Sign in to follow this  
rootx

StringRegExpReplace css tag

I would like to replace the percentage of width

div.gallery { float: left; width:20%; }

I tried...

$colread = "10%"

$replace = StringRegExpReplace($colcss,'([0-9][^;])',$colread)

This mode does not work well, can you help me to intercept the exact text between width:????????;

Thanks guys

Something like this ?

$colread = "10%"
$colcss = "div.gallery { float: left; width:20%; }"
$replace = StringRegExpReplace($colcss,"(?<= |;|\{)(width:)[^;]+", "${1}" & $colread)
ConsoleWrite($replace)
Edited by jguinch

Hello,

You could try something like this:

$colcss = "div.gallery { float: left; width: 20%; }"
$colread = "10%"
$replace = StringRegExpReplace($colcss, '(?i)(width:\s?)([0-9]{1,3}%)(\s?;)', "${1}" & $colread & "${3}")

Cheers,

sahsanu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jmp
      I am adding labour charge to total paid amount using : 
      #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach ("Shop") $oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 1) $aTableData3 = _IETableWriteToArray ($oTable) Local $sitem1 = $aTableData3[5][1] Local $sitem2 = $aTableData3[5][2] Local $lcharge = "10" ;add manualy using inputbox, becuase not generating online Local $atotPric = "Payable Total Price " Local $oTds = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "td") For $oTd In $oTds If $oTd.Innertext = $atotPric Then $iatotPric = $oTd.NextElementSibling.innertext MsgBox (0, "2", $iatotPric) EndIf Next $irCtotal = StringFormat("%.2f", $sitem1 + $sitem2 + $lcharge) $crTotp = StringReplace(_IEBodyReadHTML($oIE), $iatotPric, $irCtotal) _IEBodyWriteHTML ($oIE, $crTotp) But, It was also changing Total price, I want to change only Payable Total Price.

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs
      i've some questions about StringRegExpReplace i hope you can help me

i tried to make a function that give me the host of the url and other give me the url with out host
      for example i've this link
      https://www.example.com/vb/result.php
      i need the first give me the
      example.com
      and the other give me 
      /vb/result.php
      i find that
      $s_source = "https://www.google.com/vb/index.php" Local $s_Host = StringRegExpReplace($s_Source, '.*://(.*?)/.*', '\1') Local $s_Page = StringRegExpReplace($s_source, '.*://.*?(/.*)', '\1') msgBox(64, $s_Host, $s_Page)  
      but i found some problems i need your help to correct it
      first: when i get the host if the url has www i want to remove it
      second: if the url with out host did not have other things 
      i need the result to be ""
      e.g
      https://www.example.com
      the first i want it
      example.com
      and the second i want it to be ""
      i hope that you can help me
      thanks in advance
    • By fs1234
      Hi,
      I would like to change the hungarian characters in a string, but I can't figure out how to do it.
      Help, pls.

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $sInput = "Árvíztűrő tükörfúrógép" Local $sOutput = StringRegExpReplace($sInput, "(?-i)(á)|(Á)|(é)|(É)|(í)|(Í)|(ó)|(Ó)|(ö)|(Ö)|(ő)|(Ő)|(ú)|(Ú)|(ü)|(Ü)|(ű)|(Ű)", "(?1a)(?2A)(?3e)(?4E)(?5i)(?6I)(?7o)(?8O)(?9o)(?10O)(?11o)(?12O)(?13u)(?14U)(?15u)(?16U)(?17u)(?18U)") Display($sInput, $sOutput) Func Display($sInput, $sOutput) ; Format the output. Local $sMsg = StringFormat("Input:\t%s\n\nOutput:\t%s", $sInput, $sOutput) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Results", $sMsg) EndFunc ;==>Display  
    • By Skysnake
      I need some regex help
      I inherited some data 
      The data is massive and I need a clean, fast solution 
      source is text and complex.  
      I need to find dates such as "31-01-2018" and replace with "31-JAN-2018"
      Problem is that my regex "31-01-2018" takes for ever and replaces all.
      The ideal would be to search like this, but I am not managing
      \d{2}-(01)-\d{4} replace (01) with JAN But if I do it that way, the entire search string gets replaced by JAN.  This is not an error, but typically regex behaviour.  Any ideas?
      Skysnake
    • By luckyluke
      $t = '... 1-347-318-9643 1-347-318-9647 1-347-318-9648 1-347-318-9650 1-347-318-9651 1-347-318-9652 1-347-318-9653 1-347-318-9655 1-347-318-&nbsp;...' $pattern = '347.*?318.*?9655' $tmp = StringRegExpReplace($t, $pattern, "|||", 1) ConsoleWrite($tmp & @CRLF) However i got this output:
      ... 1-|||  1-347-318-&nbsp;...
      Why i got only that, where is the other string, i thought the output should be this:
      ... 1-347-318-9643  1-347-318-9647  1-347-318-9648  1-347-318-9650  1-347-318-9651  1-347-318-9652  1-347-318-9653  1-|||  1-347-318-&nbsp;...