BBs19

MetroGUI UDF v5.1 - Windows 10 style buttons, toggles, radios, menu etc.

On 5/7/2014 at 1:36 AM, BBs19 said:

Features:

• Create modern looking borderless and resizable GUIs with control buttons (Close,Maximize/Restore,Minimize, Fullscreen, Menu)
  • True borderless, resizeable GUI with full support for aerosnap etc.
  • Many color schemes/themes included. See MetroThemes.au3 for more details.
  • 3 type of Windows 8/10 style buttons.
  • Modern checkboxes, radios, toggles and progressbar.
  • All buttons, checkboxes etc. have hover effects!
  • Windows 10 style modern MsgBox.
  • Windows 10/Android style menu that slides in from left.
  • Windows 10 style right click menu

Credits: @UEZ, for the function to create buttons with text using GDIPlus. @binhnx for his SSCtrlHover UDF

please add support RTL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By gahhon
      I have a application that have a function is to create a shortcut to desktop, lets say is ChromePortable.lnk.
      $iCreate = FileCreateShortcut($DIR_WA_FOLDER & '\GoogleChromePortable.exe', $DIR_SHORTCUT, $DIR_WA_FOLDER, '--kiosk "https://example.com/"') So the shortcut will be launch as kiosk mode and force to enter the specific website. However, the user is still able to right-click on the shortcut and modify the target value to remove the kiosk mode. What can I do to disable the user to editing the target value?
      So far, I had asked and tried from SuperUser for advises Disable Shortcut Target Field
      icacls "ChromePortable.lnk" /GRANT EVERYONE:RX So this will set the permission of this shortcut file to only Read & Execute only! But after I set it, the user is still can modify.
      Please kindly advise.
      Please note and assume that user don't have Administration account or etc, that should be only have 1 account to logon to the computer.

EDIT:
      I must disable inheritance to remove all others permissions like SYSTEM, ADMINISTRATORS, etc. Then only GRANT everyone for READ & EXECUTE only.
      But still the user can go to edit the permissions tho. Any advise?
    • By ur
      When I compiled my script or any script to exe using 32 bit compiler and ran on 32 bit machine, I am getting below error.

But it is 32 bit only.

And, for testing, I disabled smart screen also, but same issue.
      Please suggest.

• By sadakathullah
      Hi All, I am new to AutoIT and exploring options to use it in my organization. I tried couple of examples and it is fantastic. I am trying to run restrictions test in a pc to see if certain options are disabled like print screen, mstsc etc. I could not get a hang of it. Any help is much appreciated.
    • By stayready40
      Hello all. I created a script to uninstall Symantec from our environment and I placed the "BlockInput(1)" command in the beginning of the script so that end users would not be able to move the mouse or keyboard to disrupt the mouse clicks.
      During testing we found that this worked for our Windows 7 machines, but for our windows 10 machines the mouse disable did not work can anyone shed some light on why this is? 
      Here is my code:

• By faustf
      hi guys
      i have a script  like this,  in windows 7 work perfect , in windows 10 not  work  , some one can explain me  why ??'
      #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $aGPathFoto= FileReadToArray (@ScriptDir & "\TEMP\PathFoto.txt") Local $ctrl = 0 While 1 Local $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 10) If WinExists("[CLASS:#32770]") Then If $ctrl < 2 Then ControlSend($hWnd, "Choose File to Upload", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", $aGPathFoto[0]&"{Enter}") Exit $ctrl += 1 Else ExitLoop EndIf EndIf WEnd $aGpathfoto = C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Chrysanthemum.jpg