Newbie question (Multiple function on one run)

Hi Autoit members,

This has probably been asked before, but i don't know how to search for it in the help and support / script page.

Basically, I have a list of combination keys to run, and i'd like to run 3 at the same time, using the function keys. If I code with 1 function only, it works, but when i add more, it doesn't seem to work. Here's my sample code (I'd probably need advice on coding and improvement as well on it)

Thank you!

Global $fPaused = False

HotKeySet("{F4}", "Func1")
HotKeySet("{F3}", "Func2")
HotKeySet("{F3}", "Func3")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func Func3()
HotKeySet("{F2}")
MouseClick("left")
HotKeySet("{F2}", "Func3")

EndFunc

Func Func2()
HotKeySet("{F3}")
MouseClick("right")
HotKeySet("{F3}", "Func2")

EndFunc

Func Func1()
HotKeySet("{F3}")
Send("{ENTER}") ;
HotKeySet("{F3}", "Func1")

EndFunc

Hi Mbalzeshari,

Thank you for the reply! That's new info. Thanks for it. Okay, the script I want to make is basically I have a website I need to fill up info in, and there is a drop down box. So there are 3 things I usually pick but it's a long list and a lot of drop downs. Using Autoit, i can simply run a function to select all the drop downs i need in a row, but there's 3 of it that i'd like to save.

Being able to cut down 8-10 clicks to pressing F4 using AutoIt script is really good, but being able to cut 3 sets of 8-10 clicks using F2, F3 and F4 is even much better.

Thanks again!

• Moderators

Have you looked into the IE functions in the help file? I guarantee it will be much easier for you than automating a bunch of clicks and sends. It will also allow you to do everything you want with that page in a single script.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!