Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Servant

How to FileWriteLine() Chinese characters?

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

First, the value of my $LineArray[0] is "歌词制作 生态。破坏"..

And whenever I tried to run this code:

FileWriteLine($PathName, $LineArray[0] & @CRLF)

The line of the created file produced the "???? ?????" null characters..

Now, what can I do to make it write the original (I think) Chinese characters?

Edited by Servant

Servant

it does work as expected...

$filename = @ScriptDir & "\chinesestring"
$string = "北京市 - 邓小平"    ; Beijing - Deng Xiaoping
$f = FileOpen($filename & "_unicode_.txt", 2+64)    ; unicode
$f2 = FileOpen($filename & "_utf8BOM_.txt", 2+128)    ; utf8 with BOM
$f3 = FileOpen($filename & "_utf8plain_.txt", 2+256)    ; utf8 no BOM
FileWriteLine($f, $string)
FileWriteLine($f2, $string)
FileWriteLine($f3, $string)

FileClose($f)
FileClose($f2)
FileClose($f3)

Result are 3 files as attached.

chinesestring_unicode_.txt

chinesestring_utf8BOM_.txt

chinesestring_utf8plain_.txt

I am just a hobby programmer, and nothing great to publish right now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• rudi
      By rudi
      Hello.
      I'm too stupid to see my mistake:
      To investigate the internal "dictionary" of TIFF files I'd like to read in the files in binary mode and to check, if there are more than one pages "in" this TIFF.
      Notepad++, "View as Hex" is presenting the first bytes as "49 49 2a 20 08 20 20 20 12" for the TIF attached to this posting
      The "TIFF Header Format" is easy:
      Offset 00h, 2 Byte = Byte Order, "II"=intel, "MM"=motorola. (I = 0x49)
      --> II
      Offset 02h, 2 Byte = Version Nr.
      Offset 04h, 4 Byte = pointer to first IFD entry
      Description of TIFF header: https://www.awaresystems.be/imaging/tiff/faq.html#q3

Howto read and analyse the binary content correctly? This is my messy, not operational code:

$sampleTiff="H:\daten\tif\11\11\111111.TIF" $h=FileOpen($sampleTiff,16) $content=FileRead($h) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $content = ' & $content & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console FileClose($h) $type=VarGetType($content) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $type = ' & $type & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $ToString=BinaryToString($content) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $ToString = ' & $ToString & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & @CRLF) $content=StringTrimLeft($content,2) ; cut off the leading "0x" ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $content = ' & $content & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console for $i = 1 to 8 step 8 $next=StringMid($content,$i,2) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $next = ' & $next & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $Chr=BinaryToString($next) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $Chr = ' & $Chr & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "---" & @CRLF) Next Regards, Rudi.
      111111.TIF
    • Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      I need to read log files into an array to search for errors. However when I display the array I get garbage or "chinese characters". Our developers say they are using UTF-8, but FileGetEncoding says the logs are "2048" or $FO_UTF16_BE_NOBOM (2048) = Use Unicode UTF16 Big Endian (without BOM) from the Encoding codes in FileOpen().
      There is an app called Detenc that detects the encoding used by files. You have to guess, but it returns correctly when I set the Encoder for UTF-8. I understand Encoding is not etched in stone, but the first character of the file is a capital B, using HxD Hex Editor.
      I even have another  topic here about running PowerShell to reencode the file so AutoIt will store the file properly in the array - See:
      So I am trying to figure out why AutoIt thinks my logs are not UTF-8.
      Here is sample code:
      #include <array.au3> #include <File.au3> Local $aRetArrayFile _FileReadToArray("C:\Logs\Myplayer1.log", $aRetArrayFile) _ArrayDisplay($aRetArrayFile) I won't post the results as it is illegible, but I did attach a screenshot of the _ArrayDisplay results, and this is the first line of the Log file:
      BANNER 10/10/2017 15:56:00 ====================================================================== And the Hex from the beginning of the file:
      42 41 4E 4E 45 52 20 31 30 2F 31 30 2F 32 30 31 37 20 31 34 3A 33 31 3A 33 35 20 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 0D 0A 42 41 4E 4E 45 52 20 So I don't understand why AutoIt thinks the file is UTF16 BE.
      If I can get the Powershell script running, I have a workaround.
      BTW none of my other arrays display as garbage, just the log files.
      Weird.
      Rereading my post, what seems to be missing is the question. I guess my question is, does anyone know why these logs are being displayed incorrectly?
      Cheers
      Jibs

• Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      Hi all,
      I need to read a log file into an array, but the log file is encoded as $FO_UTF16_BE_NOBOM (2048) = Use Unicode UTF16 Big Endian (without BOM) per FileGetEncoding (it returns 2048).
      I have searched how to convert these log files to UTF-8 and finally found a Powershell command. Since then I have been racking my brain trying to get the function to work. The command itself works from a Powerscript prompt:
      C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content C:\Logs\Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 C:\Logs\Myplayer1.log This is my sandbox;
      #include <array.au3> #include <File.au3> Local $aArrayLogFile Local $sLogDir = "C:\Logs\" Local $sLogFile = "Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log" Local $sConvertedLog = "ConvertedLog.log" Local $sLogDirFile = $sLogDir&$sLogFile RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) _FileReadToArray($sLogDirFile, $aArrayLogFile) _ArrayDisplay($aArrayLogFile) Also tried
      RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) and
      ShellExecuteWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe"," -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) Tried without -Command and a bunch of other parameters that were sprinkled throughout the internet from people trying to get this to work.
      Thanks
      Jibs
    • cu0x
      By cu0x
      Hello guys,

im trying to solved a problem that I have.

Need to get some chinese text from an old Wise script, and in the wise file says f.e. Ù×÷ϵͳ¡£ ÇëÉý¼¶Ä. Is there any way to convert it to traditional chinese?

Already tryied the following code...

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() ; Define the string that will be converted later. ; NOTE: This string may show up as ?? in the help file and even in some editors. ; This example is saved as UTF-8 with BOM. It should display correctly in editors ; which support changing code pages based on BOMs. Local Const $sString = "Ù×÷ϵͳ¡£ ÇëÉý¼¶Ä" ; Temporary variables used to store conversion results. $dBinary will hold ; the original string in binary form and $sConverted will hold the result ; afte it's been transformed back to the original format. Local $dBinary = Binary(""), $sConverted = "" ; Convert the original UTF-8 string to an ANSI compatible binary string. $dBinary = StringToBinary($sString) ; Convert the ANSI compatible binary string back into a string. $sConverted = BinaryToString($dBinary) ; Display the resulsts. Note that the last two characters will appear ; as ?? since they cannot be represented in ANSI. DisplayResults($sString, $dBinary, $sConverted, "ANSI") ; Convert the original UTF-8 string to an UTF16-LE binary string. $dBinary = StringToBinary($sString, 2) ; Convert the UTF16-LE binary string back into a string. $sConverted = BinaryToString($dBinary, 2) ; Display the resulsts. DisplayResults($sString, $dBinary, $sConverted, "UTF16-LE") ; Convert the original UTF-8 string to an UTF16-BE binary string. $dBinary = StringToBinary($sString, 3) ; Convert the UTF16-BE binary string back into a string. $sConverted = BinaryToString($dBinary, 3) ; Display the resulsts. DisplayResults($sString, $dBinary, $sConverted, "UTF16-BE") ; Convert the original UTF-8 string to an UTF-8 binary string. $dBinary = StringToBinary($sString, 4) ; Convert the UTF8 binary string back into a string. $sConverted = BinaryToString($dBinary, 4) ; Display the resulsts. DisplayResults($sString, $dBinary, $sConverted, "UTF8") EndFunc ;==>Example ; Helper function which formats the message for display. It takes the following parameters: ; $sOriginal - The original string before conversions. ; $dBinary - The original string after it has been converted to binary. ; $sConverted- The string after it has been converted to binary and then back to a string. ; $sConversionType - A human friendly name for the encoding type used for the conversion. Func DisplayResults($sOriginal, $dBinary, $sConverted, $sConversionType) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Original:" & @CRLF & $sOriginal & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Binary:" & @CRLF & $dBinary & @CRLF & @CRLF & $sConversionType & ":" & @CRLF & $sConverted) EndFunc ;==>DisplayResults Thanks a lot!
    • usmiv4o
      By usmiv4o
      #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.2.4.3 Author: usmiv4o Script Function: AutoIt script to check if files in directory are changed. It is usefull for security contra-inteligense measures. Function Name: LoadTripwireDB() Description: Loads database (text file tripwire.txt) and compare files in /test folder for changes. compares Hash (MD5) checksums. If they are not the same starts Initial() Function Name: Initial() Description: Checks directory and makes index of files and their MD5 checksums in text file (tripwire.txt) Function Name: Hush() Description: Checks file and returns its MD5 checksum. Requirement(s): Windows XP Return Value(s): On Success - Returns true. Files are the same as before. On Failure - return false. Example: LoadTripwireDB() #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <Crypt.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> $sDir = @ScriptDir & "\Test" $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\tripwire.txt" Func Hush(ByRef $sFile) $sRead = FileOpen( $sFile) $dHash = _Crypt_HashData($sRead, $CALG_MD5) ; Create a hash of the text entered. ConsoleWrite("Hash of file " & $sFile & " is " & $dHash & @CRLF) EndFunc ;ConsoleWrite("Files in Dir are " & $aScriptDir[0] & @CRLF) ;$sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\Examples.txt" ;_FileWriteFromArray($sFilePath, $aScriptDir, 1) ;_ArrayDisplay($aScriptDir, "1D display") Func Initial() $aScriptDir = _FileListToArray($sDir) for $i = 1 To UBound($aScriptDir) - 1 $dHash = _Crypt_HashData($i, $CALG_MD5) ;ConsoleWrite("File " & $aScriptDir[$i] & " is " & $dHash & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aScriptDir[$i] & ":" & $dHash & @CRLF) ;Hush($aScriptDir[$i]) ;FileWrite $hFileOpen = FileOpen($sFilePath, $FO_APPEND) If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred when reading the file.") EndIf FileWrite($hFileOpen, $aScriptDir[$i] & ":" & $dHash & @CRLF) Next EndFunc Func Monitor() $aScriptDir = _FileListToArray($sDir) for $i = 1 To UBound($aScriptDir) - 1 Next EndFunc Func LoadTripwireDB() $comparison_ok = false $dArray = _FileListToArray($sDir) ;directory $dArray0 = UBound($dArray) - 1 $fArray = FileReadToArray($sFilePath) ;file $fArray0 = UBound($fArray) ;_ArrayDisplay($dArray, "files array") if $dArray0 = $fArray0 Then ; are file same as recorded in txt file? ;ConsoleWrite("files in monitoring dir: " & $dArray[0] & " = file recorded: " & $fArray0 & @CRLF & $fArray[0]& @CRLF) for $i = 1 To UBound($dArray) - 1 ;ConsoleWrite("i = " & $i & @CRLF) $dHash = _Crypt_HashData($i, $CALG_MD5) ;binary ;$dHash = BinaryToString($dHash) $ffhash = StringSplit( $fArray[$i-1],":") $fhash = $ffhash[2] ;ConsoleWrite("IsBinary $dHash " & IsBinary($dHash) & @CRLF) if $dHash = $fhash Then ;if compared hashes are equal ;ConsoleWrite($fhash & ":" & $dHash & " equal" & @CRLF) ;ConsoleWrite("File: " & $fhash & @CRLF & "Directory: " & $dHash & @CRLF & "equal: yes " & @CRLF) Else ;if compared hashes are not equal ;ConsoleWrite("File: " & $fhash & @CRLF & "Directory: " & $dHash & @CRLF & "equal: not " & @CRLF) ;MsgBox(0,"hash md5",$fhash & ":" & $dHash & " not equal") EndIf Next ;ConsoleWrite("hashes are equal" & @CRLF) $comparison_ok = true Else ConsoleWrite("number of files in monitoring dir are not same as recorded" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("directory: " & $dArray[0] &":"& "files: " & UBound($fArray) - 1 & @CRLF) EndIf Return $comparison_ok EndFunc #main if LoadTripwireDB() = true Then ConsoleWrite(" hashes are equal " & @CRLF) ElseIf LoadTripwireDB() <> true Then ConsoleWrite(" hashes are not equal " & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" hashes are not equal " & @CRLF) Initial() EndIf  
      tripwire.au3
      tripwire.txt