file to array limit?

I wonder as well.

Local $t = TimerInit()
Local $sData = FileRead("Opened ini.ini")   ; 16083 Kb
ConsoleWrite("Loading a 16 Mb text file took " & Int(TimerDiff($t)) / 1000 & " s" & @LF)
+>10:59:15 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>10:59:15 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 1.798

and this is on a slow 5-year old PC.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

I used JCHD's timerinit code to put in my main  code so I found out why yesterday it took 30 sec ..it was the internet issue

when using VPN to work from home.

I saved the time from yesterday ( but this doesn't have timer init from JCHD , I jst pasted time from autoit)

start file read============>

done file read============>

>Exit code: 0    Time: 27.147

Today at work , with JCHD timer code in the main code ( the timer will be accurate this time ), it takes around 3seconds ..not so bad for 1 file reading.

below is a big file from laptop, very quick..

start file read============>
Loading a 13211893 text file took 0.306 s

the same file  but from intranet ,

Loading a 13211893 text file took 2.98 s   =====> I normally hve this size  or bigger and mutilple files

a smaller file from intranet

Loading a 626721 text file took 0.204 s

Edited by iahngy

Ah the file wasn't local. That tell us something. I was more thinking of a bad block causing hundred retries on a declining HD.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)