Problem with RunAsWait with Lync 2013/Office 2013 installer

It always end up with "Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper has stopped working" error. With Windows runas, always running perfect. The code itself is nothing fancy, just one line runaswait running setup with adminfile parameter and tested under VM.

I'm using AutoIt 3.3.10.2.

Sorry I'm not sure I understand this. If @RequireAdmin added, it will defeat the purpose for silent installation because the UAC's  prompt.

Disable the UAC also didn't help, still generate the same error. Only built it Windows runas run successfully.

I have years experience for the unattended installation script and so far always run successfully, except for this Office 2013 installer.

We cannot guess without any code.
If UAC is disabled, there is probably an issue with your code.

Why add #RequireAdmin when runaswait is already there to help ordinary users to install?

If you have years experience with this, you probably know that RunAs and #RequireAdmin do not have the same purpose.

I decided to fresh install my VM's guest Windows 7 64. Now it works perfectly. Makes me wonder, if this will be the potential trouble for certain client. @jguinch, thanks for your help and patience. I'm not meant to become snob with "experience" things, just feel under pressured and curious why this is not work as usual.