Help needed with window switcher script

Hi guys,

Love the programm and the functionatlity, however i am having trouble working out/finding information on my question:

Here is my programme i made to switch between some windows;

while 1 ;loop indefinitely
   WinActivate("LITT-D - EDL Version 10.4.0.26 - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by RWE npower") ;give focus to EDL
   sleep(10000) ;sleep 30 seconds
   WinActivate("Home - KnowHow Home - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by RWE npower") ;give focus to Station Status
   WinActivate("PI ProcessBook - [Works Power central*]") ;Give focus to PI
   WinActivate("Microsoft PowerPoint - [Littlebrook_BSG_Report-_Dec_13_RG_Slides [Recovered]]") ;Give focus power point
WEnd

So my script works fine between individual windows, my question is, how do i get my script to swap between windows inside of a programme?

An example of this would be seperate books within microsoft excell.

Furhtermore as a side question, is it possible to switch to a window and at the same time have it enter fullscreen mode i think some applications use the f11 as fulscreen.

Thankyou

Hi Jamie,

Take a look at ControlSend() function and >this

Thanks for you quick reply, i have had a look and a little confused about the control send function.

Is this to gather information about the window and send it onto the win activate command?

Thanks allot

Thanks for you quick reply, i have had a look and a little confused about the control send function.

Is this to gather information about the window and send it onto the win activate command?

Thanks allot

The gather information about the window/control, you can use AutoIT Window Info application that come with your AutoIT,

or use the link I gave you at the previous post. ControlSend is for sending keys/string to the control.