "ptr", 0) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "bool", "LineTo", "handle", $hGfxDC, "int", $iWh + $x2 * $fZoom, "int", $iHh + $y2 * $fZoom) _3Dto2D($aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x2, $y2, $z2) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "bool", "MoveToEx", "handle", $hGfxDC, "int", $iWh + $x1 * $fZoom, "int", $iHh + $y1 * $fZoom, "ptr", 0) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "bool", "LineTo", "handle", $hGfxDC, "int", $iWh + $x2 * $fZoom, "int", $iHh + $y2 * $fZoom) Next Next For $i = 0 To $iPoints - 2 $r = Int(0x80 + $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][0] * 2) $g = Int(0x80 + $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][1] * 2) $b = Int(0x80 + $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][2] * 2) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "dword", "SetDCPenColor", "handle", $hGfxDC, "dword", BitShift($b, -16) + BitShift($g, -8) + $r) _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x1, $y1, $z1) _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x2, $y2, $z2) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "bool", "MoveToEx", "handle", $hGfxDC, "int", $iWh + $x1 * $fZoom, "int", $iHh + $y1 * $fZoom, "ptr", 0) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "bool", "LineTo", "handle", $hGfxDC, "int", $iWh + $x2 * $fZoom, "int", $iHh + $y2 * $fZoom) Next For $j = 0 To $iPoints - 2 $r = Int(0x80 + $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][0] * 2) $g = Int(0x80 + $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][1] * 2) $b = Int(0x80 + $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][2] * 2) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "dword", "SetDCPenColor", "handle", $hGfxDC, "dword", BitShift($b, -16) + BitShift($g, -8) + $r) _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x1, $y1, $z1) _3Dto2D($aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x2, $y2, $z2) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "bool", "MoveToEx", "handle", $hGfxDC, "int", $iWh + $x1 * $fZoom, "int", $iHh + $y1 * $fZoom, "ptr", 0) DllCall($hDLL_gdi32, "bool", "LineTo", "handle", $hGfxDC, "int", $iWh + $x2 * $fZoom, "int", $iHh + $y2 * $fZoom) Next $fRotX += $fRx $fRotY += $fRy $fRotZ += $fRz _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hGfxDC, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) ;blit drawn bitmap to GUI $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(10) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOUSEWHEEL, "") AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hPen_Old) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hPen) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hObjOld) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hGfxDC) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmapGDI) GUIDelete($hGUI) DllClose($hDLL_gdi32) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_3DSinusWave Func WM_MOUSEWHEEL($hGUI, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Local $wheel_Dir = _WinAPI_HiWord($wParam) If $wheel_Dir > 0 Then $fZoom += 0.25 $fZoom = $fZoom > 20 ? 20 : $fZoom Else $fZoom -= 0.25 $fZoom = $fZoom < 0.25 ? 0.25 : $fZoom EndIf Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_MOUSEWHEEL Func Dist($x1, $y1, $x2, $y2) Return Sqrt(($x1 - $x2) * ($x1 - $x2) + ($y1 - $y2) * ($y1 - $y2)) EndFunc ;==>Dist Func _3Dto2D($fX, $fY, $fZ, $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, ByRef $__fXPos, ByRef $__fYPos, ByRef $__fZPos) ;apply the x-axis rotation to transform coordinates ($fX, $fY, $fZ) into coordinates ($fX0, $fY0, $fZ0) $__f1 = $fRotX * $fRad $__f2 = Cos($__f1) $__f3 = Sin($__f1) $__fY0 = $fY * $__f2 + $fZ * $__f3 $__fZ0 = $fZ * $__f2 - $fY * $__f3 ;apply the y-axis rotation to ($fX0, $__fY0, $fZ0) to obtain ($__fX1, $__fY1, $fZ1) $__f1 = $fRotY * $fRad $__f2 = Cos($__f1) $__f3 = Sin($__f1) $__fX1 = $fX * $__f2 - $__fZ0 * $__f3 $__fY1 = $__fY0 ;~ $__fZ1 = $__fZ0 * $__f2 + $fX * $__f2 ;finally, apply the z-axis rotation to obtain the point ($fXPos, $fYPos) $__f1 = $fRotZ * $fRad $__f2 = Cos($__f1) $__f3 = Sin($__f1) $__fXPos = $__fX1 * $__f2 + $__fY1 * $__f3 $__fYPos = $__fY1 * $__f2 - $__fX1 * $__f3 $__fZPos = $__fZ0 EndFunc ;==>_3Dto2D Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 WinSetTitle($hGUI, "", $sTitle & $iShowFPS) EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS  
      GDI+
      ;coded by UEZ build 2017-01-17 #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $__f1, $__f2, $__f3, $__fY0, $__fZ0, $__fX1, $__fY1 Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = @DesktopWidth * 0.75, $iH = @DesktopHeight * 0.75, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ 3D Sinus Wave v1.0 coded by UEZ" Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fRad = $fPi / 180, $fDeg = 180 / $fPi, $fPi2 = ACos(-1) * 2 AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_3DSinusWave() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_3DSinusWave() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH) ;, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Local Const $hBrush_Clr = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF), _ $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xF0808080), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 60, 16), _ $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate(), _ $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xCF101010, 1.25) _GDIPlus_PenSetLineJoin($hPen, 2) ;~ _GDIPlus_PenSetDashCap($hPen, $GDIP_DASHCAPROUND) ;~ _GDIPlus_PenSetLineCap($hPen, 0x12, 0x12, 2) $iFPS = 0 Local $fEuler = 2.7182818284 Local $fSpace = 6, $iPoints = 16, $fSpace2 = $fSpace / 2, $iPoints2 = $iPoints / 2 Local $fRotX = Random(-360, 360), $fRotY = Random(-360, 360), $fRotZ = Random(-360, 360), $fZoom = 5.0, $fPower = 20.0 Local $fRx = Random(-1.5, 1,5), $fRy = Random(-1.5, 1,5), $fRz = Random(-1.5, 1,5) Local $c = 0, $t = 0, $aCoords[$iPoints ^ 2][3] Local $i, $j, $x, $y, $z, $x1, $y1, $z1, $x2, $y2, $z2, $x3, $y3, $z3, $fDistance, $r, $g, $b GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Do ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush_Clr, "float", 0, "float", 0, _ ;~ "float", $iW, "float", $iH) ;erase canvas background _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $WHITENESS) $c = 0 For $i = 0 To $iPoints - 1 For $j = 0 To $iPoints - 1 $aCoords[$c][0] = ($fSpace * $i + $fSpace2 - $fSpace * $iPoints2) $aCoords[$c][1] = ($fSpace * $j + $fSpace2 - $fSpace * $iPoints2) $fDistance = Dist(0, 0, $aCoords[$c][0], $aCoords[$c][1]) $aCoords[$c][2] = $fEuler ^ (-$fDistance / 50) * Sin(($fDistance / 10) - $t) * $fPower $c += 1 $t += 0.00075 Next Next For $i = 0 To $iPoints - 2 For $j = 0 To $iPoints - 2 _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x1, $y1, $z1) _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x2, $y2, $z2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawLine", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen, _ "float", $iWh + $x1 * $fZoom, "float", $iHh + $y1 * $fZoom, "float", $iWh + $x2 * $fZoom, "float", $iHh + $y2 * $fZoom) _3Dto2D($aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x2, $y2, $z2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawLine", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen, _ "float", $iWh + $x1 * $fZoom, "float", $iHh + $y1 * $fZoom, "float", $iWh + $x2 * $fZoom, "float", $iHh + $y2 * $fZoom) Next Next For $i = 0 To $iPoints - 2 _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x1, $y1, $z1) _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * ($i + 1)][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x2, $y2, $z2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawLine", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen, _ "float", $iWh + $x1 * $fZoom, "float", $iHh + $y1 * $fZoom, "float", $iWh + $x2 * $fZoom, "float", $iHh + $y2 * $fZoom) Next For $j = 0 To $iPoints - 2 _3Dto2D($aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[$j + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x1, $y1, $z1) _3Dto2D($aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][0], $aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][1], $aCoords[($j + 1) + $iPoints * $i][2], $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, $x2, $y2, $z2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawLine", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen, _ "float", $iWh + $x1 * $fZoom, "float", $iHh + $y1 * $fZoom, "float", $iWh + $x2 * $fZoom, "float", $iHh + $y2 * $fZoom) Next $fRotX += $fRx $fRotY += $fRy $fRotZ += $fRz _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hCanvas, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS, $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) ;draw background message text _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) ;blit drawn bitmap to GUI $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(10) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clr) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_3DSinusWave Func Dist($x1, $y1, $x2, $y2) Return Sqrt(($x1 - $x2) * ($x1 - $x2) + ($y1 - $y2) * ($y1 - $y2)) EndFunc ;==>Dist Func _3Dto2D($fX, $fY, $fZ, $fRotX, $fRotY, $fRotZ, ByRef $__fXPos, ByRef $__fYPos, ByRef $__fZPos) ;apply the x-axis rotation to transform coordinates ($fX, $fY, $fZ) into coordinates ($fX0, $fY0, $fZ0) $__f1 = $fRotX * $fRad $__f2 = Cos($__f1) $__f3 = Sin($__f1) $__fY0 = $fY * $__f2 + $fZ * $__f3 $__fZ0 = $fZ * $__f2 - $fY * $__f3 ;apply the y-axis rotation to ($fX0, $__fY0, $fZ0) to obtain ($__fX1, $__fY1, $fZ1) $__f1 = $fRotY * $fRad $__f2 = Cos($__f1) $__f3 = Sin($__f1) $__fX1 = $fX * $__f2 - $__fZ0 * $__f3 $__fY1 = $__fY0 ;~ $__fZ1 = $__fZ0 * $__f2 + $fX * $__f2 ;finally, apply the z-axis rotation to obtain the point ($fXPos, $fYPos) $__f1 = $fRotZ * $fRad $__f2 = Cos($__f1) $__f3 = Sin($__f1) $__fXPos = $__fX1 * $__f2 + $__fY1 * $__f3 $__fYPos = $__fY1 * $__f2 - $__fX1 * $__f3 $__fZPos = $__fZ0 EndFunc ;==>_3Dto2D Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS  
      In the attached 7-Zip file you can find the compiled and also a FreeBasic version. -> DL: 3D Sinus Wave.7z

Have fun. 
    • powerbass4
      By powerbass4
      Hi, I need the help of some "C++ Pros" of you....

The "WINAPI GetLogicalProcessorInformation" function does not exists in the AutoIt Includes, so I decided to build it on my own ....no success so far.
      I adapted easy functions, but this one seems to be odd and unfamiliar.

I hope somebody can help me.... and after that this function should be added to the Includes (WinAPISys.au3).

BOOL WINAPI GetLogicalProcessorInformation( _Out_ PSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION Buffer, _Inout_ PDWORD ReturnLength ); https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms683194(v=vs.85).aspx

typedef struct _SYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION { ULONG_PTR ProcessorMask; LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_RELATIONSHIP Relationship; union { struct { BYTE Flags; } ProcessorCore; struct { DWORD NodeNumber; } NumaNode; CACHE_DESCRIPTOR Cache; ULONGLONG Reserved[2]; }; } SYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION, *PSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms686694(v=vs.85).aspx